PDA

View Full Version : 91 lion and Rocket

Txbroadcaster
12-11-2010, 08:27 PM
Was a blast meeting you guys..wish u would have sat with us, but it was great talking some football before and the game afterward.

Rocket
12-11-2010, 09:14 PM
I was glad to meet you guys and appreciate your love for 3A football as a whole. You guys keep us grounded because you actually see a lot of football! haha

You 2 were the ones I wanted to meet. bobcat1, kepdawg and LostAussie were also very cool to meet. I haven't met one person on here that I haven't liked. Thanks again!

Sweetwater Red
12-11-2010, 10:43 PM
I've met and talked football with both of them myself. They're all right in my book. Same can
be said for a lot of the Brownwood posters. Some of us may posture on here. But, once you get
a chance to put a face to a poster and engage them in conversation, you tend to get a better
idea of who they really are.

Case in point. Snydertigersrul. He took a beat down on here when he posted regularly.
After meeting him after a Snyder/Frenship scrimmage, I had a completely different
view of him when he posted.

And speaking of meeting people, after seeing how big a guy Bobcat1 is, I'm sure glad I never
bad mouthed Celina on the board. :D

Rocket
12-11-2010, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I've met and talked football with both of them myself. They're all right in my book. Same can
be said for a lot of the Brownwood posters. Some of us may posture on here. But, once you get
a chance to put a face to a poster and engage them in conversation, you tend to get a better
idea of who they really are.

Case in point. Snydertigersrul. He took a beat down on here when he posted regularly.
After meeting him after a Snyder/Frenship scrimmage, I had a completely different
view of him when he posted.

And speaking of meeting people, after seeing how big a guy Bobcat1 is, I'm sure glad I never
bad mouthed Celina on the board. :D

Haha I know that's right! Bobcat1 is a guy I don't want to tick off. Im glad BEAST and bobcat1 are on my side.

bobcat1
12-11-2010, 11:02 PM
Just a big ole Teddy bear. :D Great meeting you guys too. Injured sure got some bad looks last night when Carthage was running wild and he would yell "Go Score Go Score! LOL

Sweetwater Red
12-11-2010, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Just a big ole Teddy bear. :D Great meeting you guys too. Injured sure got some bad looke last night when Carthage was running wild and he would yell "Go Score Go Score! LOL

Yeah no kidding. I didn't see that coming. I'll let injured speak for himself. But, he definitely
made the woman mad in front of me and I was the "hurdle" between them. I kept looking at
the empty seats between you and lost aussie and thinking I might need to move if Carthage
scores here.

bobcat1
12-11-2010, 11:26 PM
Yeah no kidding. I didn't see that coming. I'll let injured speak for himself. But, he definitely
made the woman mad in front of me and I was the "hurdle" between them. I kept looking at
the empty seats between you and lost aussie and thinking I might need to move if Carthage
scores here. LMAO! I was thinking this could get ugly and wondering when I would stop if I started rolling down those steps if alll heck broke out.

91 lion
12-12-2010, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Was a blast meeting you guys..wish u would have sat with us, but it was great talking some football before and the game afterward.

That would have been good to sit together....I guess we were in out pre-game zone, though. I have to admit, that was really a cool feeling to see all of you guys there to witness the game. TXB, you and G2 have a good thing going....to me, its one of the best kept secrets in cyberspace. Keep up the solid work spot-on takes. It was a pleasure meeting you guys and I look forward to hearing the show this week!

Sweetwater Red
12-12-2010, 01:19 AM
LMAO! I was thinking this could get ugly and wondering when I would stop if I started rolling down those steps if alll heck broke out.

