PDA

View Full Version : Rocket watch...

slpybear the bullfan
12-11-2010, 09:20 AM
Congrats to BWD on a great season.

Now, how many hours, days until Rocket posts again?

50 yard line fan
12-11-2010, 09:23 AM
How about start a poll?

LH_Tuff
12-11-2010, 09:24 AM
He will be here soon. I'm sure of that.

lostaussie
12-11-2010, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan

Now, how many hours, days until Rocket posts again? He will be back 2day I would imagine. Got to meet Rockee last night. He's an alright guy with a trigger happy keyboard finger:D I think Rockee has broad shoulders and will be just fine , but..................Rockee this may sting just a little:D

Snotbubbles
12-11-2010, 09:44 AM
Bottle Rocket has earned all he's receiving from posters.:clap:

rykerx144
12-11-2010, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Snotbubbles

I agree and so have a few others!!

hookandladder
12-11-2010, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by rykerx144
I agree and so have a few others!!

It has been pretty light on him considering what he dished out, if and when he reply's hopefully he will take it like a man with no excuses. If the excuses do come out , it could get really bad.

3afan
12-11-2010, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Snotbubbles

of course now he'll say it was all in fun and throw in some LOLs

Bullaholic
12-11-2010, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan

Now, how many hours, days until Rocket posts again?

I bet he'll be along, slpy---hard to craft a carefully worded response while enduring the crow feather trots.....:D

bobcat1
12-11-2010, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I bet he'll be along, slpy---hard to craft a carefully worded response while enduring the crow feather trots.....:D :D

He will be on. He probably spent the night in DFW before the drive back home. He is what he is but as Lost Aussie said he really is a good guy that enjoys pushing buttons. So feed him all you can but you will not break him. He can take it.

Snotbubbles
12-11-2010, 10:11 AM
Rocket is like one of those fireworks that fizzle when you light the fuse.:D

Bullaholic
12-11-2010, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
:D

He will be on. He probably spent the night in DFW before the drive back home. He is what he is but as Lost Aussie said he really is a good guy that enjoys pushing buttons. So feed him all you can but you will not break him. He can take it.

You hit the nail on the head, bobcat. Rocket and his posse are fair game, and I'm sure they know it's coming, but the Brownwood players deserve nothing but our respect and consolation for a tough loss.

slpybear the bullfan
12-11-2010, 12:25 PM
Yup,

In my opinion BWD fans have nothing to be sorry for or have much Crow if ANY at all to eat.

But Rocket needs to start planning that crow menu from now into next spring. You talk that much schtuff on here for as long as he has with enough disrespect to all these other teams and posters along the way... then yeah, man up and take it. For a good long time.

GrTigers6
12-11-2010, 12:41 PM
He has had several posts already this morning

Eagle 1
12-11-2010, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by GrTigers6
He has had several posts already this morning

Yea but he wont man up to the threads calling him out.

Rocket
12-11-2010, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Eagle 1
Yea but he wont man up to the threads calling him out.

I guess our truce is over? You can't leave it alone?

I'm here. And my name is on every post. I guess that makes me a bigger and better man than you.

trojandad
12-11-2010, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
I guess our truce is over? You can't leave it alone?

I'm here. And my name is on every post. I guess that makes me a bigger and better man than you.

not trying to make a fuss, just trying to understand.....if someone puts their name on their posts, it makes them a bigger man? you may be right, but i guess i'm just not smart enough to follow....i just remember from my days on the bank board what kind of damage can be incurred by someone doing that to themselves, but, hey, your a big guy.....

i don't post mine because i dont want to pick up the mess from a dummy deciding he needs to do wrong things with that info....how much of a man someone is has little to do with meaningless chat line stuff.....

dealing disrespectfully with, say, my daughter would reveal a lot more about my "manhood" but your too sharp to go someplace silly like that, so i guess it'll stay hidden while you somehow believe you are "getting to" people like me......:D

good luck with your "online" status.....

3afan
12-11-2010, 02:36 PM
just another one of Rocket's theories that makes no sense