PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call for SC at Cowboys Stadium?

M-town lobo fan
12-13-2010, 01:40 PM
Me and a few Monahans Fans will be there both days..Anyone else????

bobcat1
12-13-2010, 01:46 PM
I hope to get to go Friday. Saturday is out.

Gsquared
12-13-2010, 01:51 PM
Ill be at Cowboys Stadium on Friday, Saturday all day in Mansfield.

Sweetwater Red
12-13-2010, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by M-town lobo fan
Me and a few Monahans Fans will be there both days..Anyone else????

Click here (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=109664)

Gsquared
12-13-2010, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Click here (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=109664)
SWR, one of these days ill get to meet you!

pirate4state
12-13-2010, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
SWR, one of these days ill get to meet you! You big goof ball, he was sitting like 3 rows below you on Friday! :doh:

bobcat1
12-13-2010, 02:19 PM
SWR, one of these days ill get to meet you! He was right in front of Garcia and Injured. One row in front of me.

Gsquared
12-13-2010, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
You big goof ball, he was sitting like 3 rows below you on Friday! :doh:
Ohhhh, well, nobody introduced us! :mad:

RoyceTTU
12-13-2010, 02:21 PM

Dont feel bad G2, everytime I walked up there, I missed you and TXB, and after the game, I didn't want to talk to anyone :(

Gsquared
12-13-2010, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
Dont feel bad G2, everytime I walked up there, I missed you and TXB, and after the game, I didn't want to talk to anyone :(
You walked up there where we were sitting? Dang it, I missed out on meetin a bunch of people! :doh:

pirate4state
12-13-2010, 02:25 PM

I don't understand this!? Why don't yall introduce yourselves?! Guys are so weird! At the LH/Celina game I had to text Kep who was like 5 people down (at George's) before he would look up and make it known that he was there! :doh: :rolleyes:

Silly rabbits!

Emerson1
12-13-2010, 02:25 PM
I

bobcat1
12-13-2010, 02:26 PM
You walked up there where we were sitting? Dang it, I missed out on meetin a bunch of people! :doh: I think you were hidden behind that ostrich leg you were eating.:D

Gsquared
12-13-2010, 02:26 PM
I don't understand this!? Why don't yall introduce yourselves?! Guys are so weird! At the LH/Celina game I had to text Kep who was like 5 people down (at George's) before he would look up and make it known that he was there! :doh: :rolleyes:

Silly rabbits!
I didnt know he was there so I couldnt introduce my self, numbnuts! :nerd:

Gsquared
12-13-2010, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
I think you were hidden behind that ostrich leg you were eating.:D
Mmmm, that thing was good too!

pirate4state
12-13-2010, 02:29 PM
I didnt know he was there so I couldnt introduce my self, numbnuts! :nerd: How could yall be in the same area and not realize it was a mini group of DL'ers? LOL

Hey, don't call me names! There is ANOTHER drink I won't be buying you! :tongue:

Gsquared
12-13-2010, 02:38 PM
How could yall be in the same area and not realize it was a mini group of DL'ers? LOL

Hey, don't call me names! There is ANOTHER drink I won't be buying you! :tongue:
Cuz nobody said "hey theres SWR". Ok, if you dont deduct anymore drinks from me, I WONT put you in the DDT!!!!

RoyceTTU
12-13-2010, 04:06 PM
You walked up there where we were sitting? Dang it, I missed out on meetin a bunch of people! :doh:

I went up about 45 min before the game and about mid-way through half-time. I met Bobcat1 and a couple of others that I had never met.

Mainly it was just Bobcat, SWR and Garcia up there. and maybe Tex_dad(maybe) :confused:

bobcat1
12-13-2010, 04:08 PM
I went up about 45 min before the game and about mid-way through half-time. I met Bobcat1 and a couple of others that I had never met.

Mainly it was just Bobcat, SWR and Garcia up there. and maybe Tex_dad(maybe) :confused: TXBroadcaster, GSquared, Kepdawg, LostAussie, and Injuredinamelee were all up there Royce.

RoyceTTU
12-13-2010, 04:11 PM
TXBroadcaster, GSquared, Kepdawg, LostAussie, and Injuredinamelee were all up there Royce.

