12-11-2010, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by orange machine
Man not many Lion fans on tonight.:D

will give the benefit of them having to drive home

orange machine
12-11-2010, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
will give the benefit of them having to drive home
True, but you know if they would have won they would have been typing away on there phones about how they told us all so.

orange machine
12-11-2010, 02:55 AM
So what's the number up to now since the last title came to Brownwood 30 years? Rocket you said if y'all would have been in 3a all these years y'all would have more titles. Yall have all said this is the best Brownwood team and yet y'all still can't get it done even in little 3a.

For the record 3a is so weak and 4a is so much better.:nerd:

wimbo_pro
12-11-2010, 02:58 AM
Turns out we are just as good as Brownwood this year. Who would have thought?

orange machine
12-11-2010, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Haha that funny. Brownwood had a good offense, but there defense lacked alot.

Emerson1
12-11-2010, 03:01 AM
Took 40 minutes to get out of the parking lot on the Bwood side. 90% of them are probably still on the road. We didn't get back until 1:15 and only had one stop.

BEAST
12-11-2010, 03:22 AM

The Carthage D didn't fair any better. We were without a starting LB, and safety. Chastain who is safety and WR opposite Shipley broke his ankle in the first qtr.

BEAST

Looking4number8
12-11-2010, 03:27 AM
Man not many Lion fans on tonight.:D

Your kidding right, you have posted more since 10 tonight than you have posted in the last month..... uhh since Celina lost.... A MONTH AGO.... Get a life.

orange machine
12-11-2010, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by BEAST
The Carthage D didn't fair any better. We were without a starting LB, and safety. Chastain who is safety and WR opposite Shipley broke his ankle in the first qtr.

BEAST
Beast just stop don't start the we were missing such and such those two would not have made any difference for yalls defense. I realize Carthage had a hard time stopping y'all, but so has everybody else. The difference in the game is Carthage made more big plays and ran all over yalls defense. Y'all did a great job and had an awesome team, but y'all were just to small in my mind.

orange machine
12-11-2010, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Your kidding right, you have posted more since 10 tonight than you have posted in the last month..... uhh since Celina lost.... A MONTH AGO.... Get a life.
Give me a break sore loser you new it was coming. This has nothing to do with Celina.

Looking4number8
12-11-2010, 03:40 AM
Give me a break sore loser you new it was coming. This has nothing to do with Celina.

no sore loser here, Carthage deserved the win. Great team and played hard, Deserve to be at Cowboys stadium next week.

And you are correct, has nothing to do with Celina, has to do with you being a jerk.. You almost dissapear off the downlow when your team bows out early but when we lose you dont even give us a chance to get home before you call us out on not being on line. Just calling a spade a spade!

Oh and one more thing since you got my feathers ruffeled, YOUR COACH WAS TO CHICKEN TO SCHEDULE US IN 2010

AlphaFemale
12-11-2010, 03:44 AM
Beast just stop don't start the we were missing such and such those two would not have made any difference for yalls defense. I realize Carthage had a hard time stopping y'all, but so has everybody else. The difference in the game is Carthage made more big plays and ran all over yalls defense. Y'all did a great job and had an awesome team, but y'all were just to small in my mind.

Congratulations Carthage, and Good Luck next week !!! And of course, OM, 2010 Brownwood Lion fans will always and forever talk about this season, this game, and the "what ifs." It's tough losing a kid who starts both ways. Again, congrats to the Dogs on a well played game.

orange machine
12-11-2010, 03:48 AM
no sore loser here, Carthage deserved the win. Great team and played hard, Deserve to be at Cowboys stadium next week.

And you are correct, has nothing to do with Celina, has to do with you being a jerk.. You almost dissapear off the downlow when your team bows out early but when we lose you dont even give us a chance to get home before you call us out on not being on line. Just calling a spade a spade!
If I remember right there were a few Brownwood folks giving Celina grief for losing so it comes around. Y'all had a great team and I was impressed, but a little man crowned y'all way to early so the back lash begins.

BEAST
12-11-2010, 03:51 AM

The lose of Chastain was huge. He's the backside WR. When teams double and triple Ship, that's who we go to.

BEAST

orange machine
12-11-2010, 03:51 AM

Oh and one more thing since you got my feathers ruffeled, YOUR COACH WAS TO CHICKEN TO SCHEDULE US IN 2010
Haha now you see how it feels to get those feathers ruffled Rocket does that crap to me all the time.

BEAST
12-11-2010, 03:53 AM
If I remember right there were a few Brownwood folks giving Celina grief for losing so it comes around. Y'all had a great team and I was impressed, but a little man crowned y'all way to early so the back lash begins.

The backlash from fans of teams that got sent packing a month ago?

BEAST

orange machine
12-11-2010, 03:54 AM
The lose of Chastain was huge. He's the backside WR. When teams double and triple Ship, that's who we go to.

BEAST
I get that just don't make that an excuse why y'all lost and I'm not saying you are. I enjoyed the crap out of the game and it sucks that a team had to lose because it was the best game I've seen in a long time.

Looking4number8
12-11-2010, 03:54 AM

No doubt we have lots of crow to eat... I will gladly have my share. I admit I thought we would win #8 this year and we did not. What I am saying about you is you dont even give us a chance to get home much less get any sleep before you start saying we are hiding (like you did) Personaly I would not have gotten on line tonight either except my daughter was driving back to San Marcos to her college home and I did not want to go to sleep until I knew she was home safe. Other wse I also would have waited until it was not middle of the night. And if this all about "the little man" why are you calling out all of Bwd and not the one you are after.. Man up... call out who you want to call out. I am sure not calling out all of Celina for being putz tonight.. only you! the majority of Celina posters are very classy

LIONS#1
12-11-2010, 03:56 AM
Just typical orangemachine ~edited~ nothing new here!!! Congrats to the Carthage Bulldogs and their players and coaches your team and coaches and the fans that I met were a class act unlike all the bandwagon booster club members we get to encounter here on the lowdown!! But hey Just sayin!!:D As far as I am concerned Brownwood had a great season and the game could have went either way. Tonight it was Carthage's night and good luck to the team and coaches from Carthage next week. Oh and good luck to their villiage of I do it's on here..!!!:nerd:

orange machine
12-11-2010, 03:58 AM
The backlash from fans of teams that got sent packing a month ago?

BEAST
Oh crap I'm not even gonna get in to this congratulations on a great season y'all had a great team now see if y'all can build on it for next year.

orange machine
12-11-2010, 04:02 AM
No doubt we have lots of crow to eat... I will gladly have my share. I admit I thought we would win #8 this year and we did not. What I am saying about you is you dont even give us a chance to get home much less get any sleep before you start saying we are hiding (like you did) Personaly I would not have gotten on line tonight either except my daughter was driving back to San Marcos to her college home and I did not want to go to sleep until I knew she was home safe. Other wse I also would have waited until it was not middle of the night. And if this all about "the little man" why are you calling out all of Bwd and not the one you are after.. Man up... call out who you want to call out. I am sure not calling out all of Celina for being putz tonight.. only you! the majority of Celina posters are very classy
I know I'm a jerk sorry I come by it honestly.

