PDA

View Full Version : I told you so!!

rykerx144
12-11-2010, 07:25 AM
I dont care if you like this thread or not! Rocket! Lion! and all you other bone heads that wouldnt listen to reason!! I told you no way Brownwood gets past the anyone from East Texas or South East Texas!! This is what happens when you play a teams from regions that play good football! Brownwood is dominate team in the west!! but cant handle the speed and talent from the EAST!!!!!!!!

3afan
12-11-2010, 07:49 AM
:doh:

sinton66
12-11-2010, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by rykerx144
I dont care if you like this thread or not! Rocket! Lion! and all you other bone heads that wouldnt listen to reason!! I told you no way Brownwood gets past the anyone from East Texas or South East Texas!! This is what happens when you play a teams from regions that play good football! Brownwood is dominate team in the west!! but cant handle the speed and talent from the EAST!!!!!!!!

Someone needs to learn how to win or lose with grace.:rolleyes:

LH_Tuff
12-11-2010, 09:04 AM
Rykerx144 is a chick???

zebrablue2
12-11-2010, 09:06 AM

I don't like it at all!!!

rykerx144
12-11-2010, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by sinton66

I didnt win or lose anything!! Im not a fan of either. Im just a fan of football and know where the better ball is played!!

rykerx144
12-11-2010, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
I don't like it at all!!!

and I covered that too. I dont care whether you like it or not.

LH_Tuff
12-11-2010, 09:26 AM
I didnt win or lose anything!! Im not a fan of either. Im just a fan of football and know where the better ball is played!!

What about those 2 years that a central texas team joined region 3. how did those 2 years go for you? Oh yeah, it was 2006 & 2007.

rykerx144
12-11-2010, 09:33 AM
Im not saying that the best teams every year come from East Texas! There have been several teams in all of the state that have had good years and good teams! Im just saying that the best football is played in the East and until you have played em and won then you better be careful about trying to shove your team down everyones throat, claiming to have the best team ever in TEXAS and claiming your title!

wimbo_pro
12-11-2010, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by LH_Tuff
What about those 2 years that a central texas team joined region 3. how did those 2 years go for you? Oh yeah, it was 2006 & 2007.

And 2005 when Region 4 beat them all? And 2001 when another Region 4 did it all? They do forget history!!

Rabid Cougar
12-11-2010, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by LH_Tuff

Don't forget the WEST corner of Region 3.
2006,2007,2008 and 2009
Down this year though.

rykerx144
12-11-2010, 09:47 AM
I never said a team from another area has never done well! This was not an attack on the rest of the state. CHILL OUT PEOPLE!

That was simply a statment to the Brownwood posters and their many wagon jumpers that was trying to shove their team down everyones throat and proclaiming them State Champs and wanting to proclaim they are the best team ever in 3A!! Ill take a team that comes out of Region 2 or 3 that has been battle tested by playing better football all year than a team that has dominated Region 1 or 4 anyday!!!

bigwood33
12-11-2010, 09:49 AM
I think that people are just pointing out that you don't know what you are talking about.:rolleyes:

raider red 2000
12-11-2010, 09:50 AM
I never said a team from another area has never done well! This was not an attack on the rest of the state. CHILL OUT PEOPLE!

sounded like you attacked everyone that isnt east tx.

and that you said like it or not.

so like it or not....people fire back.

rykerx144
12-11-2010, 09:50 AM
apparently I do!!

Who won??

OldBison75
12-11-2010, 09:57 AM
Let me tell you partner, how Brownwood posted this year was pretty wild all right. But you better look back at some other years and see some of the bold predictions made by other teams, some from East Texas.

I would very easily say that if you are a true fan of football, you understand the fervor and enthusiastic nature of fans and realize that all but one group of them have to eat crow every year. I respect that the Lion fans felt that thier team was special, because they were. And, on any given nigh, this game might have come out the other way. Both tems are that good.

Pick on Brownwood if you want to, alot of us will, especially on some posters from there. But, give them the respect they deserve for being supporters of thier team.

I will bet that every one of the Brownwood team posters will give Carthage kudos for the win and wish them luck next week. They will be the Carthage teams biggest supporters next week.

bigwood33
12-11-2010, 10:00 AM
No, you weren't. It wasn't about the vaunted ET speed that you and so many others tout it was about line play. They weren't having a track meet and if they were I am not sure which team would win...they both looked fast.

Snotbubbles
12-11-2010, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by OldBison75
I will bet that every one of the Brownwood team posters will give Carthage kudos for the win and wish them luck next week. They will be the Carthage teams biggest supporters next week.

