PDA

View Full Version : What's really funny is.....

GR Tiger_14
12-12-2010, 12:51 AM
The fact that even when Brownwood loses, they are still talked about all over the DL. I just look at the threads and its like eat crow BW, BW posters checking in for crow, BW beat BW, HAHA this is classic. This really should be called Brownwooddownlow. Also what is funny, besides the whole crowd getting silenced at the end of the game, (I got it on film), after the game me and my friend were walking outta there cause them Carthage fans were screaming who dat gonna beat them bulldogs and stuff like that, also cause some of the fans were pretty shady and gangstas, some random chick comes up to me from Carthage and hugs me and yells WE ARE GOING TO STATE!!!! Then my buddy asks me if I knew her and I was like hell no. Then I had some delicious Buffalo Wild Wings that were even better with BW losing. CLASSIC:D

wimbo_pro
12-12-2010, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by GR Tiger_14
The fact that even when Brownwood loses, they are still talked about all over the DL. I just look at the threads and its like eat crow BW, BW posters checking in for crow, BW beat BW, HAHA this is classic. This really should be called Brownwooddownlow. Also what is funny, besides the whole crowd getting silenced at the end of the game, (I got it on film), after the game me and my friend were walking outta there cause them Carthage fans were screaming who dat gonna beat them bulldogs and stuff like that, also cause some of the fans were pretty shady and gangstas, some random chick comes up to me from Carthage and hugs me and yells WE ARE GOING TO STATE!!!! Then my buddy asks me if I knew her and I was like hell no. Then I had some delicious Buffalo Wild Wings that were even better with BW losing. CLASSIC:D
Babe Magnet!!!

garciap77
12-12-2010, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Babe Magnet!!!

GR Tiger_14 is a GUY????:D

;)

BaseballUmp
12-12-2010, 04:44 PM

How old was she?

TheDOCTORdre
12-12-2010, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
How old was she?

If she's under age but has a friend you just add the ages:thumbsup:

GR Tiger_14
12-12-2010, 10:48 PM
Haha classic. Nah guys IDK how old she was. I shoulda stuck around and found out but Wild Wings was callin. And yeah Garcia I am a guy. Good one. My friend was like go to the meet and great and I was like heck no man I just joined this awhile back and some of those guys probably hate me or somethin. I did do nothing but straight trash talk when I was first posting. I think it is cause all through high school I would just read what everyone had to say about GR and what not. I was always tellin my friend who had an account to talk trash but he never did. I guess I got a little carried away in the beginning. I apologize to everyone, except the guy from West, TX. You sir can suck it:D

BaseballUmp
12-12-2010, 10:50 PM
Glen Rose blows...

GR Tiger_14
12-12-2010, 10:56 PM
Glen Rose blows...

If your gonna be like that then you can suck it too. :hand:

BaseballUmp
12-12-2010, 10:56 PM
:D

It's all in fun man, it's all in fun!!!

NateDawg39
12-12-2010, 10:57 PM
If your gonna be like that then you can suck it too. :hand: Tiger I am an avid fan of Glen Rose, Texas :clap:

BaseballUmp
12-12-2010, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Tiger I am an avid fan of Glen Rose, Texas :clap:

Daniel Manning blows too....

wimbo_pro
12-12-2010, 10:58 PM
And what does GR stand for?

NateDawg39
12-12-2010, 10:59 PM
Daniel Manning blows too.... I am also a fan of stand around :clap: :D

BaseballUmp
12-12-2010, 10:59 PM

Danieal Manning blows too....

NateDawg39
12-12-2010, 11:00 PM
Danieal Manning blows too.... Thank you for the name change....I am still a huge fan of stand around :clap: :D

BaseballUmp
12-12-2010, 11:01 PM
Yea shoot me I double posted...run up on me though

:D

GR Tiger_14
12-12-2010, 11:06 PM

Y is that?

GR Tiger_14
12-12-2010, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
And what does GR stand for?

It stands for Glen Rose. Remember that lol

NateDawg39
12-12-2010, 11:07 PM
Y is that? I have no clue but it was a compliment which is rare for me to give :clap:

GR Tiger_14
12-12-2010, 11:18 PM
I have no clue but it was a compliment which is rare for me to give :clap:

Well Thank You kind sir. Glen Rose is just a nice town in need of a state championship in something. Last year we had a girl win state at triple jump. When I was a sophmore we went 4 rounds deep and made town history. Other than that it's just a really nice town. Decent at sports.

NateDawg39
12-12-2010, 11:20 PM
Well Thank You kind sir. Glen Rose is just a nice town in need of a state championship in something. Last year we had a girl win state at triple jump. When I was a sophmore we went 4 rounds deep and made town history. Other than that it's just a really nice town. Decent at sports. Decatur has had 5 or 6 State champions in Cross Country in the last 8 years or so, but unfortunately the popular sport is football and Baseball which have seen better days. Baseball team has had great success the last few years but those West Texas teams are tough to get by

BaseballUmp
12-12-2010, 11:22 PM
Well Thank You kind sir. Glen Rose is just a nice town in need of a state championship in something. Last year we had a girl win state at triple jump. When I was a sophmore we went 4 rounds deep and made town history. Other than that it's just a really nice town. Decent at sports.

He was lying...Nate doesn't care about anything. Just trying to pad his posts lol

trojan37
12-13-2010, 01:41 AM
I apologize to everyone, except the guy from West, TX. You sir can suck it:D Punk.

wimbo_pro
12-13-2010, 02:06 AM
It stands for Glen Rose. Remember that lol

Glen Rose?? Ok, I'll remember that. Do you guys play 11 man football??