BaseballUmp
12-11-2010, 04:10 AM
Lol BW is so mad right now...

AlphaFemale
12-11-2010, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Lol BW is so mad right now...

Nope, silly rabbit. Sad maybe, not mad.

LionFan72
12-11-2010, 05:07 AM
Congrats to Carthage on a big win! And congrats to the Brownwood Lions on a great season and taking the Dawgs to the last play of the game.

Probably the 2nd best game I have ever witnessed in high school football. Two well balanced offenses against two mediocre defenses. Good game boys, LOTS to be proud of on both sides of the field.

Carthage showed up loud and proud, as did Brownwood. Tradition runs deep, keep the pride going!

And yes, I just got home, night night.

buckeyebob
12-11-2010, 05:51 AM
So what's the number up to now since the last title came to Brownwood 30 years? Rocket you said if y'all would have been in 3a all these years y'all would have more titles. Yall have all said this is the best Brownwood team and yet y'all still can't get it done even in little 3a.

For the record 3a is so weak and 4a is so much better.:nerd:

Let's hear it for 4A ball and West/Central/etc Football & how fast it is...at least we won't have to worry about http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-forum/hijacked.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Z-RO
12-11-2010, 06:01 AM
This is not my battle by any means, but to say losing two starters doesn't matter is just ridiculous! Brownwood lost, but to think that losing those two had NO impact at all in such a close game is beyond comprehension.

hookandladder
12-11-2010, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by LIONS#1
Just typical orangemachine ~edited~ nothing new here!!! Congrats to the Carthage Bulldogs and their players and coaches your team and coaches and the fans that I met were a class act unlike all the bandwagon booster club members we get to encounter here on the lowdown!! But hey Just sayin!!:D As far as I am concerned Brownwood had a great season and the game could have went either way. Tonight it was Carthage's night and good luck to the team and coaches from Carthage next week. Oh and good luck to their villiage of I do it's on here..!!!:nerd:

If you think Celina fans are the only one's that are going to give you a hard time about losing, all I can say where the hell have you been. Sad but true but some of your posters have pissed off many fans from many different schools. Sometime's one bad apple makes it hard for the rest, I would say you need to take it like a man or women or don't read it because it is coming. Congrats to the Brownwood football team.

LH_Tuff
12-11-2010, 08:29 AM
I admit I thought we would win #8 this year and we did not.

Now you don't have to change your name. ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

ctown
12-11-2010, 08:33 AM

Welcome to the LOSER pile. You can sit and stew with the rest of us but you need to remember that you only have 7 we have 8, or even 7.5 by your homer math. Brownwood is still the stepchild to Celina in Texas Football history.

Take it like a man, steady and strong, not a lot of fussin and carryin on... whatever the rest of the words are to that song

Pick6
12-11-2010, 08:34 AM

:clap: :clap: :clap:

LH_Tuff
12-11-2010, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by ctown
Welcome to the LOSER pile. You can sit and stew with the rest of us but you need to remember that you only have 7 we have 8, or even 7.5 by your homer math. Brownwood is still the stepchild to Celina in Texas Football history.

Take it like a man, steady and strong, not a lot of fussin and carryin on... whatever the rest of the words are to that song

Is this really necessary?

I know there was a lot of banter this year. But it is all in fun. Bottom line, it took a great effort by Carthage to knock off Brownwood. Kinda like that '06 SC game? ;)

DDBooger
12-11-2010, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by LH_Tuff

I know there was a lot of banter this year. But it is all in fun. Bottom line, it took a great effort by Carthage to knock off Brownwood. Kinda like that '06 SC game? ;) Just seems odd people who rooted for teams eliminated weeks ago are doing most of the feeding lol. The Carthage fans are rather docile in comparison to what I expected lol. Must have been a good one. I think they're replaying it today online. Anyone know what time?

cowboyandchrist
12-11-2010, 09:13 AM
I think the Brownwood posters who made all the comments the last 4 to 5 weeks about no one can beat the Lions and how bad they were going to beat everybody they played will get bombarded the next few days, you can not blame anybody for giving you a hard time(Rocket). For the last ten years, teams from the East have been very very good. When will it change I don't know. People from all over the state hate to admit it, but the East Texas speed is and always will be something for other parts of the state to deal with. Does speed aways win, no it does not. I heard a three time state champ coach say, I will take speed over size any day. This was one of the best games I have every seen, I rank it right behind the Tatum Hutto game for the championship, maybe better. I believe this Carthage team maybe as good or better than the last two. When you loose one of the best offensive lines in highschool football and replace it with new starters and still dominate the line, you have to give credit to coaches. Brownwood you were a great football team, you just got beat by a better one. No shame in that. Good luck next year. Lets go Dogs and finish with the 3 peat. Makes me proud to have played for the dogs back in the seventies.

CelinaCatFan
12-11-2010, 09:17 AM
Congrats Carthage! 

Dawgdaze
12-11-2010, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by AlphaFemale
Congratulations Carthage, and Good Luck next week !!! And of course, OM, 2010 Brownwood Lion fans will always and forever talk about this season, this game, and the "what ifs." It's tough losing a kid who starts both ways. Again, congrats to the Dogs on a well played game.

Yeah. Try 8 of them out against Chapel Hill and Nacogdoches.

bp80884
12-11-2010, 09:23 AM
When i read the score I was thinking that some idiot was posting fake Brownwood scores again. But then i remembered that i was at the Coldspring Wimberley game with my hands in my pocket.

I also did not want the mods to pm me.

If we have any mathmeticians i am wondering Rockets posts per hour before the game vs after the game?

I will give Rocket credit, he has done pretty well eating a little crow.

That game sounds crazy!!

ctown
12-11-2010, 09:27 AM

I know there was a lot of banter this year. But it is all in fun. Bottom line, it took a great effort by Carthage to knock off Brownwood. Kinda like that '06 SC game? ;)

None of the posts are really necessary. None of the crud Rocket and a lot of the other Bwood posters heaped on Celina about our 74 championship was necessary. Much less the other commentary.