Injured was gone, I do remember lostaussie, not sure who kepdawg was. Was that the tall fella in the blue with the phone growing out of his ear :D

Bullaholic
How could yall be in the same area and not realize it was a mini group of DL'ers? LOL

Did you ever think that maybe they KNEW who it was and just stayed quiet to keep out of trouble? :D

Ranger Mom
I guess I am just bossy!! I go around asking people...."do you post on the downlow?? Who are you??"

Bullaholic
12-13-2010, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I guess I am just bossy!! I go around asking people...."do you post on the downlow?? Who are you??"

I just keep introducing myself to the lady posters as Brad Pitt and they never seem to argue. :D

Sweetwater Red
12-13-2010, 04:13 PM

That settles it! Full Sweetwater gear for me this weekend! :mad:

RoyceTTU
12-13-2010, 04:14 PM

LOL, the Sinton pullover threw me for a loop, but it was a nice attempt at maroon :D

Gsquared
12-13-2010, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I just keep introducing myself to the lady posters as Brad Pitt and they never seem to argue. :D
So is that the reason people ask me if my name is Meatloaf? :thinking:

Ranger Mom
12-13-2010, 04:16 PM
LOL, the Sinton pullover threw me for a loop, but it was a nice attempt at maroon :D

I didn't know who he was at the M&G in San Angelo until it was halfway over!! It wasn't until I actually SAW Sinton on this hoodie that I realized who it was...since he had the hood pulled up!!

Sweetwater Red
12-13-2010, 04:17 PM

Hey it meets 95mustang's approval. :thumbsup:

pirate4state
12-13-2010, 04:17 PM
I guess I am just bossy!! I go around asking people...."do you post on the downlow?? Who are you??" Me too. Remember when we ambushed Kep at George's? HAHAHA

Txbroadcaster
12-13-2010, 04:21 PM
I am trying to get the infamous BuffyMars to make an apperance

Ranger Mom
12-13-2010, 04:22 PM
Me too. Remember when we ambushed Kep at George's? HAHAHA

LOL!! Yep!!

Was he wearing his Celina shirt this time??

Bullaholic
So is that the reason people ask me if my name is Meatloaf? :thinking:

Oh, that's a name---I thought it was a condition..:D

pirate4state
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I am trying to get the infamous BuffyMars to make an apperance YES! Especially for the after party so we can have shots of Patron! WOOOOO

RoyceTTU
Hey it meets 95mustang's approval. :thumbsup:

Good enough for me man!!! I'm always greatful for supporters.

I didn't know who he was at the M&G in San Angelo until it was halfway over!! It wasn't until I actually SAW Sinton on this hoodie that I realized who it was...since he had the hood pulled up!!

SWR - in all fairness, Rocket is right, when your hood is up, you do look a bit scary :D :D :D

Gsquared
12-13-2010, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Oh, that's a name---I thought it was a condition..:D
No, hot dog fingers is a condition, Meatloaf is a name.

Txbroadcaster
12-13-2010, 04:32 PM
YES! Especially for the after party so we can have shots of Patron! WOOOOO

exactly!!!! problem is her company's Christmas party is Thursday night and that is a BLOW OUT of epic drinking lol

BullBoy
12-13-2010, 05:07 PM
i'll be there with the wife, it's my bday friday so she has no choice but to go with me!:devil:

Emerson1
12-13-2010, 05:08 PM
I'll drive any of you drunkards back to your hotel for $10.

I am also renting out spots on my hotel floor for $25(free ride there).

Ranger Mom
12-13-2010, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I'll drive any of you drunkards back to your hotel for $10.

I am also renting out spots on my hotel floor for $25(free ride there).

That stinky place??

I darn sure wouldn't wanna lay on the floor!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Emerson1
12-13-2010, 05:14 PM
That stinky place??

I darn sure wouldn't wanna lay on the floor!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:
I will provide a Scentsy for $5 extra.

YTBulldogs
12-13-2010, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I will provide a Scentsy for $5 extra.

E1 is gonna cover his weekend expenses. Smart business man.

Bullaholic
12-13-2010, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by YTBulldogs
E1 is gonna cover his weekend expenses. Smart business man.

