PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood Lions Intro!!!!

RoyceTTU
12-10-2010, 01:44 PM
YEAH BABY!!!! BRING IT!!!!!!

LIONS INTRO (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci_Av6g4Ru4)

Looking4number8
12-10-2010, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
YEAH BABY!!!! BRING IT!!!!!!

LIONS INTRO (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci_Av6g4Ru4)

Nice, thats gonna look sweet at cowboys stadium next week!!

cr180t
12-10-2010, 02:00 PM
Very well done.

RoyceTTU
12-10-2010, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by cr180t
Very well done.

Not I, I'm not sure who done it. I stumbled across it on the BrownwoodLions facebook site. It's sweet though. :D

Pendragon13
12-10-2010, 02:09 PM
Video borked? Shortly after the GnR song starts the screen goes black and the song keeps playing..

RoyceTTU
12-10-2010, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Pendragon13
Video borked? Shortly after the GnR song starts the screen goes black and the song keeps playing..

yeah, thats the way the video does live on site, Once the video stops, the players walk onto the field with GNR still playing in the background. This is the actual video used on-site for pre-game.

wimbo_pro
12-10-2010, 02:18 PM
Ya'll have a video screen at your home stadium????? Just how damned big is your town???? We are lucky to have cable here!!!!

RoyceTTU
12-10-2010, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Ya'll have a video screen at your home stadium????? Just how damned big is your town???? We are lucky to have cable here!!!!

Your dang right!!!!

Garcia......Insert pic <here> :D :D :D

In all fairness, yes we do and it is very theatrical and makes it very easy to get pumped for the start of the game.

Pendragon13
12-10-2010, 02:23 PM
Ya'll have a video screen at your home stadium????? Just how damned big is your town???? We are lucky to have cable here!!!! It's pretty dang small (hence Garcias "minitron" jokes) and separate from the scoreboard for some reason.

Wylie has the largest video scoreboard in west Texas :cool: (outside of Jones stadium in Lubbock and maybe the Sun Bowl in El Paso.)

ccmom
12-10-2010, 02:28 PM

Uh they kinda do...:D

wimbo_pro
12-10-2010, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
Your dang right!!!!

Garcia......Insert pic <here> :D :D :D

In all fairness, yes we do and it is very theatrical and makes it very easy to get pumped for the start of the game.

We just got newly painted metal signs with numbers and letters on them so that when the kids change the score on the scoreboard, they stand out real nice against the plywood backdrop.

RoyceTTU
12-10-2010, 02:33 PM
We just got newly painted metal signs with numbers and letters on them so that when the kids change the score on the scoreboard, they stand out real nice against the plywood backdrop.

You know, Fenway Park still does that and it is cool because of it. Not sure your explaining something quite as nostalgic :D

poisoned10
12-10-2010, 03:29 PM
Was that a lion, or did someone record my gas from last night?

:thinking: :D

Rocket
12-10-2010, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by poisoned10
Was that a lion, or did someone record my gas from last night?

:thinking: :D

Nobody could record your gas and live to tell about it...