PDA

View Full Version : The OFFICIAL haha Gainesville thread

bwdlionfan
12-12-2010, 09:20 PM
Keith7 claims you, no other insults are necessary.

bigwood33
12-12-2010, 09:25 PM
:D
That right there's funny...I don't care who you are.

Txbroadcaster
12-12-2010, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
Keith7 claims you, no other insults are necessary.

FUNNY LOL :D :D :D

Rocket
12-12-2010, 09:30 PM
AWESOME

Tin Cup
12-12-2010, 09:44 PM
Lol Keith7 is the absolute worst poster on the board.

wimbo_pro
12-12-2010, 09:51 PM
Gainesville!!!??? Didnt we whoop them good in 2005?????

bwdlionfan
12-12-2010, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Gainesville!!!??? Didnt we whoop them good in 2005?????

Yes you did, and if having Keith7 wasn't bad enough.... since then they've only won 16 games in 5 seasons....

Keith7
12-12-2010, 10:08 PM
Funny thing is that Gainesville would have been 14-1 this season if they played Brownwood's weak schedule.

TheDOCTORdre
12-12-2010, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
Funny thing is that Gainesville would have been 14-1 this season if they played Brownwood's weak schedule.

or if they had played the Eagles 15 times

bwdlionfan
12-12-2010, 10:24 PM

Gainesville 14
Madison 35
Madison 21 > Gainesville

Madison 13
Carthage 42
Carthage 29 > Madison
Carthage 50 > Gainesville

Brownwood 28
Carthage 35
Carthage 7 > Brownwood

Brownwood 43 > Gainesville

Gainesville is terrible, but they still suck less than you.

Keith7
12-12-2010, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
Gainesville 14
Madison 35
Madison 21 > Gainesville

Madison 13
Carthage 42
Carthage 29 > Madison
Carthage 50 > Gainesville

Brownwood 28
Carthage 35
Carthage 7 > Brownwood

Brownwood 43 > Gainesville

Gainesville is terrible, but they still suck less than you.

Is that how games are decided? Funny, I thought they were played on the field :thinking: :thinking:

BaseballUmp
12-12-2010, 10:26 PM
3). Do not engage in personal attacks and/or threats. (2 points)

This is NOT a smack site. We are not here to air personal vendettas. Bashing of students/athletes (grades 12 & under) will NOT be tolerated. Avoid using other members' real names in your posts(without their permission). Do not engage in name calling and the use of derogatory terms toward others. That attaches a personal flavor that most posters will find objectionable. Try reversing the roles and see how you would feel if someone said it to you or about your child. Personal attacks or threats, if reported, in posts, signatures, PM's, open chat, or chat IM's may warrant warning, suspension or banning, subject to Administrator discretion. At 3A Downlow, we also tend to frown upon posts that attack the integrity of school systems and coaches. Use intelligence & wit. If all you have to offer is the tired old rah rah stuff, the vets on this site will tire of you quickly. Be prepared to offer facts and statistics to back up your claims.

:rolleyes:

bwdlionfan
12-12-2010, 10:26 PM
Is that how games are decided? Funny, I thought they were played on the field :thinking: :thinking:

For Gainesville's sake they'd be better off staying off the field.

NateDawg39
12-12-2010, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
3). Do not engage in personal attacks and/or threats. (2 points)

This is NOT a smack site. We are not here to air personal vendettas. Bashing of students/athletes (grades 12 & under) will NOT be tolerated. Avoid using other members' real names in your posts(without their permission). Do not engage in name calling and the use of derogatory terms toward others. That attaches a personal flavor that most posters will find objectionable. Try reversing the roles and see how you would feel if someone said it to you or about your child. Personal attacks or threats, if reported, in posts, signatures, PM's, open chat, or chat IM's may warrant warning, suspension or banning, subject to Administrator discretion. At 3A Downlow, we also tend to frown upon posts that attack the integrity of school systems and coaches. Use intelligence & wit. If all you have to offer is the tired old rah rah stuff, the vets on this site will tire of you quickly. Be prepared to offer facts and statistics to back up your claims.

:rolleyes: Since when did we vote in rules :confused:

I must have missed the democratic meeting :D

BaseballUmp
12-12-2010, 10:41 PM
While the thread has been removed, I will quote from memory, "The 3ADL is not a democracy..."

NateDawg39
12-12-2010, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
While the thread has been removed, I will quote from memory, "The 3ADL is not a democracy..." Ha...seems I have heard the same thing before :D

But I can not seem to remember who said it ;)

BaseballUmp
12-12-2010, 10:49 PM
It escapes me as well...