PDA

View Full Version : Starting to wonder about the bowls...

NastySlot
12-07-2010, 02:52 PM
ok it's the system we have... it's in place to reward teams ..so on so on............ok was skimming through the list looking for one that might catch my eye to attend (non-bcs).....and see all these 6-6 teams......we'll I work with a coach that got his master at Temple in Philly...he was excited about their success this season...I look to see which bowl they re in and find out no bowl for them............Wow is all I can say..........6-6 gets you in but 8-4 and win over UConn....you stay home...WOW.

lostaussie
12-07-2010, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
ok it's the system we have... it's in place to reward teams ..so on so on............ok was skimming through the list looking for one that might catch my eye to attend (non-bcs).....and see all these 6-6 teams......we'll I work with a coach that got his master at Temple in Philly...he was excited about their success this season...I look to see which bowl they re in and find out no bowl for them............Wow is all I can say..........6-6 gets you in but 8-4 and win over UConn....you stay home...WOW. can't hardly believe that...............I thought they were struggling to find enough 6 win teams to fill all the slots. If that is truly the case then it sucks!!