The 06 game was an awesome showdown. But I'll bet there was a lot of unnecessary posting then too. Probably from a lot of folks that never played Celina. It's just the cycle of the board. I have no shame and will play the vulture. Fortunately, that's not the bird that's being eaten today. Caw-caw-caw....

lostaussie
12-11-2010, 09:32 AM
You reep what you sow...........for the most part this is all gonna be on Rocket. He ain't a bad guy though............met him last night. 99% of the bad comments are aimed at 1 poster. He can handle it. I myself will get a few jabs in, but none of it will be malicious, just good natured fun............just the way Rockee likes it:D

bigwood33
12-11-2010, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by cowboyandchrist
but the East Texas speed is and always will be something for other parts of the state to deal with
I just shake my head every time someone from ET makes a statement like this. You obviously were not at the game. Speed was NOT the difference and to say that, diminishes what a great football team that Carthage has. Sure they are fast but no faster than the Brownwood team. This game was won up front, in the trenches! The Carthage offensive and defensive lines were/are outstanding! I know that there is speed in abundance in ET but it is all about the line. You were probably one of the same people who thought that Kirbyville would win the 2A championship the last 2 seasons but were beaten by the likes of Muleshoe and Pilot Point (neither ET teams for the record) or that Gilmer would haven beaten Liberty Hill 2 years ago but LH dominated the LOS and won the game. Please, please, please, pay attention. It isn't a track meet!
Carthage has an outstanding team and yes they are fast but I was at the Argyle and Brownwood games and they WERE NOT faster than either...just better.

TheDOCTORdre
12-11-2010, 09:35 AM

dont you have to go further in the playoffs than said team to give someone grief:confused: :D

Dawgdaze
12-11-2010, 09:35 AM
This is for all the fans that Brownwood has talked trash to this year.

http://union.sportsblognet.com/files/2008/10/lionssuck.jpg

TheDOCTORdre
12-11-2010, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Dawgdaze
This is for all the fans that Brownwood has talked trash to this year.

http://union.sportsblognet.com/files/2008/10/lionssuck.jpg

I dont think your signature meets the rules :D

Dawgdaze
12-11-2010, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by bigwood33
I just shake my head every time someone from ET makes a statement like this. You obviously were not at the game. Speed was NOT the difference and to say that, diminishes what a great football team that Carthage has. Sure they are fast but no faster than the Brownwood team. This game was won up front, in the trenches! The Carthage offensive and defensive lines were/are outstanding! I know that there is speed in abundance in ET but it is all about the line. You were probably one of the same people who thought that Kirbyville would win the 2A championship the last 2 seasons but were beaten by the likes of Muleshoe and Pilot Point (neither ET teams for the record) or that Gilmer would haven beaten Liberty Hill 2 years ago but LH dominated the LOS and won the game. Please, please, please, pay attention. It isn't a track meet!
Carthage has an outstanding team and yes they are fast but I was at the Argyle and Brownwood games and they WERE NOT faster than either...just better.

Great Post. Agree with all.

Dawgdaze
12-11-2010, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
I dont think your signature meets the rules :D

What too big of a picture?

TheDOCTORdre
12-11-2010, 09:40 AM
What too big of a picture?

yeah but it doesn't bother me just wanted to give ya a heads up before someone takes it to a mod

YTBulldogs
12-11-2010, 09:40 AM

LOL. True.

Dawgdaze
12-11-2010, 09:43 AM
yeah but it doesn't bother me just wanted to give ya a heads up before someone takes it to a mod

How's that? I learn by experience. The best way.

OldBison75
12-11-2010, 09:45 AM
First of all, I want to congratulate Carthage on a great game and win. You deserve to be in the Championship game again this year.

As for Brownwood, you guys have a great team that just as easily could be playing next week. I said all year that itwould take a great team with a great night to beat you guys and this week those two things came together. And yes, the injuries hurt, but those things happen to every team during the year and to be a champ, you have to overcome them. We will never know if the game would have ended different if Chastain could have taken some pressure off Shipley.

Now, to all Brownwood posters, Rocket included. I have great respect for the enthusiam and fervor you show in support of your team. You have to realize that there were some very bold predictions and some very outrageous posts about some other teams made by you guysall year. Now, you have to take a little pounding back from them.

Hold your heads high, accept a little crow, give credit to the team that won, and most of all, never ever give up supporting your team. High school football is the greastest sport there is and the fans and the enthusiam they show make it so much better.

Dawgdaze
12-11-2010, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by OldBison75
First of all, I want to congratulate Carthage on a great game and win. You deserve to be in the Championship game again this year.

As for Brownwood, you guys have a great team that just as easily could be playing next week. I said all year that itwould take a great team with a great night to beat you guys and this week those two things came together. And yes, the injuries hurt, but those things happen to every team during the year and to be a champ, you have to overcome them. We will never know if the game would have ended different if Chastain could have taken some pressure off Shipley.

Now, to all Brownwood posters, Rocket included. I have great respect for the enthusiam and fervor you show in support of your team. You have to realize that there were some very bold predictions and some very outrageous posts about some other teams made by you guysall year. Now, you have to take a little pounding back from them.

Hold your heads high, accept a little crow, give credit to the team that won, and most of all, never ever give up supporting your team. High school football is the greastest sport there is and the fans and the enthusiam they show make it so much better.

Great Post. I second that emotion.:clap:

LH Panther Mom
12-11-2010, 09:50 AM
dont you have to go further in the playoffs than said team to give someone grief:confused: :D
:tongue: :smoker: :tongue: :smoker: :taunt: No! :p

GrTigers6
12-11-2010, 09:50 AM

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D Sorry Looking4number8 but thats pretty funny:fnypost:

I wanted brownwood to win as much as anyone else did. Enough to make my wife and daughter wait until it was over to go out and eat dinner. :D

Dawgdaze
12-11-2010, 09:53 AM
Great Game. If anyone sales a DVD of it let me know. I'd like to purchase one. Shipley got his. The guy is a ball magnet. You just can't get him to drop one. He is a one man circus acrobat to pull in a couple of those passes he did. Will be so glad to have him at Texas. Oh and what was that crazy stuff in pregame warm-ups with him catching with one hand in the end zone fly pattern? WOW. Ball Magnet.
I think when you look at two teams of this caliber go head to head and coach to coach it looks as though through the eyes of the fans watching for either team that thier team is not playing to their 'full' potential. But that's what you're suppose to see. They cancel each other's greatness out in some areas and verify it in others. In the end it's just the one that gets verified the most. Both teams wanted this so bad it was just a battle of wills coming through and was awesome to watch.

Looking4number8
12-11-2010, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by GrTigers6
Sorry Looking4number8 but thats pretty funny:fnypost:

I wanted brownwood to win as much as anyone else did. Enough to make my wife and daughter wait until it was over to go out and eat dinner. :D

I catch it every year and will until we get #9. Set myself up for the fall when I picked the name I guess.... Not a problem for me, I have other things to be sad about.