As steep as those steps were you might have landed in midfield. :D

rykerx144
12-12-2010, 09:02 AM
Lion, Rocket, and Bobkat?? together? thats not a big surprise. They are like three peas in pod. I hope yall are going to the games and get together friday too. I hear its might be cold and that much hot air together should keep even Texas Stadium heated!!

lostaussie
12-12-2010, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by rykerx144
Lion, Rocket, and Bobkat?? together? thats not a big surprise. They are like three peas in pod. I hope yall are going to the games and get together friday too. I hear its might be cold and that much hot air together should keep even Texas Stadium heated!! Lighten up Francis............jeez, we all went to watch a football game. It's good to get out and meet some of the folks that you banter with all year. You should try it at the championships next weekend. We aren't bad guys...............just idiots behind a keyboard. You will have a lot more respect for the folks you are dealing with if you put a face to the name. I guarantee it.

lostaussie
12-12-2010, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
just idiots behind a keyboard. some more than others I might add!!!

bobcat1
12-12-2010, 10:26 AM
Lion, Rocket, and Bobkat?? together? thats not a big surprise. They are like three peas in pod. I hope yall are going to the games and get together friday too. I hear its might be cold and that much hot air together should keep even Texas Stadium heated!! If we do I bet you won't introduce yourself now would you? Didn't think so. Some people's kids.:rolleyes:

pirate4state
12-12-2010, 11:55 AM
I can understand being a newbie on the board and being a little leery about meeting some people if I've been running my mouth. :eek: :D

I'm looking forward to meeting some new people this weekend and visiting with some old friends. :wave: :)

Leave it to injured to want to start a melee at a football game. :D

rykerx144
12-12-2010, 12:01 PM
havent deceided if Im going or not but if I do then ill be glad to meet up!! I may be an idiot but I have not intent on hiding! What you wanna know? just ask?

rykerx144
12-12-2010, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
Lighten up Francis............jeez, we all went to watch a football game. It's good to get out and meet some of the folks that you banter with all year. You should try it at the championships next weekend. We aren't bad guys...............just idiots behind a keyboard. You will have a lot more respect for the folks you are dealing with if you put a face to the name. I guarantee it.

I dont think I listed your name therefore I wasnt talking about you or to you!!

bobcat1
12-12-2010, 12:03 PM
havent deceided if Im going or not but if I do then ill be glad to meet up!! I may be an idiot but I have not intent on hiding! What you wanna know? just ask? Cool! Let me know when you decide if you can make it. ;)

rykerx144
12-12-2010, 12:13 PM
Cool! Let me know when you decide if you can make it. ;)

I will !! Ill let you know what Im wearing and we maybe we can meet up! Yall shouldnt be hard to find. Ill just look for the group wearing brownwood shirts inside out!!

LH Panther Mom
12-12-2010, 12:16 PM
I will !! Ill let you know what Im wearing and we maybe we can meet up! Yall shouldnt be hard to find. Ill just look for the group wearing brownwood shirts inside out!!
I'm putting my money on him wearing that gosh-awful Whataburger Celina orange. ;)

garciap77
12-12-2010, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I'm putting my money on him wearing that gosh-awful Whataburger Celina orange. ;)

Celine has new attire that bobocat1 was not aware of, so he might be sporting a new hoodie and all!:D

Sweetwater Red
12-12-2010, 12:20 PM
havent deceided if Im going or not but if I do then ill be glad to meet up!! I may be an idiot but I have not intent on hiding! What you wanna know? just ask?

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/detroit8990/francis.jpg

44INAROW
12-12-2010, 12:22 PM
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/detroit8990/francis.jpg
and don't call me Francis :D

rykerx144
12-12-2010, 12:23 PM
apparently I missed something??????

bobcat1
12-12-2010, 12:25 PM
I will !! Ill let you know what Im wearing and we maybe we can meet up! Yall shouldnt be hard to find. Ill just look for the group wearing brownwood shirts inside out!! Dude or dudette get over your glee. If Brownwood wouldn't have lost we still wood have never heard from you. You are a Rocket in a way yourself. I was there watching a great game with 2 Abilene Wylie guys on one side, A Gilmer guy on the other, and a Sweetwater guy in front. A Guy from Pewitt, Terry and Grant along with Kep behind me. We all cheered good plays by both, well except injured.:D It was like LostAussie said, some of the best games he has ever seen was when he did not have a dog in the hunt. He was right.

wimbo_pro
12-12-2010, 12:27 PM
Dude or dudette get over your glee. If Brownwood wouldn't have lost we still wood have never heard from you. You are a Rocket in a way yourself. I was there watching a great game with 2 Abilene Wylie guys on one side, A Gilmer guy on the other, and a Sweetwater guy in front. A Guy from Pewitt, Terry and Grant along with Kep behind me. We all cheered good plays by both, well except injured.:D It was like LostAussie said, some of the best games he has ever seen was when he did not have a dog in the hunt. He was right.