Yeah, Coldsore will not stand a chance.;)

3afan
12-11-2010, 10:02 AM
......Brownwood posters and their many wagon jumpers that was trying to shove their team down everyones throat and proclaiming them State Champs ...

well, that DID happen ... caused many to root against Bwd

rykerx144
12-11-2010, 10:07 AM
Let me tell you partner, how Brownwood posted this year was pretty wild all right. But you better look back at some other years and see some of the bold predictions made by other teams, some from East Texas.

I would very easily say that if you are a true fan of football, you understand the fervor and enthusiastic nature of fans and realize that all but one group of them have to eat crow every year. I respect that the Lion fans felt that thier team was special, because they were. And, on any given nigh, this game might have come out the other way. Both tems are that good.

Pick on Brownwood if you want to, alot of us will, especially on some posters from there. But, give them the respect they deserve for being supporters of thier team.

First of all Parnter, I think your reading too much into it! Im not trying to take anything away from their support or their program. I know that there are a several posters and supports from Brownwood that deserve the respect and are descent. This was not directed at them. This post is directed at and meant for them that have gone overboard bashing everyone and every team that they planned on steam rolling all year! The Greatest Team EVER!! They deserve everything they get! This post or thread is no more over the top than the 2000 we have had to read all year!!

Snotbubbles
12-11-2010, 10:09 AM
First of all Parnter, I think your reading too much into it! Im not trying to take anything away from their support or their program. I know that there are a several posters and supports from Brownwood that deserve the respect and are descent. This was not directed at them. This post is directed at and meant for them that have gone overboard bashing everyone and every team that they planned on steam rolling all year! The Greatest Team EVER!! They deserve everything they get! This post or thread is no more over the top than the 2000 we have had to read all year!!

Hear Hear!!!!!! Payback time.

Displaced Texan
12-11-2010, 10:14 AM

Were you at the game last night? Didn't think so. These teams were evenly matched.

Maybe when you get out of Jr. High and High School you will become a more tolerable person but I have to say it right now, grow up.

sinton66
12-11-2010, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
And 2005 when Region 4 beat them all? And 2001 when another Region 4 did it all? They do forget history!!

And another 2001 R4 team got darned close to winning it all.

rykerx144
12-11-2010, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Displaced Texan
Were you at the game last night? Didn't think so. These teams were evenly matched.

Maybe when you get out of Jr. High and High School you will become a more tolerable person but I have to say it right now, grow up.

must be another disgruntled wagon jumper? I didnt have to be at the game to see who won?? I never said I was at the game. I never said they were not evenly matched. I just pointed out Brownwood didnt win and didnt dominate like was boasted by many!

I havent been in Jr or HS in a long time. Wish I was! as for the "grow up" statment. I cant and I wont! so go away!!

wimbo_pro
12-11-2010, 10:24 AM
And another 2001 R4 team got darned close to winning it all.
And 2004 as well, right?

Bullaholic
12-11-2010, 10:31 AM
Ain't it just absolutely amazing how many self-proclaimed football wizards show up to crow about the absolute genius of their predictions and claim how superior their team or region is when they guess right once? :D

zebrablue2
12-11-2010, 10:35 AM

:evilgrin:

bobcat1
12-11-2010, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Ain't it just absolutely amazing how many self-proclaimed football wizards show up to crow about the absolute genius of their predictions and claim how superior their team or region is when they guess right once? :D Zactly or they appear out of no where and say I told you so. We are bad uh huh! :rolleyes:

hookandladder
12-11-2010, 10:41 AM

I think the Brownwood posters know who this is directed at, have to agree they deserve everything coming. Brownwood was just overmatched in the trenches, without Shipley Brownwood is an above average team. No matter how good you think you are , you can always get beat come playoff time. Coming out of Region 1 , Brownwood was just not battle tested. To many cake walk games, this playoff round tells the truth. We found out last year, now we know what we must go thru.

rykerx144
12-11-2010, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Zactly or they appear out of no where and say I told you so. We are bad uh huh! :rolleyes:

I didnt just appear out of no where!! Find something intelligent to say please!

garciap77
12-11-2010, 10:46 AM

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

raider red 2000
12-11-2010, 11:49 AM

we know you came from east tx....the home of intelligent people and the best football players in the whole world.

NateDawg39
12-11-2010, 01:33 PM
I agree with all the posts on this thread :clap:

rykerx144
12-11-2010, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by raider red 2000
we know you came from east tx....the home of intelligent people and the best football players in the whole world.

is that the best you can come up with?

rykerx144
12-11-2010, 02:35 PM
I notice no rocket in here LOL :D :D

DaHop72
12-11-2010, 05:41 PM
I notice no rocket in here LOL :D :D I guess he figured one blowhole on this thread was enough.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

rykerx144
12-11-2010, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
I guess he figured one blowhole on this thread was enough.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

then why are you here giving your unwanted unsolicted ignorant opinion?