GrTigers6
12-11-2010, 10:02 AM
I catch it every year and will until we get #9. Set myself up for the fall when I picked the name I guess.... Not a problem for me, I have other things to be sad about. Well I dont see this team falling off much in the next few years as long as yall keep good coaching, Whether it be Shipley or someone else. There is a lot of depth and talent on this team. Plus my nephew will be a senior next year and probably take over at cb an wr next year so I will have even more stake in next years team.

wimbo_pro
12-11-2010, 10:05 AM
I catch it every year and will until we get #9. Set myself up for the fall when I picked the name I guess.... Not a problem for me, I have other things to be sad about.

No...you keep the name. OF COURSE you are looking for #8!!! You keep it within the lines with the smack talk, you are good with everyone here, I would bet. You are definitely good with me!

I thought you almost all your skill positions graduating?

Bullbatt
12-11-2010, 10:10 AM
I have not taken time to read all the replys on this thread. My take on the game is:

1. Carthage has an outstanding O Line and that was the difference in the game. They hold their blocks very well and killed us by sealing the edge which allowed Holland to break off huge chuncks of yardage and keep our offense off the field.

2. On Brownwood's last drive we had a couple of opourtunities to get in the endzone if Brown would have checked down when Shipley was being double or triple covered. #7 was wide open on two of those plays when were inside the 20.

3. Carthage had the best closing speed on the back end of their defense we had seen all season.

4. The single biggest turning point in the game was the roughing the kicker call. Im not sure what the rule is but the kicker started to run them kicked, our kid hit him.

Carthage was very well coached and just outplayed us. No excuses for our side. We just did not make enough plays. Good luck next week.

I take my crow with picante.

wimbo_pro
12-11-2010, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Bullbatt
I have not taken time to read all the replys on this thread. My take on the game is:

1. Carthage has an outstanding O Line and that was the difference in the game. They hold their blocks very well and killed us by sealing the edge which allowed Holland to break off huge chuncks of yardage and keep our offense off the field.

2. On Brownwood's last drive we had a couple of opourtunities to get in the endzone if Brown would have checked down when Shipley was being double or triple covered. #7 was wide open on two of those plays when were inside the 20.

3. Carthage had the best closing speed on the back end of their defense we had seen all season.

4. The single biggest turning point in the game was the roughing the kicker call. Im not sure what the rule is but the kicker started to run them kicked, our kid hit him.

Carthage was very well coached and just outplayed us. No excuses for our side. We just did not make enough plays. Good luck next week.

LOL...can I have a taste of that??

44INAROW
12-11-2010, 10:14 AM

BEAST
and so it begins............

Good Season Brownwood

Dawgdaze
12-11-2010, 10:15 AM

Spot on!

wimbo_pro
12-11-2010, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
and so it begins............

Good Season Brownwood

Exactly 44...spare me the injury excuse. We BOTH know all about it, and neither of us used it. If one or two injuries make an insurmountable difference, then the TEAM wasnt that good to begin with.

Dawgdaze
12-11-2010, 10:19 AM
Turn out the lights, the party's over

http://www.esquire.com/cm/esquire/images/dandy-don-meredith-rip-two.jpg

R.I.P. - "Dandy" Don Merideth (April 10, 1938 – December 5, 2010)

44INAROW
12-11-2010, 10:21 AM
Exactly 44...spare me the injury excuse. We BOTH know all about it, and neither of us used it. If one or two injuries make an insurmountable difference, then the TEAM wasnt that good to begin with.

;)

gatordaze
12-11-2010, 10:24 AM

Googled it and could not find that rule anywhere.

Rocket
12-11-2010, 10:24 AM
Congrats, Carthage! Your team played a great game and did what you had to do to win. But to say one team was better is not true at all. Both were very good, well coached teams.

Hats off to Carthage and good luck!

Those of you that are on me about my bold predictions, go check out 2008 and 2009, I've been making the same exact predictions the whole time. I believe we will win. Always! Until proven otherwise.

Sorry wimpy, Brownwood would have destroyed your team this year and you are a fool to think otherwise.

No excuses, Carthage advances. Good luck and get it done!

wimbo_pro
12-11-2010, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Rocket

Sorry wimpy, Brownwood would have destroyed your team this year and you are a fool to think otherwise.

LOL@Rocket...maybe so....maybe not!! We will never know! Nice post though...you'll need many more like it! Keep up humble posts, even though you HAD to take a shot inside a crow eating post. It's just how you are put together!!!!

Displaced Texan
12-11-2010, 10:36 AM
I just moved back to Texas. Who did Celina play last night and did they win?

wimbo_pro
12-11-2010, 10:39 AM

One other thing Rocket...you say that whether you have a 14-1 team or a 3-7 team. In other words, you dont have any idea of what you are talking about when it comes to football, you just spew. No matter what, you can beat the world. Thats fine to believe in your heart...but it flies in the face of the smack talk you levy. Three years of being WRONG. Dead wrong. Thats gotta sting, seeing the crap you spewed. But this is all just in fun...you're crazy if you take it seriously!!!

Rocket
12-11-2010, 10:55 AM
One other thing Rocket...you say that whether you have a 14-1 team or a 3-7 team. In other words, you dont have any idea of what you are talking about when it comes to football, you just spew. No matter what, you can beat the world. Thats fine to believe in your heart...but it flies in the face of the smack talk you levy. Three years of being WRONG. Dead wrong. Thats gotta sting, seeing the crap you spewed. But this is all just in fun...you're crazy if you take it seriously!!!

LOL We are 2 different people. You are an emotional crybaby and I'm just having fun on here. You can't handle it. You don't know me. You think you do. I do spew stuff, but that's just me. ;)

wimbo_pro
12-11-2010, 10:58 AM
LOL We are 2 different people. You are unemotional crybaby and I'm just having fun on here. You can't handle it. You don't know me. You think you do. I do spew stuff, but that's just me. ;)

If you took that post seriously, you dont know me!! Wimberley would of hammered Brownwood (no more bowing head)...weak defense!!! But dont take me seriously!!! Seriously though...we would of killed you. But its all in fun, so dont take me seriously. But we would have, and you know it. Seriously...not.

Rocket
12-11-2010, 11:00 AM
If you took that post seriously, you dont know me!! Wimberley would of hammered Brownwood (no more bowing head)...weak defense!!! But dont take me seriously!!! Seriously though...we would of killed you. But its all in fun, so dont take me seriously. But we would have, and you know it. Seriously...not.

Lol I love you. :inlove:

wimbo_pro
12-11-2010, 11:00 AM

Seriously????:eek:

Rocket
12-11-2010, 11:04 AM
Seriously????:eek:

No! You stink!

wimbo_pro
12-11-2010, 11:07 AM
No! You stink!

LOL..ok Rocket...thats enough of poking you from me. I know how you feel today, its not a good feeling. We tried to make it a closer game like yours, but they werejust too good for us, and our offense played one of their worst games of the year (dropped passes in particular). But alas, we will be very strong next year. Good luck to BW.