I saw some of it on the replay...it did look like an excellent game.

bobcat1
12-12-2010, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Celine has new attire that bobocat1 was not aware of, so he might be sporting a new hoodie and all!:D Nope I will stick with the old tried and true Orange and Grey. I had never seen an Orange and Black Celina letterman jacket until Friday night. :thinking:

bobcat1
12-12-2010, 12:29 PM
I'm putting my money on him wearing that gosh-awful Whataburger Celina orange. ;) I understand your strong dislike for the color ever since Midliothian. :D

rykerx144
12-12-2010, 12:30 PM
Dude or dudette get over your glee. If Brownwood wouldn't have lost we still wood have never heard from you. You are a Rocket in a way yourself. I was there watching a great game with 2 Abilene Wylie guys on one side, A Gilmer guy on the other, and a Sweetwater guy in front. A Guy from Pewitt, Terry and Grant along with Kep behind me. We all cheered good plays by both, well except injured.:D It was like LostAussie said, some of the best games he has ever seen was when he did not have a dog in the hunt. He was right.

You started in on me yesterday! I have never said a word to you or even said anything about you. Your the one that started in on me, I ignored the first few but you wouldnt stop. I have not said one thing about the team, the coach, the program, or the game!! I bet it was good! Every comment I made has been directed at the few that has been talking crap to me the past month! If you didnt want on that wagon you shouldnt have jumped on it!!

bobcat1
12-12-2010, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Ain't it just absolutely amazing how many self-proclaimed football wizards show up to crow about the absolute genius of their predictions and claim how superior their team or region is when they guess right once? :D

My reply to Bullaholic not you.

Zactly or they appear out of no where and say I told you so. We are bad uh huh! :rolleyes:

Your reply to me:

I didnt just appear out of no where!! Find something intelligent to say please!

You started in on me yesterday! I have never said a word to you or even said anything about you. Your the one that started in on me, I ignored the first few but you wouldnt stop. I have not said one thing about the team, the coach, the program, or the game!! I bet it was good! Every comment I made has been directed at the few that has been talking crap to me the past month! If you didnt want on that wagon you shouldnt have jumped on it!! And I started in on you??? Get your facts straight sonny before you pop off. Again you let them lips start moving without engaging that brain. I'm done with you now. You are ignored and I have no interest in meeting you.

sinton66
12-12-2010, 12:58 PM
Lion, Rocket, and Bobkat?? together? thats not a big surprise. They are like three peas in pod. I hope yall are going to the games and get together friday too. I hear its might be cold and that much hot air together should keep even Texas Stadium heated!!

LOL, this is not the Tonight Show, and you aren't Steve Schrippa.

rykerx144
12-12-2010, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
LOL, this is not the Tonight Show, and you aren't Steve Schrippa.

and that comment you made was to him but about me and directed to me!! You want to take a shot at me then expect to get fired back at, little boy!!

There was not anything I said before that was directed at you or to you. I didnt even know who you were!! My advise to you is dont stick your nose where it dont belong!

LH Panther Mom
12-12-2010, 01:20 PM
and that comment you made was to him but about me and directed to me!! You want to take a shot at me then expect to get fired back at, little boy!!

There was not anything I said before that was directed at you or to you. I didnt even know who you were!! My advise to you is dont stick your nose where it dont belong!
Aw, dude!!!! Did you REALLY just go there?!?!?! :thmbdwn: :thmbdwn: :doh: :doh: :doh: He is one of the CO-OWNERS of this site!

