PDA

View Full Version : As just a joe blow fan in the stands

lostaussie
12-11-2010, 11:16 AM
That was an awesome game last night!! All smack aside, just to sit and watch those teams go toe to toe was absolutely phenomenal. I enjoyed the company and I certainly enjoyed the game. I have only seen a couple of games in person that can compare. Both of those involved my team so obviously there were feelings involved. Last night was just sheer joy in watching a great high school football game. Thanks and congrats to both teams:clap::clap:

GrTigers6
12-11-2010, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
That was an awesome game last night!! All smack aside, just to sit and watch those teams go toe to toe was absolutely phenomenal. I enjoyed the company and I certainly enjoyed the game. I have only seen a couple of games in person that can compare. Both of those involved my team so obviously there were feelings involved. Last night was just sheer joy in watching a great high school football game. Thanks and congrats to both teams:clap::clap: Didnt watch it but listened to every play. and yes I agree with you completely.

Maroon87
12-11-2010, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
I have only seen a couple of games in person that can compare. Both of those involved my team so obviously there were feelings involved.

I'm gonna guess that one of them was the Cuero game last year? That was an ubelievable game...

lostaussie
12-11-2010, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
I'm gonna guess that one of them was the Cuero game last year? That was an ubelievable game... without a doubt...........the other was 2004 championship against Jasper