But I am absolutely sure others arent done with you!!

Rocket
12-11-2010, 11:08 AM
Guess what I'm wearing? My Brownwood Lions T-shirt! Go Brownwood!

Looking4number8
12-11-2010, 11:08 AM

I disagree with this part of your post only. We held them after that call.

Personally I thought the biggest turning point in the game was a spot by the ref. Dont get me wrong, I am not saying it was a "bad spot" but we all know exactly where the ref puts the ball down is a guess at best. . That 4th down and 6 where we got 5 yards, 2 ft and 23 31/32nd of an inch was the turning point. The ball was so close, after the chains wer set it took the refs almost a full minute to decide if it was a first or not.. Did not go our way. If it had, we prob would have gone up by 7 with mojo on our side, escpecialy on defense.

lostaussie
12-11-2010, 11:10 AM
Guess what I'm wearing? My Brownwood Lions T-shirt! Go Brownwood! wouldn't have expected anything less.

DaHop72
12-11-2010, 11:11 AM
LOL..ok Rocket...thats enough of poking you from me. I know how you feel today, its not a good feeling. We tried to make it a closer game like yours, but they werejust too good for us, and our offense played one of their worst games of the year (dropped passes in particular). But alas, we will be very strong next year. Good luck to BW.

But I am absolutely sure others arent done with you!! SHUT UP WIMPY!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

garciap77
12-11-2010, 11:12 AM

:lies: Or the score would not have been as close! Were you at the game!:confused:

Bullbatt
12-11-2010, 11:16 AM
I do have a question for anyone who had a clear view of the play. Score tied, Bwd had the ball and Bwd went for it on 4th late in the 3rd or early in the 4th qtr., somewhere around the Carthage 30 yard line. Brown completed a pass to Shipley. It took the officials probably 20 second to decide if we made it when they came out to measure. Some around me said the spot was horrible, IDK, couldn't see it from where I was sitting. Just wondering what others that SAW it think?

Rocket
12-11-2010, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
:lies: Or the score would not have been as close! Were you at the game!:confused:

Forgive him, garcia... He is an embicil.

oldtownag
12-11-2010, 11:19 AM
Rocket,

FYI, Carthage's signature win was the Lions.

Henderson Lions.

Snotbubbles
12-11-2010, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by oldtownag
Rocket,

Henderson Lions.

;) Love it.

Rocket
12-11-2010, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by oldtownag
Rocket,

Henderson Lions.

Good win, for sure.

Charlie47
12-11-2010, 11:32 AM

BEAST

Come on Beast,
You lose Chastain, your trying to get sympathy! We lost our QB, a tight end and defensive end a wr and defensive back, and we were called overrated, heck we never had a chance. I wish Brownwood would have won, my wife is an alum, class of '70. There are a large number of the Brownwood posters who were more than arrogant and disrespectful. You guys a going to have to take some of what you dished out.:( ;)

Charlie47
12-11-2010, 11:35 AM
Good win, for sure.

Come on Rocket, you have been an absolute jackass, jerk and a bunch of other stuff and all you have to say is "good win, for sure". You can do better than that!!:mad: :(

LH_Tuff
12-11-2010, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Charlie47
Come on Rocket, you have been an absolute jackass, jerk and a bunch of other stuff and all you have to say is "good win, for sure". You can do better than that!!:mad: :(

I am pretty sure he was referring to Carthage's win over Henderson. :doh:

garciap77
12-11-2010, 11:38 AM

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Rocket
12-11-2010, 11:39 AM

I'm not a jackass or a jerk. You are just emotional. You don't know me. So don't act like you do.

Bullbatt
12-11-2010, 12:00 PM
Coach Shipleys post game mesage to his team.
http://www.brownwoodnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3903%3Abrownwood-lions-vs-carthage-bulldogs-1210-live-game-updates&catid=39%3Asports&Itemid=62

BWDCindie
12-11-2010, 12:05 PM
Great Game. If anyone sales a DVD of it let me know. I'd like to purchase one. Shipley got his. The guy is a ball magnet. You just can't get him to drop one. He is a one man circus acrobat to pull in a couple of those passes he did. Will be so glad to have him at Texas. Oh and what was that crazy stuff in pregame warm-ups with him catching with one hand in the end zone fly pattern? WOW. Ball Magnet.
I think when you look at two teams of this caliber go head to head and coach to coach it looks as though through the eyes of the fans watching for either team that thier team is not playing to their 'full' potential. But that's what you're suppose to see. They cancel each other's greatness out in some areas and verify it in others. In the end it's just the one that gets verified the most. Both teams wanted this so bad it was just a battle of wills coming through and was awesome to watch.

I LOVE WHAT YOU SAID IN THIS POST
I was thinking the same thing. It wasn't that we (or your team) weren't playing well, it was just that what worked with all the other teams we played, wasnt working with this caliber of a team!
Yes I am super sad. So many seniors and my daughter one of them, so makes it especially hard and if this had been the state game (Carthage rolls next week) maybe a little easier to swallow. :(
Damn good game- wish it hadn't ended our amazing season but it did. Congrats to Carthage- please win so we can be "verified" one more time!

Hornet Mom 2
12-11-2010, 12:09 PM
http://www.brownwoodnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3903%3Abrownwood-lions-vs-carthage-bulldogs-1210-live-game-updates&catid=39%3Asports&Itemid=62

Classy guy...sincerely.

wimbo_pro
12-11-2010, 12:10 PM

HOLY CRAP!!!! I had tons of respect for Coach Shipley before this...but WOW!!!. What a speech!!! What a leader he is!! I could NEVER of stood there and delivered such a quality and timely speech to young men after a loss like that without breaking down. It's all about turning young boys into MEN...and thats exactly what Coach Shipley is all about. We need more men like him. I am deeply impressed.

Bullbatt
12-11-2010, 12:14 PM
HOLY CRAP!!!! I had tons of respect for Coach Shipley before this...but WOW!!!. What a speech!!! What a leader he is!! I could NEVER of stood there and delivered such a quality and timely speech to young men after a loss like that without breaking down. It's all about turning young boys into MEN...and thats exactly what Coach Shipley is all about. We need more men like him. I am deeply impressed.

Watching it made me a little misty.

Ernest T Bass
12-11-2010, 12:16 PM
Shipley's been doing it a long time. This ain't his first rodeo. As a coach, you always have next year.

zebrablue2
12-11-2010, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Hornet Mom 2
Classy guy...sincerely.

:iagree:

BWDCindie
12-11-2010, 12:33 PM

hookandladder
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Shipley's been doing it a long time. This ain't his first rodeo. As a coach, you always have next year.