Txbroadcaster
12-12-2010, 01:22 PM
Thanks Ryker for messing up what was supposed to be just a nice to meet you thread

garciap77
12-12-2010, 01:26 PM

No you didn't!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/125760aazq4wiab5.gif

garciap77
12-12-2010, 01:29 PM

Who was Kep? As in Kepdawg! Was he the guy in blue?

rykerx144
12-12-2010, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Thanks Ryker for messing up what was supposed to be just a nice to meet you thread

i aplogize txbroadcaster!! I do respect you. I was only responding to post to or about me! I think i have a right to defend me and my opinion. I am sorry it had to happen here though.

hookandladder
Aw, dude!!!! Did you REALLY just go there?!?!?! :thmbdwn: :thmbdwn: :doh: :doh: :doh: He is one of the CO-OWNERS of this site!

This site used to be a great board to comment on all sports however this year some certain posters have turned it into a trash talking site. Have not seen so many edited treads in many years, til this year. A little better sportmanship by the fans is much needed, we wonder why some kids turn out the way they do. This board could use some cleaning up, I know if I don't like it get out. I hear you.

sinton66

That comment was to you, about you, and directed at you and you alone. You haven't been here long enough to judge other members like that. BTW, you were born in 1975 and I was born in 1947. And, I'll stick MY nose where I damned well please JUNIOR!

Sweetwater Red
12-12-2010, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Who was Kep? As in Kepdawg! Was he the guy in blue?

Yes and he's a Celina fan. :D

Click here. (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/?action=view&current=2a3faafd.pbw)

zebrablue2
12-12-2010, 01:46 PM

:dispntd:and its all----------over, but the:bigcry:

rykerx144
12-12-2010, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by hookandladder
This site used to be a great board to comment on all sports however this year some certain posters have turned it into a trash talking site. Have not seen so many edited treads in many years, til this year. A little better sportmanship by the fans is much needed, we wonder why some kids turn out the way they do. This board could use some cleaning up, I know if I don't like it get out. I hear you.

I agree 100%. I am normally a pretty civil person. For the past few months you havent been able to say anything good about any school in 3a without being attacted by a brownwood fan or one of their many recent followers. If you want to stop the pot from boiling over??? Dont blame the water! turn off the fire!!

sinton66
12-12-2010, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
:dispntd:and its all----------over, but the:bigcry:

Nah, no harm no foul. I actually got a kick out of his response. I'm sure he quoted my post by mistake.;)

rykerx144
12-12-2010, 01:52 PM
Nah, no harm no foul. I actually got a kick out of his response. I'm sure he quoted my post by mistake.;)

aww dont spoil it Sinton! they were having so much fun telling me bye!

zebrablue2

You the man S-66:clap: Had to be a mistake!!!

sinton66
I agree 100%. I am normally a pretty civil person. For the past few months you havent been able to say anything good about any school in 3a without being attacted by a brownwood fan or one of their many recent followers. If you want to stop the pot from boiling over??? Dont blame the water! turn off the fire!!

Agreed, and I'll admit it's mostly my fault for letting it go. That is definitely NOT what 3ADL was intended for nor what we are about. Some posters simply refuse to accept that.One way or another, it will get better.

Rocket
12-12-2010, 01:53 PM

Oh wow...exaggerate much?

rykerx144
12-12-2010, 01:55 PM
NO go back one post I think he was talking to you!

bobcat1
12-12-2010, 02:08 PM

There was not anything I said before that was directed at you or to you. I didnt even know who you were!! My advise to you is dont stick your nose where it dont belong! After reading this I decided to un-ignore you. However my comments were to anyone and everyone not just you. You are jusr not that important really. (Notice the title to the thread if you need more clarification. It says "For all that want to smack Brownwood now ".) I never singled you out but you did me. Yes I'm a little bitty guy but I when I tell you that you are wrong you are. You were born in 1975. I graduated High School then. You think you are going to tell me what to do. Eh Eh! Ain't happening. So now I am truly done with you. I would rather argue with a man/woman that had enough sense to make a good argument. Someday maybe you will think first but then maybe not.

