PDA

View Full Version : I never knew until today that on the 3ADL

lostaussie
12-08-2010, 01:27 PM
it was so important to vote on a poll:thinking: Like its gonna change the outcome of something if you don't get to vote:D Some people kill me.........lol

BaseballUmp
12-08-2010, 01:28 PM
I think there are probably a lot of things you could learn lol

Bullaholic
12-08-2010, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
it was so important to vote on a poll:thinking: Like its gonna change the outcome of something if you don't get to vote:D Some people kill me.........lol

You sure are ornery today---What's the matter?---water temp and level not right on Fork lately? :D

pirate4state
12-08-2010, 01:33 PM
it was so important to vote on a poll:thinking: Like its gonna change the outcome of something if you don't get to vote:D Some people kill me.........lol haha right? I just stopped voting in them because people on here take them so seriously. It's like really?!?!

BwdLion73
12-08-2010, 01:37 PM

Since its not that important to you would you mind going to the Thread and voteing for Brownwood for #1LIONS FAN.

Thanks in advance,:D :D :D

bobcat1
12-08-2010, 02:12 PM
it was so important to vote on a poll:thinking: Like its gonna change the outcome of something if you don't get to vote:D Some people kill me.........lol I always vote opposite of what I think. :D

carter08
12-08-2010, 02:12 PM
BROWNWOODBROWNWOODBROWNWOODBROWNWOODBROWNWOODBROWN WOODBROWNWOODBROWNWOODBROWNWOODBROWNWOODBROWNWOODB ROWNWOODBROWNWOODBROWNWOODBROWNWOODBROWNWOODBROWNW OODBROWNWOODBROWNWOODBROWNWOODBROWNWOODBROWNWOODBR OWNWOODBROWNWOODBROWNWOODBROWNWOODBROWNWOODBROWNWO ODBROWNWOODBROWNWOODBROWNWOODBROWNWOODBROWNWOODBRO WNWOODBROWNWOODBROWNWOODBROWNWOODBROWNWOODBROWNWOO DBROWNWOODBROWNWOODBROWNWOODBROWNWOODBROWNWOODBROW NWOODBROWNWOODBROWNWOODBROWNWOODBROWNWOODBROWNWOOD BROWNWOODBROWNWOODBROWNWOODBROWNWOODBROWNWOOD

wimbo_pro
12-08-2010, 02:14 PM

Maybe you should start a poll asking just how important it is that we have polls.

ccmom
12-08-2010, 02:19 PM

Exactly!! I know there have been times when I have posted all week on a thread and never bothered (or remembered) to vote. I guess I need to starting taking my right to vote a little more seriously, huh?? :doh: ;)

lostaussie
12-08-2010, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
You sure are ornery today---What's the matter?---water temp and level not right on Fork lately? :D I hate Fork.................thats where all the foreigners go:D

lostaussie
12-08-2010, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
Since its not that important to you would you mind going to the Thread and voteing for Brownwood for #1LIONS FAN.

Thanks in advance,:D :D :D I voted for #1LIONSFAN. Put up a big ole Carthage vote and broke the tie:D

BwdLion73
12-08-2010, 02:50 PM
I voted for #1LIONSFAN. Put up a big ole Carthage vote and broke the tie:D

:doh: :p

Ranger Mom
12-08-2010, 02:53 PM
I hardly ever vote!!!! And back when Greenwood was good, I NEVER voted on a Greenwood thread....I was afraid it would bring down bad "juju" or something!!!:eek: :eek:

waterboy
12-08-2010, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I hardly ever vote!!!! And back when Greenwood was good, I NEVER voted on a Greenwood thread....I was afraid it would bring down bad "juju" or something!!!:eek: :eek:
In that case, vote for Brownwood!!:D

Ranger Mom
12-08-2010, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
In that case, vote for Brownwood!!:D

Well...we have kinda sucked the past few years so I guess all my "not voting" didn't help any!!

waterboy
12-08-2010, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Well...we have kinda sucked the past few years so I guess all my "not voting" didn't help any!!
Oh, please, help with that bad "juju" stuff you were talking about!! Vote Brownwood!!:D

ccmom
12-08-2010, 03:52 PM
Oh, please, help with that bad "juju" stuff you were talking about!! Vote Brownwood!!:D

Hey waterboy, I just wanted to say I kinda miss you. :( Last year at this time, you and I could take jabs at each other and disrespect each other all day long, but we did so without getting all "You don't respect Wylie" or "My QB runs a 2.5 40" on each other. Awwww...the good old days...:(

So, I would just like to say "Merry Christmas, you goofy monkey!!" :kiss: :D

waterboy
12-08-2010, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Hey waterboy, I just wanted to say I kinda miss you. :( Last year at this time, you and I could take jabs at each other and disrespect each other all day long, but we did so without getting all "You don't respect Wylie" or "My QB runs a 2.5 40" on each other. Awwww...the good old days...:(

:clap: :clap: Hahaha........Yep, the good ol' days!! I miss you, too, and Merry Christmas to you, you crazy old broad!!!:kiss: :inlove: :D

ccmom
12-08-2010, 04:01 PM
:clap: :clap: Hahaha........Yep, the good ol' days!! I miss you, too, and Merry Christmas to you, you crazy old broad!!!:kiss: :inlove: :D

You sweet talker, you!! :inlove:

lostaussie
12-08-2010, 04:16 PM

So, I would just like to say "Merry Christmas, you goofy monkey!!" :kiss: :D But our QB does run a 2.5 40:D

ccmom
12-08-2010, 04:23 PM
But our QB does run a 2.5 40:D

That's disrespectful! :mad:

You think you know, but you have no idea what's coming!! :devil:
:cool:

DaHop72
12-08-2010, 11:00 PM
That's disrespectful! :mad:

You think you know, but you have no idea what's coming!! :devil:
:cool: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Ah, ccmom is on her game tonight.:kiss:

garciap77
12-08-2010, 11:03 PM

Man he is down to a 2.5????LOL

bobcat1
12-08-2010, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Ah, ccmom is on here game tonight.:kiss: It's the wine!http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/1341/cheerssmiley.gif

buckeyebob
12-09-2010, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Maybe you should start a poll asking just how important it is that we have polls.

I will vote on that.

unclebeebeep
12-11-2010, 09:13 AM
polls are fun not scientific

lostaussie
12-11-2010, 09:16 AM
I voted for #1LIONSFAN. Put up a big ole Carthage vote and broke the tie:D See.............my vote changed the outcome of the game:D

Bullaholic
12-11-2010, 10:08 AM
No doubts about it---you lose a 3ADL poll---you lose the game...:D