PDA

View Full Version : Wimberely/Coldspring posters

Sweetwater Red
12-06-2010, 08:01 PM
Since the state bound shirt was just at a Brownwood game and Carthage has also had the shirt and we don't have a lot of CHill/Henderson posters; I was hoping one of you would like to take charge of the shirt for your game?

All I need you to do is shoot me a PM with your mailing address and cell #.

Then you would be responsible for setting up a M&G at your game so everyone can sign the shirt. After your game, you would either need to send it back to me (if you lose) and/or bring it with you to your next game! :D

I do need to know ASAP so I can make sure to get the shirt to you before Friday.

Thanks!

trojandad
12-06-2010, 09:38 PM
i'd be glad to, but i've been hit and miss the last few games with my health issues, and i'd sure hate to get stuck in the hospital with the shirt.......

trojandad
12-06-2010, 09:39 PM
if we win i'll do my best to get it to the final game, tho....if not thru me, thru a responsible party.....

Sweetwater Red
12-07-2010, 02:44 PM
I appreciate it TrojanDad. It doesn't look like any of the regulars from Wimberley are 100% certain that they will make the game and you've said that you'd hate to get stuck in the hospital.

I'm just gonna go ahead and send it to Brownwood/Carthage.

BullBoy
12-07-2010, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I appreciate it TrojanDad. It doesn't look like any of the regulars from Wimberley are 100% certain that they will make the game and you've said that you'd hate to get stuck in the hospital.

I'm just gonna go ahead and send it to Brownwood/Carthage. there's gonna be a M&G at the Bwood/Carthage game?? i have been wanting to attend one of these all year long and sign the legendary shirt of 3Adownlow!!!!

trojandad
12-07-2010, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

I'm just gonna go ahead and send it to Brownwood/Carthage.

i understand.....sure wanted to look that thing over once.....but its safer that way.....