I agree 100%. I am normally a pretty civil person. For the past few months you havent been able to say anything good about any school in 3a without being attacted by a brownwood fan or one of their many recent followers. If you want to stop the pot from boiling over??? Dont blame the water! turn off the fire!! By the way, What does attacted mean?

rykerx144
12-12-2010, 02:12 PM
I dont give a crap how big you are or how old you are. You will not intimidate me!! LOL I have my opinion and I give them when I feel like giving them. You can say what you want to say, that post was directed at me and I just repsponded to it! Just like the rest of the thread, you say something stupid and then respond with something stupid!! Dont act so innocent now!

rykerx144
12-12-2010, 02:14 PM
After reading this I decided to un-ignore you. However my comments were to anyone and everyone not just you. You are jusr not that important really. (Notice the title to the thread if you need more clarification. It says "For all that want to smack Brownwood now ".) I never singled you out but you did me. Yes I'm a little bitty guy but I when I tell you that you are wrong you are. You were born in 1975. I graduated High School then. You think you are going to tell me what to do. Eh Eh! Ain't happening. So now I am truly done with you. I would rather argue with a man/woman that had enough sense to make a good argument. Someday maybe you will think first but then maybe not.

By the way, What does attacted mean?

attacked! it was a typo! This is message board not an english class! Sorry not everyone can be as perfect as you are.

See you respond with something stupid and I respond back!

bobcat1
12-12-2010, 02:27 PM
attacked! it was a typo! This is message board not an english class! Sorry not everyone can be as perfect as you are.

See you respond with something stupid and I respond back! Umm the K key is no where near the T key so it was not a typo. I submit that you misspelled it and looked it up. :rolleyes:

rykerx144
12-12-2010, 02:52 PM
Umm the K key is no where near the T key so it was not a typo. I submit that you misspelled it and looked it up. :rolleyes:

and I submit that once again you have no clue what your talking about.

bobcat1
12-12-2010, 02:58 PM

See you respond with something stupid and I respond back!

and I submit that once again you have no clue what your talking about. Um I think I do. Look down at your keyboard. The T is a left hand key and the K is a right hand key. Dude/Dudette what is your problem? Just say oops I screwed up and it will all be over. Bye! I am really done with this. It's useless.

rykerx144
12-12-2010, 03:02 PM
Um I think I do. Look down at your keyboard. Thew T is a left hand key and the K is a right hand key. Dude/Dudette what is your problem? Just say oops I screwed up and it will all be over. Bye! I am really done with this. It's useless.

Just for the record its Mr.Ryker to you!! Thats like the third time you said you were done and going to ignore me. How much longer until you honor your own word? Just curious!

garciap77
12-12-2010, 03:55 PM
Yes and he's a Celina fan. :D

Click here. (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/?action=view&current=2a3faafd.pbw)

That was one poster I have been wanting to meet!:( I talked to him, but did not know it was him!:(

hookandladder
12-12-2010, 04:55 PM
Um I think I do. Look down at your keyboard. The T is a left hand key and the K is a right hand key. Dude/Dudette what is your problem? Just say oops I screwed up and it will all be over. Bye! I am really done with this. It's useless.

Not taking sides but I think I am as old as you Bobcat1 and when I was in high school (1A) we did not have to take typing, so just saying my typing and spelling skills are below normal. Guess that makes me a little dumb, I type mostly with one hand and working on two. Still like to give my opinion but it is very hard, after most post about any Brownwood game Rocket comes back and tell you how stupid you and your opinion is. His comments are just getting old and he just needs to go away. This board was better before all the BW trash talk.

Rocket
12-12-2010, 05:29 PM
Not taking sides but I think I am as old as you Bobcat1 and when I was in high school (1A) we did not have to take typing, so just saying my typing and spelling skills are below normal. Guess that makes me a little dumb, I type mostly with one hand and working on two. Still like to give my opinion but it is very hard, after most post about any Brownwood game Rocket comes back and tell you how stupid you and your opinion is. His comments are just getting old and he just needs to go away. This board was better before all the BW trash talk.

http://news.lavenderliberal.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/crybaby-truth.jpg

wimbo_pro
12-12-2010, 05:35 PM
LavenderLiberal.com? What?

