PDA

View Full Version : Bobcat1

BEAST
12-11-2010, 09:40 PM
It was a pleasure meeting you my friend. I only wish I'd been able to spend more time visiting with you. You know my sentiments. Thanks for your friendship. I'll catch you at a Celina game somewhere down the line.

BEAST

bwdlionfan
12-11-2010, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
It was a pleasure meeting you my friend. I only wish I'd been able to spend more time visiting with you. You know my sentiments. Thanks for your friendship. I'll catch you at a Celina game somewhere down the line.

BEAST

Haven't met any Celina posters... but from what I read on here he's head and shoulders above most of em

Keith7
12-11-2010, 10:37 PM
shouldn't these posts be done through PMs?

bwdlionfan
12-11-2010, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
shouldn't these posts be done through PMs?

Perhaps you shouldn't reply if it doesn't involve you or if you have nothing to add to the conversation of substance.

Wait... then you'd have NO posts on 3adl

pirate4state
12-11-2010, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
Shouldn't you shut up :tisk: :tisk: no use of that word

bwdlionfan
12-11-2010, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:tisk: :tisk: no use of that word

lol you saw that quick, I edited it RIGHT after I put it

besides... the f stands for freak

pirate4state
12-11-2010, 10:40 PM
lol you saw that quick, I edited it RIGHT after I put it

besides... the f stands for freak sure it does ;) lol

bwdlionfan
12-11-2010, 10:41 PM
sure it does ;) lol

Rules shouldn't apply when dealing with Keith anyway

pirate4state
12-11-2010, 10:42 PM
Rules shouldn't apply when dealing with Keith anyway :spitlol: :1omg!:

Keith7
12-11-2010, 10:43 PM
sure it does ;) lol

Don't worry. His post has been reported. He should be ROMed soon. :1popcorn: :1popcorn:

bobcat1
12-11-2010, 10:43 PM
Thanks guys and as I told you I am a football nut. Last night my appetite was very pleased. Awesome game and the bad part is someone had to lose it. I have never been more pleased to drive through Dallas traffic at rush hour on a Friday. Would do it again every Friday to see a game like that. Beast we will catch up down the road. Keith just shut up. Them Beagles are in trouble tomorrow. :D

bobcat1
12-11-2010, 10:44 PM
shouldn't these posts be done through PMs? I guess if we wanted too we would but then who in the blue hell are you to question anything?

Keith7
12-11-2010, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
I guess if we wanted too we would but then who in the blue hell are you to question anything?

I don't answer to big headed noobs..

NEXT!?

bwdlionfan
12-11-2010, 10:47 PM

NEXT!?

You should try not answering period

Keith7
12-11-2010, 10:49 PM
You should try not answering period

NEXT!?

Rocket
12-11-2010, 10:50 PM
Thanks guys and as I told you I am a football nut. Last night my appetite was very pleased. Awesome game and the bad part is someone had to lose it. I have never been more pleased to drive through Dallas traffic at rush hour on a Friday. Would do it again every Friday to see a game like that. Beast we will catch up down the road. Keith just shut up. Them Beagles are in trouble tomorrow. :D

It was good to see you and meet you. You are a class act. Thanks for showing up and sitting on our side. I'll text ya sometime soon... Peace!

garciap77
12-11-2010, 10:50 PM
:tisk: :tisk: no use of the *f* word

LOL

BAD GIRL!!!!:D

LOL

garciap77
12-11-2010, 11:01 PM
Just got back from Angelo State! How was your trip? It was great sitting with you. Had a blast! I hope to go watch a Celina game next year. You need to brush up on you school attire. I can’t believe you did not recognize the new Celina football jackets.:D

;)

garciap77
12-11-2010, 11:01 PM
NEXT!?

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/large_EagleTrophy-3copy.jpg

:D

;)

bobcat1
12-11-2010, 11:11 PM

NEXT!? Oh Okay Mr Gainesville T-Ball Champ. In your words, Next!

bobcat1
12-11-2010, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
It was good to see you and meet you. You are a class act. Thanks for showing up and sitting on our side. I'll text ya sometime soon... Peace! On the board your Rocket but in person you are Rodney and you are cool and classy in person. Some people will never get message boards. Eagle1 and I do and you do also. You are an electrician. You like to wire things up and watch them short out. :D Keep on being Rocket!

bowleghorses
12-12-2010, 12:07 AM
Hey BWFan, were you sending updates during the game? My phone blinked all game, but I didn't get a one text.

