PDA

View Full Version : The OFFICIAL haha Brownwood thread

Keith7
12-12-2010, 08:14 PM
After correctly predicting the dismatling of the "No 1 3A team of all time" last Friday. I've decided to dedicate a thread just for the "loveable" losers.

Woodies, this is an ode to the massive fail that is the kitties.

It was a fun run while it lasted and lets never forget this gems:

please note that these are only from the first five pages of a 100+ page thread full of woodie fail

Originally posted by Lion_Addict

Hear all this "blah" "blah" "blah" about the speed & "yada" "yada" "yada" from the team from the (Y)east, that we just won't be able to handle :rolleyes: . Those "doubters" & "haters" out there will get to see what all the rest of us know....we know how to play a lil football out here too, and have a lil SPEED & TALENT as well ;) .
Get ready Carthage, you're about to have THE WOOD taken to ya!!!! :devil:

http://www.onlineweblibrary.com/gallery/d/14927-1/cat+fail.jpg

Originally posted by Rocket

Brownwood will score and they will stop Carthage at least 4 times. Count on it. You remember Graham? We are way better.

My prediction is 40-28 Brownwood.

http://bestofepicfail.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/cat_fail-400x300.jpg

Originally posted by 91 lion
I will say:

Brownwood 40
Carth Age 27
:D

http://jillybird1010.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/how-many-times-did-i-tell-you-not-to-play-in-the-blinds.jpg

Originally posted by bclion56
So is this our challenge? Just like monahan was supposed to be? Or anyone else we've played lol same story different chapter guys they'll score once and then we'll adjust and destroy

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_PdIpP5rmbD8/TP8X3MB3oKI/AAAAAAAACJI/8Zk_UouISNE/s1600/fail-cat%255B2%255D_0.jpg

If you guys would have just listened to the football savy people before the game, you would have seen this coming. Instead, constant cockyness and non-stop inflated head syndrom got the best of you.

I almsot felt bad for the tears shed at Kincaid Stadium Friday night but then I woke up.

I want to leave you Woodies with a sincere message from all of us. Don't mind what other say and remember what's most important:

http://ariseagain.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/cat-lion1.jpg

BEAST
12-12-2010, 08:23 PM
We hot blown out? Nope. Toe to toe son. Football savvy? You? Not a chance. Funny, I don't really see Carthage folks trashing us. You should've heard Hollands dad after the game.

You are a classless piece.

Beast

Rocket
12-12-2010, 08:30 PM
Brownwood got their 4 stops and Brownwood scored. Yeah, I sound like a big idiot. LOL

The score could have easily been 40-28. Not sure what you expect Brownwood fans to say after killing every team they played by an average of 40 points. :rolleyes:

LoboesWT
12-12-2010, 08:41 PM
Another BW involved thread, how unique I am glad you came up with it. :thinking:

Txbroadcaster
12-12-2010, 08:43 PM
Brownwood got their 4 stops and Brownwood scored. Yeah, I sound like a big idiot. LOL

The score could have easily been 40-28. Not sure what you expect Brownwood fans to say after killing every team they played by an average of 40 points. :rolleyes:

ur right Carthage could have easily made it 40-28

Rocket
12-12-2010, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
ur right Carthage could have easily made it 40-28

Brownwood could have easily made it 40-28 Brownwood, as well. Not like it was out of the question. We score on our first drive after we stopped their first drive and we don't give up the TD before half...

orange machine
12-12-2010, 08:50 PM
Brownwood could have easily made it 40-28 Brownwood, as well. Not like it was out of the question. We score on our first drive after we stopped their first drive and we don't give up the TD before half...
Problem is y'all didn't.

orange machine
12-12-2010, 08:51 PM
This is a funny thread, but a bit controversial.

Txbroadcaster
12-12-2010, 08:52 PM

Sorry rocket your playing the IF IF IF game

IF carthage converts the 4th down when they missed byt inches in their first drive and IF the Carthage QB does not try to be superman and spin around and fumble in Bwood territory Carthage might have 14 more points and the game is over

it is always easy to play the IF IF IF game

orange machine
12-12-2010, 08:57 PM
I'm being non biased as I can be I thought Brownwood was an awesome team and actually the best pure passing attack I've ever seen, but Carthage was just better all the way around. If Brownwood wasn't so small they would have been much better off. I said before the fame that Brownwood was way to small and that was just the case.

Ernest T Bass
12-12-2010, 08:59 PM
I was there and couldn't give a damn who won, but Carthage was by far the better team. Brownwood was lucky it was as close as it was.

Txbroadcaster
12-12-2010, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
I was there and couldn't give a damn who won, but Carthage was by far the better team. Brownwood was lucky it was as close as it was.

I agree...once Carthage showed they could basically run at will I never felt Bwood was going to win

Rocket
12-12-2010, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass

Oh brother... :rolleyes:

Matthew328
12-12-2010, 09:07 PM
Watched some of the game on DSV and Carthage was bigger, stronger and faster overall....Brownwood had the best player on the field and they have an outstanding scheme, they do a lot of great things offensively but Carthage's dominance in the trenches was the difference..Brownwood's D just couldn't get stops when they needed it and Carthage was able to get a couple...it looked like a great great game

Ernest T Bass
12-12-2010, 09:08 PM
That why I was so suprised at the lack of fanfare that Carthage has received. Ive heard all year how good Bwd was and saw how they were demolishing everyone they played and had heard so very little about Carthage. Then Friday night looked more like a first or 2nd round matchup. Was very suprising indeed.

orange machine
12-12-2010, 09:13 PM
The game has changed so much Carthage pounded the ball more traditional style and Brownwood is more finess not very powerful tries to out score you by chucking the ball all over the field.