bobcat1
12-12-2010, 05:36 PM
Not taking sides but I think I am as old as you Bobcat1 and when I was in high school (1A) we did not have to take typing, so just saying my typing and spelling skills are below normal. Guess that makes me a little dumb, I type mostly with one hand and working on two. Still like to give my opinion but it is very hard, after most post about any Brownwood game Rocket comes back and tell you how stupid you and your opinion is. His comments are just getting old and he just needs to go away. This board was better before all the BW trash talk. Right! I have 2 fingers that I use on my left hand and 3 on my right hand. Someday most people will really understand that Rocket is laughing his arse off at all this. He's that guy you know that likes to goose you just to see you jump and then laughs about it. I guess some don't like being goosed and some do. I like every Brownwood poster I've met including Rocket. I bet you would too.

bobcat1
12-12-2010, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
LavenderLiberal.com? What? That is funny Wimpy! Good catch!

Rocket
12-12-2010, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
LavenderLiberal.com? What?

I just found a pic that said what I want it to say..didn't see that LOL

Rocket
12-12-2010, 06:02 PM
Right! I have 2 fingers that I use on my left hand and 3 on my right hand. Someday most people will really understand that Rocket is laughing his arse off at all this. He's that guy you know that likes to goose you just to see you jump and then laughs about it. I guess some don't like being goosed and some do. I like every Brownwood poster I've met including Rocket. I bet you would too.

I have tried to tell them.... over and over.

TheDOCTORdre
12-12-2010, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
I have tried to tell them.... over and over.

i though you were signing off you ass:D ...thats what the board is calling you now a days right?:D

hookandladder
12-12-2010, 06:07 PM
Right! I have 2 fingers that I use on my left hand and 3 on my right hand. Someday most people will really understand that Rocket is laughing his arse off at all this. He's that guy you know that likes to goose you just to see you jump and then laughs about it. I guess some don't like being goosed and some do. I like every Brownwood poster I've met including Rocket. I bet you would too.

I doubt that very seriously, there is a fine line in talking trash and Rocket goes overboard. As stated before by many posters, he is just that jerk that won't go away. Living his life thru Brownwood football, I bet the other fans, coaches and players are very proud of the way he acts on this board. He just gives the Brownwood program a black eye, that is sad for the Brownwood community and school. He can call it want he wants ( all in fun) but most everyone knows he goes overboard, I am just glad we do not have anyone on this board that acts that way. Yes, we may have some fans that are like him but at least they know better then to come on a message board and disrespect other school programs, To each his own and I think I can do without people like him. I am sure he will get the last word in, he just cannot except someone elses opinion.

bobcat1
12-12-2010, 06:16 PM
I doubt that very seriously, there is a fine line in talking trash and Rocket goes overboard. As stated before by many posters, he is just that jerk that won't go away. Living his life thru Brownwood football, I bet the other fans, coaches and players are very proud of the way he acts on this board. He just gives the Brownwood program a black eye, that is sad for the Brownwood community and school. He can call it want he wants ( all in fun) but most everyone knows he goes overboard, I am just glad we do not have anyone on this board that acts that way. Yes, we may have some fans that are like him but at least they know better then to come on a message board and disrespect other school programs, To each his own and I think I can do without people like him. I am sure he will get the last word in, he just cannot except someone elses opinion. I take it you are goosy and don't like being goosed. :p

hookandladder
12-12-2010, 07:28 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bobcat1
I take it you are goosy and don't like being goosed. :p [/QUOTDe

Don't mind a little goosing, just not the extreme of him. There is that fine line, cannot handle going overboard. Most people know where that line is at, some don't.

lostaussie
12-12-2010, 07:34 PM
Nope I will stick with the old tried and true Orange and Grey. I had never seen an Orange and Black Celina letterman jacket until Friday night. :thinking: I liked it:Dorange and black..........you guys are finally starting to see the light:D

wimbo_pro
12-12-2010, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
I just found a pic that said what I want it to say..didn't see that LOL

LOLOL...ok, thats a freebie. I might argue with you and we might go round and round. But I am not callus enough to call you a liberal. That would just be over-the-line.