Txbroadcaster
12-12-2010, 12:08 AM
On the board your Rocket but in person you are Rodney and you are cool and classy in person. Some people will never get message boards. Eagle1 and I do and you do also. You are an electrician. You like to wire things up and watch them short out. :D Keep on being Rocket!

Guess I will never understand why he cant simply be Rodney in both worlds.

Keith7
12-12-2010, 12:10 AM
this thread makes me wanna barf

bwdlionfan
12-12-2010, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by bowleghorses
Hey BWFan, were you sending updates during the game? My phone blinked all game, but I didn't get a one text.

Yep I was sending them... you were on my list

I've been having issues with people being able to open my texts since I got an I-phone a few weeks ago.

bwdlionfan
12-12-2010, 12:11 AM
this thread makes me wanna barf

We generally all feel that way when we see your name on a topic

Glad you feel the same way about yourself as we do about you

wimbo_pro
12-12-2010, 12:15 AM
We generally all feel that way when we see your name on a topic

Glad you feel the same way about yourself as we do about you

LOL. Good luck to you next year bwdlionfan. You've been a classact on here and I have enjoyed your posts. Hope for a re-match next year!

Rocket
12-12-2010, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
LOL. Good luck to you next year bwdlionfan. You've been a classact on here and I have enjoyed your posts. Hope for a re-match next year!

Too bad you can't be classy like us Brownwood fans. Get a life. And you don't want a rematch. Y'all might steal the game again and run like you stole something...

Txbroadcaster
12-12-2010, 12:47 AM
Too bad you can't be classy like us Brownwood fans. Get a life. And you don't want a rematch. Y'all might steal the game again and run like you stole something...

Last I saw it was a Bwood fan basically trying to say he would fight lol

wimbo_pro
12-12-2010, 12:48 AM

Hush Rocket...adults are talking here.

rykerx144
12-12-2010, 09:06 AM
Sounds like yall had a good time at the "Brownwood Wagon Jumper Conventioin"!! Bobcat? did you have your honorary lion ears on?

lostaussie
12-12-2010, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by rykerx144
Sounds like yall had a good time at the "Brownwood Wagon Jumper Conventioin"!! Bobcat? did you have your honorary lion ears on? Thats funny...........I sat with those yahoos too:D I didn't say much.............but I giggled a little on the inside:D

bobcat1
12-12-2010, 10:24 AM
Sounds like yall had a good time at the "Brownwood Wagon Jumper Conventioin"!! Bobcat? did you have your honorary lion ears on? No as a matter a fact I was dressed in all Orange. I went to watch a great football game and that is what I did. I didn't sit back and say nothing for months and then come out of the wodwork to throw a loss in the face of a good team like some did. :rolleyes:

LionFan72
12-12-2010, 12:06 PM
Hey Bobcat1, gonna make the finals next week? Maybe I can finally get to meet the bobcat with lion paws! Sorry I missed you.

rykerx144
12-12-2010, 12:10 PM
No as a matter a fact I was dressed in all Orange. I went to watch a great football game and that is what I did. I didn't sit back and say nothing for months and then come out of the wodwork to throw a loss in the face of a good team like some did. :rolleyes:

Im not throwing the loss in the face of a good team.. I am trowing the loss in the face of some over zealous, trash talking, fools and their wagon jumping sidekicks!!

bobcat1
12-12-2010, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by LionFan72
Hey Bobcat1, gonna make the finals next week? Maybe I can finally get to meet the bobcat with lion paws! Sorry I missed you. Depends. I hope to make Friday's game. Gotta pick up a grandson when he gets out of school. Hopefully it's noon.

bobcat1
12-12-2010, 12:11 PM
Im not throwing the loss in the face of a good team.. I am trowing the loss in the face of some over zealous, trash talking, fools and their wagon jumping sidekicks!! Oh I had the wrong wagon that you jumped on. Sorry.