PDA

View Full Version : Kieke or Grebe?

jykoy
12-09-2002, 10:42 PM
On the interception in the end zone at the end of the Bellville/Marlin game... was it Chase Kieke who caught it or Reese Grebe? I have heard both stories?? And I couldn't tell from my Club Level seats...

Brahma73
12-09-2002, 10:59 PM
jykoy:
On the interception in the end zone at the end of the Bellville/Marlin game... was it Chase Kieke who caught it or Reese Grebe? I have heard both stories?? And I couldn't tell from my Club Level seats...I had the same problem koy, what with all the martinis & exotic dancers in the Club Level "distracting" us. Found out from an indisputable source (his granddad) that Kiecke got the pick. Chase said - and he did have the best view contrary to a lot of posters - that the ball was really incomplete. He and the receiver never had control and he picked it off the turf.

Two more.... wink

jykoy
12-09-2002, 11:33 PM
Thanks Brahma73 :D

FormerBellvilleBrahma
12-09-2002, 11:49 PM
Hey guys I think I will sit with yall at the next game, in the club level, only if I can bring my possum?

Brahma73
12-10-2002, 12:15 AM
FormerBellvilleBrahma:
Hey guys I think I will sit with yall at the next game, in the club level, only if I can bring my possum?You can, but he'll have to wear a sportcoat!