Do you think he will stay in BW now that Jaxson will be heading to Austin, just curious if he would want to be a little closer to Austin.

steers2

BEAST

What a joke, no excuses man, it was a great game.

Ernest T Bass
12-11-2010, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by hookandladder
Do you think he will stay in BW now that Jaxson will be heading to Austin, just curious if he would want to be a little closer to Austin.

Yeah, I think he'll stay. Talked to him shortly before he took the job. It's everything he was looking for.

Rocket
12-11-2010, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by steers2
What a joke, no excuses man, it was a great game.

Watch it. That's my boy you are talking to. Most of my trash talk was based on healthy Brownwood. Go thumb through it.

With that said, Carthage is for real. Great game!

Bullbatt
12-11-2010, 12:49 PM
Other than the Brownwood team, I feel for Ellis, Brownwood's kicker. If not for an injury last week, he very well would have broken the Texas HS all time PAT record. I think he finished 1 or 2 short.

steers2
12-11-2010, 12:55 PM
Watch it. That's my boy you are talking to. Most of my trash talk was based on healthy Brownwood. Go thumb through it.

With that said, Carthage is for real. Great game!

All that I am saying is that you guys have been on here each and every week talking what yall call "all in fun" smack talk to every team yall play. Now that yall are sitting home like the rest of us have been, give credit where credit is due and make NO excuses. Just sayin

OldBison75
12-11-2010, 12:55 PM
Bob Shipley is a class act. Take nothing from this game except that on this Friday night, Carthage made the plays they had to make to win. Brownwood and Carthage could play again five more times and i think I could easily see Brownwood winn half of the total six games. They are both that good. And remember, the last play of the game kept the game from overtime and a possible serious momentum change. But, the play was made by the Dogs and the game ended. Great wins are always about great plays.

Congrats to Carthage and good luck next week. To all Brownwood fans and players, great season and hold your heads high, you are all winners in the game of life.

Charlie47
12-11-2010, 01:18 PM
I'm not a jackass or a jerk. You are just emotional. You don't know me. So don't act like you do.

Never said I knew you, I know your kind, You need to apolgize to a couple of teams, you disrespected!:mad:

wimbo_pro
12-11-2010, 01:23 PM
<<<Dear Football God...please do not encourage any Brownwood posters to use the injury excuse. I am, like the rest of us, hoping for some humility and some "we got beat, simple as that" talk from certain BW posters. If you allow them to use the injury excuse, it will make them look even worse than they do right now. Encourage them, Oh Lord, to take the lead of Garcia, or Looking4#8, or a few others who make no excuses. Your help is appreciated. Thank you.>>>

FHS 74
12-11-2010, 01:34 PM

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

And Celina won't have to change their sign at Bobcat Stadium from "Recordholder of 8 State Champions" to "Co-Recordholder of 8 State Champions".

Rocket
12-11-2010, 01:37 PM
<<<Dear Football God...please do not encourage any Brownwood posters to use the injury excuse. I am, like the rest of us, hoping for some humility and some "we got beat, simple as that" talk from certain BW posters. If you allow them to use the injury excuse, it will make them look even worse than they do right now. Encourage them, Oh Lord, to take the lead of Garcia, or Looking4#8, or a few others who make no excuses. Your help is appreciated. Thank you.>>>

Oh goodness... Read my posts, we are giving respect. It's you people that are holier than thou and dropping on our "level" by feeding crow.

There are some on here that are good people, and some that are hypocrites. You hate the smack, but love to kick people when they are down, even if they are giving respect. Who is worse? Don't pray for me you arrogant dingle, pray for yourself. Oh wait you are self-righteous. No need for that..

Rocket
12-11-2010, 01:45 PM
Never said I knew you, I know your kind, You need to apolgize to a couple of teams, you disrespected!:mad:

You are a big crybaby. Call the whambulance, asap.

Charlie47
12-11-2010, 01:51 PM
You are a big crybaby. Call the whambulance, asap.

Rocket, you're a waste of decent thought. You treat people badly and blow it off. You especially disrespected the good folks of Celina,
for a start. Your too derned arrogant to notice!:mad: :mad: :foul: :tongue: :evil: :wave:

The seasons over, I won't even think about you.:wave: :wave:

hookandladder
12-11-2010, 02:04 PM
Oh goodness... Read my posts, we are giving respect. It's you people that are holier than thou and dropping on our "level" by feeding crow.

There are some on here that are good people, and some that are hypocrites. You hate the smack, but love to kick people when they are down, even if they are giving respect. Who is worse? Don't pray for me you arrogant dingle, pray for yourself. Oh wait you are self-righteous. No need for that..

Just what I expeced from you when the shoe is on the other foot, can't take the heat get out of the kitchen. Did you really think anyone would feel for you after losing, the respect you are giving is like someone is holding a gun to your head but it is what most everyone expected. There is always next year, I am sure BW will just reload and be the next greatest team in 3A history.

Rocket
12-11-2010, 02:05 PM
Rocket, you're a waste of decent thought. You treat people badly and blow it off. You especially disrespected the good folks of Celina,
for a start. Your too derned arrogant to notice!:mad: :mad: :foul: :tongue: :evil: :wave:

The seasons over, I won't even think about you.:wave: :wave:

And how are you any better than me? Welcome to arrogance, and the idea that your crap smells as good as mine...

Rocket
12-11-2010, 02:10 PM
Just what I expeced from you when the shoe is on the other foot, can't take the heat get out of the kitchen. Did you really think anyone would feel for you after losing, the respect you are giving is like someone is holding a gun to your head but it is what most everyone expected. There is always next year, I am sure BW will just reload and be the next greatest team in 3A history.

Ah yes, you are another one of the crybabies. You can't comprehend what I'm talking about in that post. No surprise.

Feed the crow. I'm smack dab in the middle of the kitchen with my bib and fork and knife. But I will not give you a right to say I'm not here or not taking the crow. I'm here! And respecting the Carthage Bulldogs, and not making excuses.

Good luck Carthage! Give 'Em heck next week!

Bullaholic
12-11-2010, 02:11 PM
And how are you any better than me? Welcome to arrogance, and the idea that your crap smells as good as mine...

How do you see to type through all that tar and crow feathers???? :D

BTW- that's one contest we would not be able to get judges for...:D

rykerx144
12-11-2010, 02:16 PM
Ah yes, you are another one of the crybabies. You can't comprehend what I'm talking about in that post. No surprise.

Feed the crow. I'm smack dab in the middle of the kitchen with my bib and fork and knife. But I will not give you a right to say I'm not here or not taking the crow. I'm here! And respecting the Carthage Bulldogs, and not making excuses.

Come on Rocket! Come get on the Coldspring bandwagon with me! Root for the underdog for a change!!