DaHop72
12-11-2010, 06:20 PM
then why are you here giving your unwanted unsolicted ignorant opinion? Just trying to help the second smartest poster on the board, even used the i word he loves as well.:doh: :doh:

rykerx144
12-11-2010, 06:26 PM
thanks but I dont need your help!

Tin Cup
12-11-2010, 06:38 PM
Congrats to Kirbyville for winning 11 games.

You are letting teams that you do not root for back up your smack. This is weak sauce at it's finest. You don't like Brownwood because you will never ever have the program we have. It's not easy being a fan of a team no one in the state cares about except your fans.

How's that sound :)

garciap77
12-12-2010, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
I guess he figured one blowhole on this thread was enough.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

rykerx144
12-12-2010, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Tin Cup
Congrats to Kirbyville for winning 11 games.

You are letting teams that you do not root for back up your smack. This is weak sauce at it's finest. You don't like Brownwood because you will never ever have the program we have. It's not easy being a fan of a team no one in the state cares about except your fans.

How's that sound :)

Your whole argument is weak sauce. I dont have a problem with Brownwood! I have not said one bad word about them! Just their fans!! I dont care if you are a fan of my team or not!! I promise you no one in Kirbyville cares what anyone else in the state thinks!! Yall were the ones trying to get everyone to buy into your Brownwood team!! I dont rememeber any other team on here doing that!! Dont be mad at me when the product you were running around here selling was recalled by the Bulldogs!!

Inmateboss
12-12-2010, 06:20 PM

I bet it won't be this clown!!!

Inmateboss
12-12-2010, 06:22 PM

This is about the third stupidest thing you have said on here!!!

LionFan72
12-12-2010, 06:24 PM
Your whole argument is weak sauce. I dont have a problem with Brownwood! I have not said one bad word about them! Just their fans!! I dont care if you are a fan of my team or not!! I promise you no one in Kirbyville cares what anyone else in the state thinks!! Yall were the ones trying to get everyone to buy into your Brownwood team!! I dont rememeber any other team on here doing that!! Dont be mad at me when the product you were running around here selling was recalled by the Bulldogs!!

At least "my team" made it far enough to play in the semi-finals, thump thump-thump.

And I promise you might "care" if you didn't hide behind your keyboard, Jr.

AngeloState39
12-12-2010, 06:33 PM
son you dont get on this site and make a statement like that and not expect anyone getting upset. you should probably take a step back from the keyboard for a while. you're just another poster praying that brownwood loses a game then you'll jump all over it like you contributed. get a life boy.

lulu
12-12-2010, 06:39 PM
My My we have a lot of attitude stirring
stuff out there. Look 144 your making us ET folks look bad. Either you are not really from ET or your parents didn't get it through to you the right way. I'm sure they tried.

Inmateboss
12-12-2010, 06:46 PM

Be nice he was trying real hard to keep it real " SIMPLE" for you!!!

BEAST
12-12-2010, 07:05 PM

You are so uninformed. Yes Carthage did win. We were at the 4 with the ball as the game ended. They didn't dominate us. Both offenses dominated the others D. We had more yards more first downs. This game featured close to 1000 yards off offense. It was a dogfight. We came up a few yards shy. But I promise you, this Brownwood team would compete in and likely win 99% of the 3A districts. FACT!

BEAST

wimbo_pro
12-12-2010, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
You are so uninformed. Yes Carthage did win. We were at the 4 with the ball as the game ended. They didn't dominate us. Both offenses dominated the others D. We had more yards more first downs. This game featured close to 1000 yards off offense. It was a dogfight. We came up a few yards shy. But I promise you, this Brownwood team would compete in and likely win 99% of the 3A districts. FACT!

BEAST

Fact?? Well, actually...no, not a "fact". Thats what you call a probability. There is a difference. BW would "probably" win 99% of the 3A districts, based on stats. But unless the game is played (as Carthage showed), you never know.

garciap77
12-12-2010, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by lulu
stuff out there. Look 144 your making us ET folks look bad. Either you are not really from ET or your parents didn't get it through to you the right way. I'm sure they tried.

You tell him lulu!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Inmateboss
12-12-2010, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by lulu

No maam, he is not!!! We just consider the source!! I lived in y'all fine neck of the woods for a while, and loved it!! He does not represent!!!

rykerx144
12-12-2010, 09:30 PM
You people crack me up!! My intent was not to represent east texas! It was just to make a point that they shouldnt treat teams like they do and proclaim not only the title but the best team ever until they have played some teams that have been tested. I made that statment last month and got harassed and taughted for days. I simply was returning the favor!! They are getting every bit of what they deserve. I dont care what yall think!! I realize that some of yall have a soft spot because you relize that lose was a tough one and hard to swallow. Every week I watched these guys taught and talk crap to every team they played and then had to problem rubbing it in after they beat em. They are just getting what they dished out all year! I dont feel bad at all!!!!!!