Sweetwater Red
12-12-2010, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I agree...once Carthage showed they could basically run at will I never felt Bwood was going to win

I'd like to know how many times Holland picked up 5 plus yards on 1st and 10. That seemed
to be the case everytime he carried on 1st down. The only time I saw him take a solid hit was
when Longoria was solo tackling him and that was at the 3rd level of the defense. That TD
right before half was deflating. But, Brownwood came out in the 2nd half inspired and I thought
they might just pull this one out. They almost
did.

What's sad is this game went down to the same thrilling conclusion as Gilmer/Cuero did last year
and rather than acknowledge the game, there
are 15 threads devoted to "hahaha Brownwood"

Makes me wish kepdawg would come back as a mod.

bwdlionfan
12-12-2010, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

What's sad is this game went down to the same thrilling conclusion as Gilmer/Cuero did last year

People fail to realize that the measurement where 3-4 officials got down on their hands and knees to decide we were millimeters short of a first down on the Carthage 13 was very possibly the difference in this game.

wimbo_pro
12-12-2010, 09:42 PM

Fair enough comment, SW Red. But I guess its the age old question of was "the HaHa" about BW or was it about a couple BW posters? I say clearly it was about a couple BW posters, not BW the team.

I think its clear who is to blame for that reaction to the BW loss. Sad, but true.

orange machine
12-12-2010, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Fair enough comment, SW Red. But I guess its the age old question of was "the HaHa" about BW or was it about a couple BW posters? I say clearly it was about a couple BW posters, not BW the team.

I think its clear who is to blame for that reaction to the BW loss. Sad, but true.
I believe you are spot on Rocket was awful all year, but he had a few followers who were not as bad, but get to share in the backlash.

Rocket
12-12-2010, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
I believe you are spot on Rocket was awful all year, but he had a few followers who were not as bad, but get to share in the backlash.

Remember when I did what you couldn't do in one post? I thought we settled it. Guess not.

orange machine
12-12-2010, 10:24 PM
Remember when I did what you couldn't do in one post? I thought we settled it. Guess not.
No we did I'm not mouthing you just stating what you said in your thread about how you acted and got people fired up me included. We are still cool!

LoboesWT
12-12-2010, 10:26 PM
I'd like to know how many times Holland picked up 5 plus yards on 1st and 10. That seemed
to be the case everytime he carried on 1st down. The only time I saw him take a solid hit was
when Longoria was solo tackling him and that was at the 3rd level of the defense. That TD
right before half was deflating. But, Brownwood came out in the 2nd half inspired and I thought
they might just pull this one out. They almost
did.

I wish all these threads could be merger of deleted involving BW at this point. They are all the same.

Rocket
12-12-2010, 10:26 PM
No we did I'm not mouthing you just stating what you said in your thread about how you acted and got people fired up me included. We are still cool!

Don't ever agree with wimpy again. He is the Mr. Potter of the DL (warped, frustrated old man) and I'm freaking George Bailey, the richest man in town...

TheDOCTORdre
12-12-2010, 10:29 PM
Don't ever agree with wimpy again. He is the Mr. Potter of the DL (warped, frustrated old man) and I'm freaking George Bailey, the richest man in town...

oh i thought you were calling him a wizard

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/06_01/HarryPotterL_468x456.jpg

orange machine
12-12-2010, 10:30 PM
Well I'm the jerk according to L4#8 I can't complain to much about you seince I had to have your help.

Looking4number8
12-12-2010, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
People fail to realize that the measurement where 3-4 officials got down on their hands and knees to decide we were millimeters short of a first down on the Carthage 13 was very possibly the difference in this game.

yep, that one has bothered me all weekend. Now I am no way saying it was a bad call, just an unlucky one for us. Where a ref spots the ball is not an exact science. If he would have put it 1/2 inch further we most likely go from down by 7 at the start of the half to up by 7 after two possisions with momenteum... Would have changed the game and maybe the final.... but it is what it is and Carthage won fair and square... But as a homer fan, I cant help but keep thinking "what if"

Looking4number8
12-12-2010, 11:40 PM
Well I'm the jerk according to L4#8 I can't complain to much about you seince I had to have your help.

Bud I called you a jerk for not even giving us time to get home before you start making fun of us for not being on line. I just thought it was childish. Like I said last night, we deserve to eat plenty of crow... just got to let us get home.

NateDawg39
12-12-2010, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Bud I called you a jerk for not even giving us time to get home before you start making fun of us for not being on line. I just thought it was childish. Like I said last night, we deserve to eat plenty of crow... just got to let us get home. You should stop at a roadside park with free wi-fi connection and nice facilities next time!!:mad: :mad:

But just make sure it has plenty of street lights so you can see your surroundings :)

BaseballUmp
12-12-2010, 11:47 PM
Safety first

NateDawg39
12-12-2010, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Safety first It is also important that you keep your family in a group while in these areas.

BaseballUmp
12-12-2010, 11:51 PM
Watch out for George Michael

wimbo_pro
12-13-2010, 12:13 AM

Wow...you dont get a championship is 30 yrs or so...and you get all testy!!! Whats up with that?

sinton66
12-13-2010, 07:48 AM
Enough already!