Rocket
12-11-2010, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
How do you see to type through all that tar and crow feathers???? :D

BTW- that's one contest we would not be able to get judges for...:D

Not true... Charlie is the master of smelling people's crap and telling them it stinks. Meanwhile, he hasn't wiped his own butt for 6 months and can't even smell his own stench any more...

hookandladder
12-11-2010, 02:21 PM

Well now Monday you can start talking about your sport, Basketball.

Rocket
12-11-2010, 02:34 PM
Well now Monday you can start talking about your sport, Basketball.

Haha, that's all you got for your comeback? Thanks for playing. Next!!!

Charlie47
12-11-2010, 02:37 PM

I'll tell you Rocket, and I'm the oposite of you. I don't need to belittle
people who have worked hard and do the things they need to do to succeed. Eleven or so wins is a great season. In 3A we can't platoon,
so an injury or 2 makes a critical differance. I like to encourage and build up not tear down. You like to put people down to make yourself bigger.
I feel sorry for you. The video you posted about Celina was beyond
even you. A coach, as you say your are a coach, needs to learn these things, otherwise you will not be very successful.

I'd rather not mess with sniffin' your crap, I'd rather take the high road,
see ya'. I actually wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!;) :clap:

hookandladder
12-11-2010, 02:43 PM
people who have worked hard and do the things they need to do to succeed. Eleven or so wins is a great season. In 3A we can't platoon,
so an injury or 2 makes a critical differance. I like to encourage and build up not tear down. You like to put people down to make yourself bigger.
even you. A coach, as you say your are a coach, needs to learn these things, otherwise you will not be very successful.

Well said, some day maybe he will understand but I doubt it.

Rocket
12-11-2010, 02:46 PM

That Celina Press Conference? That was awesome!

I bet you hate your pep rallies... Do they do nothing but cheer for the other team? That video was hilarious.

WildTexan972
12-11-2010, 02:49 PM

If you ain't won 8 you ain't that great.....

what maroon won since Celina went out was little kiddie trophies about beating Region 1 teams....which most everyone can do....the only trophy that matters is the last 1 and Celina got as many of those this year as maroon did....Celina's 1 loss this year was to a Region2 team - same as you....

wimbo_pro
12-11-2010, 02:53 PM

Ummm...Rocket...I wasnt talking to you. I havent seen you mention injuries yet.

Rocket
12-11-2010, 03:00 PM
Ummm...Rocket...I wasnt talking to you. I havent seen you mention injuries yet.

Don't talk about BEAST, either. Just shut up.

Rocket
12-11-2010, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by WildTexan972

what maroon won since Celina went out was little kiddie trophies about beating Region 1 teams....which most everyone can do....the only trophy that matters is the last 1 and Celina got as many of those this year as maroon did....Celina's 1 loss this year was to a Region2 team - same as you....

Lol the same trophy you won't ever sniff again in 3A.

Brownwood is the most storied and successful program in 3A History. No arguing that. NEXT!!!

wimbo_pro
12-11-2010, 03:02 PM
Don't talk about BEAST, either. Just shut up.

LOL. No.

Rocket
12-11-2010, 03:04 PM
LOL. No.

SHUT UP, wimpy!!!

LionFan72
12-11-2010, 03:04 PM
Once again, congrats to the Carthage Bulldogs on the win. Just finished watching the replay, and it was an awesome game. #14 is a stud, and Pope is the real deal. You certainly had us out-athleted last night. I have never seen closing speed on the ball as I did last night!

Well rounded offense with good leadership! One game to go, go get'em!
You won the game in the offensive trench. I suspect you will have an opportunity to improve your running defense next Friday! Good game!

Yea, you could rehash the fourth down call on the 13 yard line from now till eternity, but that is a subjective spot, especially when the ref was 4 yards behind the play. But, and the big but is, we didn't make it! Opportunity lost that would have changed game dynamics! We got a lot of kids banged up last night, and I am sure The Dawgs did too, but we simply got outplayed.

For the Brownwood Lions, I couldn't be prouder! Fought the fight till the last second, and that is what Lion Pride is all about. Thanks for the memories, and yes I will be talking about this team for a long time. Get over it, if you witnessed them play, you will remember them too! Go ask the big fast Carthage boys about how fast the Lions are and how hard they hit.

Great Game by both teams, a Lot to be proud of........

Charlie47
12-11-2010, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by LionFan72
Once again, congrats to the Carthage Bulldogs on the win. Just finished watching the replay, and it was an awesome game. #14 is a stud, and Pope is the real deal. You certainly had us out-athleted last night. I have never seen closing speed on the ball as I did last night!

Well rounded offense with good leadership! One game to go, go get'em!
You won the game in the offensive trench. I suspect you will have an opportunity to improve your running defense next Friday! Good game!

Yea, you could rehash the fourth down call on the 13 yard line from now till eternity, but that is a subjective spot, especially when the ref was 4 yards behind the play. But, and the big but is, we didn't make it! Opportunity lost that would have changed game dynamics! We got a lot of kids banged up last night, and I am sure The Dawgs did too, but we simply got outplayed.

For the Brownwood Lions, I couldn't be prouder! Fought the fight till the last second, and that is what Lion Pride is all about. Thanks for the memories, and yes I will be talking about this team for a long time. Get over it, if you witnessed them play, you will remember them too! Go ask the big fast Carthage boys about how fast the Lions are and how hard they hit.

Great Game by both teams, a Lot to be proud of........

:clap: :clap:

Looking4number8
12-11-2010, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by WildTexan972

lets see, just call your self the main word that seems to get people ejected on here. I never ever attacked your celina, only orange machine for asking why we were not on line when it is obvious that we were all still on the road. I dont give a crap what your or your orange ~edited~ OM have to say. As I said, most Celina posters are awesome but I know to add you to the list of putzes

DaHop72
12-11-2010, 05:27 PM
Other than the Brownwood team, I feel for Ellis, Brownwood's kicker. If not for an injury last week, he very well would have broken the Texas HS all time PAT record. I think he finished 1 or 2 short. According to the announcers last night he tied the record with his last PAT.

44INAROW
12-11-2010, 05:40 PM
Lol the same trophy you won't ever sniff again in 3A.

Brownwood is the most storied and successful program in 3A History. No arguing that. NEXT!!!

this is Brownwood's 3rd year in 3A since 1980 (I think) let's see how things play out in the next 30 years before crowning Brownwood the best thing since sliced bread in 3A..

Rocket
12-11-2010, 05:42 PM
this is Brownwood's 3rd year in 3A since 1980 (I think) let's see how things play out in the next 30 years before crowning Brownwood the best thing since sliced bread in 3A..

6 State Titles in 3A.
The most wins in 3A history.

Do the math...

44INAROW
12-11-2010, 05:46 PM
6 State Titles in 3A.
The most wins in 3A history.