I think he's been watching "Risky Business"...:D

ccmom
12-13-2010, 06:03 PM
I guess I am just bossy!! I go around asking people...."do you post on the downlow?? Who are you??" Haha...me too except in San Angelo I kept saying "Are you somebody?". LOL Luckily they knew what I meant! :D

Sweetwater Red
12-13-2010, 09:25 PM
SWR - in all fairness, Rocket is right, when your hood is up, you do look a bit scary :D :D :D

I don't look scary. You two are just sissies. :D :D :D

pirate4state
12-16-2010, 07:30 AM
Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

MEET & GREET INFO (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=109664)

more weekend info (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=109787)

The state shirt will be in attendance so make sure you catch up with us at some point so you can sign it! :nerd: :D

Gsquared
12-16-2010, 07:57 AM
Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

MEET & GREET INFO (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=109664)

more weekend info (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=109787)

The state shirt will be in attendance so make sure you catch up with us at some point so you can sign it! :nerd: :D
I havnt gotten to sign it this year. Ima sharpen my crayon!

pirate4state
12-16-2010, 08:15 AM
I havnt gotten to sign it this year. Ima sharpen my crayon! :2thumbsup

DDBooger
12-16-2010, 08:47 AM
Well, I canceled my room thinking I wouldn't get out of here. But I'm finishing up the last of my grading and looking like I might. I may have to crawl to some hole in the wall after Friday's games. Unless the snow turns sloshy on the roads, I should be there. <crossing fingers> it does not snow.

garciap77
12-16-2010, 08:53 AM
TXBroadcaster, GSquared, Kepdawg, LostAussie, and Injuredinamelee were all up there Royce.

I wanted to meet Kepdawg. I found out later he was sitting right behind me and we talked, but did not know it was him. It should be mandatory that one female 3ADL member be present at all playoff games to organize M&Gs and make sure that all posters are properly introduced.:D :D :D

;)

Gsquared
12-16-2010, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
I wanted to meet Kepdawg. I found out later he was sitting right behind me and we talked, but did not know it was him. It should be mandatory that one female 3ADL member be present at all playoff games to organize M&Gs and make sure that all posters are properly introduced.:D :D :D

;)
+2 I like that idea!!!! I hearby use the total athority I have at home, and implent this policy here! P4S, if your kitchen floor isnt
isnt mopped and spotless, you cannot come to the game tomorrow.

Sweetwater Red
12-16-2010, 09:09 AM

;)

:confused:

The man sitting behind you looked like he was in his 60s.

garciap77
12-16-2010, 09:09 AM
+2 I like that idea!!!! I hearby use the total athority I have at home, and implent this policy here! P4S, if your kitchen floor isnt
isnt mopped and spotless, you cannot come to the game tomorrow.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

garciap77
12-16-2010, 09:11 AM
:confused:

The man sitting behind you looked like he was in his 60s.

Sorry!!!! I meant the guy behind me and to my left! The guy behind me was from Wylie, his wife is a teacher at the high school.

Black_Magic
12-16-2010, 09:33 AM
I havnt gotten to sign it this year. Ima sharpen my crayon! better look out. I know a poor guy who they tried to fool and gave him a midland waffel house T shirt to sign. Then when he figured it out the gave him the real shirt with a pencil to sign it.:dispntd: :dispntd:

YTBulldogs
12-16-2010, 09:53 AM
Great, hope you make it Booger. Like to meet you. I just checked, and they do have rooms still available at the LQ. Guess some reserved, then their team lost and they then cancelled.

Either way, we will be down in the lobby around 2-3 before heading to Cowboy Stadium. Can't make the pre-game meal. Dern sure will be at Humperdinks after Fridays games though.

pirate4state
12-16-2010, 09:57 AM
isnt mopped and spotless, you cannot come to the game tomorrow. How dare you imply my kitchen floor is anything BUT spotless!!!! :mad: RUDE! :D

oh and that's THREE drinks you won't be getting!!! :taunt: HAHA

bobcat1
12-16-2010, 10:26 AM
I havnt gotten to sign it this year. Ima sharpen my crayon! Can I borrow your crayon? I haven't signed it yet either.

pirate4state
12-16-2010, 11:28 AM
Can I borrow your crayon? I haven't signed it yet either. Somewhere along the way a bag of MY sharpies got lost. :mad: :foul:

ronwx5x
12-16-2010, 11:29 AM
Somewhere along the way a bag of MY sharpies got lost. :mad: :foul:

So all have left is Dullies?:eek:

Gsquared
12-16-2010, 02:11 PM
How dare you imply my kitchen floor is anything BUT spotless!!!! :mad: RUDE! :D

oh and that's THREE drinks you won't be getting!!! :taunt: HAHA
Im sorry, I forgot :doh: Can you not deduct a drink from me and just give me a warnin? You started deducting from the get go and never gave me a warnin :thinking:

D_bird
12-16-2010, 02:33 PM
Won't get to make it to Arlington on Friday, but I'll be in Mansfield most of the day on Saturday. Our 2A group is having a meet and greet at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Mansfield on 287 at 11 am for lunch if anyone wants to join us.

pirate4state
12-16-2010, 03:37 PM
Im sorry, I forgot :doh: Can you not deduct a drink from me and just give me a warnin? You started deducting from the get go and never gave me a warnin :thinking: No. Your warning is always be nice to the super mean girl.

DDBooger
12-16-2010, 03:43 PM
No. Your warning is always be nice to the super mean girl. Can I have his subtractions?

Ranger Mom
12-16-2010, 03:43 PM
Somewhere along the way a bag of MY sharpies got lost. :mad: :foul:

Shoulda made a pocket for them!!:nerd: :p

pirate4state
12-16-2010, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
Can I have his subtractions?

:thinking:

uh, no

:D

Kellye - I wasn't "in charge" of the shirt, I just thought I was being nice in providing them. I even put a note in the bag "these travel with the shirt" :doh: MEN! :rolleyes:

ronwx5x
12-16-2010, 05:56 PM

uh, no

Kellye - I wasn't "in charge" of the shirt, I just thought I was being nice in providing them. I even put a note in the bag "these travel with the shirt" :doh: MEN! :rolleyes:

I think either LHPM or RM stole them!!!

skins4life
12-16-2010, 08:39 PM

That settles it for me too!! Being as we'll be in COWBOYS stadium, I'll be in full gear also.. :devil: :devil: REDSKINS gear!!! :D :D

garciap77
12-16-2010, 09:38 PM

uh, no

I saw SWR with some sharpies last Friday!:D

;)

He was wearing a Sinton Hoodie too!:D

TexasHSFootball
12-17-2010, 01:36 AM
will be on the the field for all five games. Friday in red, Saturday in black. Apparently , Emerson spotted me at Shotwell on Saturday.

Emerson1
12-17-2010, 02:01 AM
If your photographer has to leave I'll take his pass :D

Pawdaddy
12-17-2010, 03:39 AM
I will be there cheering on the Dogs from 16 AAA along for the ride with N4SIR. His wife and daughter are coming to make us look classy! So, just look for two classy ladies and two guys that are like, ......."huh?"

oldtownag
12-17-2010, 07:45 AM
Go Dawgs. I will be there!

eagleqb_14
12-17-2010, 08:38 AM
coach and i will be there

garciap77
12-17-2010, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by oldtownag
Go Dawgs. I will be there!

Go Dawgs!:clap: I wish I could be there!:( Good luck oldtownag! Get the Three-Peat!

Gsquared
12-17-2010, 08:54 AM
No. Your warning is always be nice to the super mean girl.
P4S, I dont know what it is but you are my most favorite person in the whole wide world. You are so awesome!

garciap77
12-17-2010, 08:57 AM
P4S, I dont know what it is but you are my most favorite person in the whole wide world. You are so awesome!

:ditto:

Gsquared
12-17-2010, 09:08 AM
:ditto:
quit it garcia, you ARENT gettin my drinks!

garciap77
12-17-2010, 09:19 AM

Is Kepdawg the one in the blue?
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_6797.jpg

Hey Bobcat were you making LostAussie dance?:D

;)

Gsquared
12-17-2010, 09:32 AM

;)
Haha, the one in blue is not Kepdawg. Thats Jimmy, he will be with me tonight.

bobcat1
12-17-2010, 09:59 AM

;) He was trying to keep up with the Drill team. He was getting annoying. Everytime they played music he was dancing. Even during the national anthem. :p

bobcat1
12-17-2010, 10:04 AM
When that picture was shot it was half time. He was looking for Rocket and making lewd gestures at him. :D