PDA

View Full Version : The official Brownwood thread by a Brownwood poster

BEAST
12-12-2010, 09:44 PM
Brownwood went 14-1. Finished about 23 or so points away from the state scoring record. Finished about 3 yards shy of evening up the game with Carthage and going to OT.

So here is your chance to bash us but, you must post your teams accomplishments this year and how they would've stacked up against us. Have fun.

BEAST

Tin Cup
12-12-2010, 09:46 PM
My team also went 14-1 but came up about 4 yards short. My team also tied the high school PAT record

wimbo_pro
12-12-2010, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Tin Cup
My team also went 14-1 but came up about 4 yards short. My team also tied the high school PAT record
LOL

wimbo_pro
12-12-2010, 09:50 PM
My team went 14-1 as well. We would have beat you like an old dirty rug.

lostaussie
12-12-2010, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Finished about 23 or so points away from the state scoring record. Finished about 3 yards shy of evening up the game with Carthage and going to OT.

BEAST I was watching 60 minutes earlier and they did a story on
Jerry Jones. The only line I remember him saying............"stats are for losers" for some reason I thought of you guys!!!

Remember..............its all in fun:D

BaseballUmp
12-12-2010, 09:55 PM
My team is currently 14-0 outscoring opponents 44-13 and would have lit BW up

BASH BASH BASH

lostaussie
12-12-2010, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
My team is currently 14-0 outscoring opponents 44-13 and would have lit BW up

BASH BASH BASH How come you guys not play 15?

BaseballUmp
12-12-2010, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
How come you guys not play 15?

Stupid 2A and the predetermined divisions

All district champs got a 1st round bye

lostaussie
12-12-2010, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Stupid 2A and the predetermined divisions

All district champs got a 1st round bye Ahh, forgot

BEAST
12-12-2010, 10:28 PM
I was watching 60 minutes earlier and they did a story on
Jerry Jones. The only line I remember him saying............"stats are for losers" for some reason I thought of you guys!!!

You didn't follow instructions. You had to put up your teams accomplishments for this year only, and how they would've stacked up.

BEAST

lostaussie
12-12-2010, 10:36 PM
You didn't follow instructions. You had to put up your teams accomplishments for this year only, and how they would've stacked up.

BEAST We beat a 3A state champion this year. How bout yall:D

NateDawg39
12-12-2010, 10:36 PM
My team is 12-0 and headed to the Rose Bowl... :D

buckeyebob
12-13-2010, 06:33 AM
Brownwood went 14-1. Finished about 23 or so points away from the state scoring record. Finished about 3 yards shy of evening up the game with Carthage and going to OT.

So here is your chance to bash us but, you must post your teams accomplishments this year and how they would've stacked up against us. Have fun.
BEAST

We sent our best District of Doom (most overated in the State) Representative and they did it fine. In 2011, we will send our best again & I am sure they will step up to the plate too.

buckeyebob
12-13-2010, 06:41 AM
I was watching 60 minutes earlier and they did a story on

& the District of Doom (most overated in the State) people have a great sense of humor http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-bounce016.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

buckeyebob
12-13-2010, 06:47 AM

BEAST

Newsflash....lostaussie doesn't color in the lines either...just the way he rolls...kinda unconventional....oh yeah....he is from the District of Doom (the most overated in the State)...http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-dance016.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

And for the record...we defeated the 2010 3A, Div. 1 Champion this year...enough said...worth repeating!!