Do the math...

if it's all the same to you, I"ll take the wait and see approach.

BwdLions
12-11-2010, 05:55 PM
Just got home a little while ago. That was a very exciting game (to say the least). I'd like to say congratulations to the Carthage Bulldogs. I was confident going into this game, but also very nervous because I knew the Dawgs had some very good athletes on both sides of the ball. The offensive line of Carthage is very good. They wore the Lions' defense down. The running backs were very good too. The deep pass that Brownwood has burned teams with all season was slowed down by a tall, fast and athletic secondary. Good luck next week.

Rocket
12-11-2010, 05:56 PM
if it's all the same to you, I"ll take the wait and see approach.

This is why I'm a jackass on this site. People like you. No respect for Brownwood or our history and the "you haven't done anything in 30 years". We've won plenty of games the last 10 years and have had 2 semifinal appearances, as well.

24-4 in the last 2 seasons. Without our 3-7 in 2008, we don't have the success in '09 and '10. We will win in 3A. That's what Brownwood does. No respect? You people are a joke, just like me. ;)

Saggy Aggie
12-11-2010, 06:00 PM
This is why I'm a jackass on this site. People like you. No respect for Brownwood or our history and the "you haven't done anything in 30 years". We've won plenty of games the last 10 years and have had 2 semifinal appearances, as well.

24-4 in the last 2 seasons. Without our 3-7 in 2008, we don't have the success in '09 and '10. We will win in 3A. That's what Brownwood does. No respect? You people are a joke, just like me. ;) With all due respect.... this is as close as Brownwood is coming to a title in the next couple years. Sit back and wait for another 3-7. :clap:

BwdLions
12-11-2010, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
With all due respect.... this is as close as Brownwood is coming to a title in the next couple years. Sit back and wait for another 3-7. :clap:

No offense to all aggies, but you sound like an aggie. :rolleyes:

Rocket
12-11-2010, 06:06 PM
With all due respect.... this is as close as Brownwood is coming to a title in the next couple years. Sit back and wait for another 3-7. :clap:

Wow, and you people wonder why I'm a jackass.

Keith7
12-11-2010, 06:50 PM
poor lil rocker.. If only you had listened to me before the game.

Sorry it had to end so sadly. Be sure you stick around for your 1-9 season next year!

:doh: :clap: :doh: :clap:

wimbo_pro
12-11-2010, 07:06 PM

24-4 in the last 2 seasons. Without our 3-7 in 2008, we don't have the success in '09 and '10. We will win in 3A. That's what Brownwood does. No respect? You people are a joke, just like me. ;)

You have it completely backwards Rocket. You get THIS because you are a jackass on the 3ADL. Not the other way around. Notice We dont give that kind of crap to Cuero, only respect and kudos. And yet, they havent won a championship in a very long time. Why is that? Because they SHOW RESPECT and dont let their midget sized mouths say things out-of-bounds on a regular basis that just might come back to haunt them.

Just man up and take your medicine. You dished it like no other, but now you are crying like a little baby. Sorry for the boys and the coaches, but they arent the only team to end their season short of the championship. This is justice, 3ADL style.

P.S. Wimberley would have destroyed Brownwood. Now, we are just seen as equals in the 2010 history books. THAT has got to hurt.

Bullbatt
12-11-2010, 07:17 PM
Other than the Brownwood team, I feel for Ellis, Brownwood's kicker. If not for an injury last week, he very well would have broken the Texas HS all time PAT record. I think he finished 1 or 2 short.

Our local News Paper said he tied the record but I can vot verify if that is fact. Our paper has been known to make a mistake or two.

Saggy Aggie
12-11-2010, 07:19 PM
You have it completely backwards Rocket. You get THIS because you are a jackass on the 3ADL. Not the other way around. Notice We dont give that kind of crap to Cuero, only respect and kudos. And yet, they havent won a championship in a very long time. Why is that? Because they SHOW RESPECT and dont let their midget sized mouths say things out-of-bounds on a regular basis that just might come back to haunt them.

Just man up and take your medicine. You dished it like no other, but now you are crying like a little baby. Sorry for the boys and the coaches, but they arent the only team to end their season short of the championship. This is justice, 3ADL style.

P.S. Wimberley would have destroyed Brownwood. Now, we are just seen as equals in the 2010 history books. THAT has got to hurt. How do ya like that?

:eek:

hookandladder
12-11-2010, 07:36 PM

P.S. Wimberley would have destroyed Brownwood. Now, we are just seen as equals in the 2010 history books. THAT has got to hurt.

Well said, after listening to Rocket's comment's today he is just freaking idiot that is obsessed with his Brownwood football. Sorry, some times you just have to call it like it is. Rocket you have major issues, I am Rocket out. Get a life.

Rocket
12-11-2010, 07:48 PM

Your PS is BS and you know it...the game between Carthage and Brownwood will be talked about for years to come, Wimberley and Coldspring won't even be talked about. Funny how most say the state championship was played last night...that has to hurt. ;) Talk about no respect. And I am not even saying it...

Rocket
12-11-2010, 07:49 PM
Well said, after listening to Rocket's comment's today he is just freaking idiot that is obsessed with his Brownwood football. Sorry, some times you just have to call it like it is. Rocket you have major issues, I am Rocket out. Get a life.

I read this post 10 times and can't follow it. I am guessing a 6th grade education. Tops...

Rocket
12-11-2010, 07:50 PM
How do ya like that?

:eek:

oh wow..Wimbo the Savior has a follower. Your first disciple...

Rocket
12-11-2010, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Keith7

Sorry it had to end so sadly. Be sure you stick around for your 1-9 season next year!

You went all in on the HOPE that Carthage was going to win. You had no idea what was going to happen. I heard you were a girl. Is that true? Makes perfect sense.

wimbo_pro
12-11-2010, 09:36 PM
Your PS is BS and you know it...the game between Carthage and Brownwood will be talked about for years to come, Wimberley and Coldspring won't even be talked about. Funny how most say the state championship was played last night...that has to hurt. ;) Talk about no respect. And I am not even saying it...

Wimberley 14-1 State Semi Finalist
Brownwood 14-1 State Semi Finalist

Ouch.

wimbo_pro
12-11-2010, 09:37 PM
You went all in on the HOPE that Carthage was going to win. You had no idea what was going to happen. I heard you were a girl. Is that true? Makes perfect sense.

Turns out his HOPE versus your KNOWLEDGE worked out in his favor. Ouch.

Rocket
12-11-2010, 10:30 PM
What's all this ouch talk? You shaving drunk again?

I love it when people like you become hypocrites. You bash the Lions to spite me. What a big fat drunk loser you are...

garciap77
12-12-2010, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Keith7

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/philadelphia-eagles-logocopy.jpg