eagleqb_14
12-11-2010, 11:27 PM
12 game winning streak

mustang04
12-12-2010, 06:53 AM
Circle Dec. 20th on the Calender :D

rangerjoe33
12-12-2010, 11:16 AM
I actually got to attend the mavs game last night...it was an awesome night...the court side season ticket holders who have seats in the first row of the floor seats donated their tickets for Seats for Soldiers...all the way around the court, not just on one side. I haven't been to a mavs game in a very long time but I was glad I got to go to this one. I sat in the third row of the court side seats, these seats were obviously gifted to me by friend.

Some of the soldiers were from Brook Army Med Ctr. They were given a standing ovation as they came into the building from the buses (I got there 45 minutes before game started), when they came onto the florr before the game, and they were honored during the game. It was an emotionally charged environment, a lot of moist eyes during the pregame ceremonies. Some soldiers appeared healthy, some are scarred, but they were all loved and appreciated last night...Mark Cuban at the end of the game started a walk along the edge of the court shaking their hands and taking pictures with them...was awesome to get to see up close like that...