For the few that do know me from other sites can tell you that I normally dont act this way and I will tell you Im done! I just wanted to make a point to a few people. If any of you were offended by anything I said that was not part of the group I am referring to then I aplogize!! If you are a part of that group (rocket,lion,bobcat, garcia, inmate boss,....etc) YOU CAN ALL KISS MY ASS!!!!!! IM OUT!!!!!

TheDOCTORdre
12-12-2010, 09:32 PM
You people crack me up!! My intent was not to represent east texas! It was just to make a point that they shouldnt treat teams like they do and proclaim not only the title but the best team ever until they have played some teams that have been tested. I made that statment last month and got harassed and taughted for days. I simply was returning the favor!! They are getting every bit of what they deserve. I dont care what yall think!! I realize that some of yall have a soft spot because you relize that lose was a tough one and hard to swallow. Every week I watched these guys taught and talk crap to every team they played and then had to problem rubbing it in after they beat em. They are just getting what they dished out all year! I dont feel bad at all!!!!!!

For the few that do know me from other sites can tell you that I normally dont act this way and I will tell you Im done! I just wanted to make a point to a few people. If any of you were offended by anything I said that was not part of the group I am referring to then I aplogize!! If you are a part of that group (rocket,lion,bobcat, garcia, inmate boss,....etc) YOU CAN ALL KISS MY ASS!!!!!!

who are you

DDBooger
12-12-2010, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
who are you Who cares?

wimbo_pro
12-12-2010, 09:45 PM
"taunt".

lostaussie
12-12-2010, 09:50 PM
YOU CAN ALL KISS MY ASS!!!!!! IM OUT!!!!! quitter:D

bobcat1
12-12-2010, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
quitter:D :D As Curly Bill would say, Well Bye.:wave:

LoboesWT
12-12-2010, 10:19 PM

For the few that do know me from other sites can tell you that I normally dont act this way and I will tell you Im done! I just wanted to make a point to a few people. If any of you were offended by anything I said that was not part of the group I am referring to then I aplogize!! If you are a part of that group (rocket,lion,bobcat, garcia, inmate boss,....etc) YOU CAN ALL KISS MY ASS!!!!!! IM OUT!!!!!

Man, that's funny right there. I don't care who you are that's just funny:clap: :clap: :clap:

Inmateboss
12-12-2010, 10:19 PM

:lies: :blahblah: :blahblah: :lies: :lies: WELL!! was it something we said!!!:confused:

garciap77
12-12-2010, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
quitter:D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/im-a-quitter-1.jpg

:D

;)

P.S. Please don't quit! It's all in fun!!!!:)

TheDOCTORdre
12-12-2010, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/im-a-quitter-1.jpg

:D

;)

P.S. Please don't quit! It's all in fun!!!!:)

hey!!! you're supposed to be puckering up

BEAST
12-12-2010, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Fact?? Well, actually...no, not a "fact". Thats what you call a probability. There is a difference. BW would "probably" win 99% of the 3A districts, based on stats. But unless the game is played (as Carthage showed), you never know.

Yea and there's a Carthage in every district? Shut up Wimpy.

BEAST

wimbo_pro
12-12-2010, 10:39 PM

BEAST

Oh...my bad. You meant each district individually. I gotcha. Let me add to that...

Brownwood would win 99% of all districts that don't have a Carthage in them, and hypothetically speaking (since they didnt play anyone from 75% of the districts) they would "probably" beat them as well. THAT is a "fact", hypothetically speaking of course.

Shut up BREAST.

AlphaFemale
12-12-2010, 10:45 PM

http://tjsullivan.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/crying-baby.jpeg

bigwood33
12-12-2010, 10:48 PM
YOU CAN ALL KISS MY ASS!!!!!! IM OUT!!!!!
Darn!

Inmateboss
12-12-2010, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by AlphaFemale
http://tjsullivan.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/crying-baby.jpeg

:fnypost:

DaHop72
12-12-2010, 11:22 PM

BEAST Beast, please refrain from telling Wimpy to shut up, that is mine and garcia's job.:D

SHUT UP WIMPY!!:D

bobcat1
12-12-2010, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by AlphaFemale
http://tjsullivan.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/crying-baby.jpeg Shane! Come back Shane!

Inmateboss
12-13-2010, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Shane! Come back Shane!

LMAO!!!