3.)Anthony Morgan QB - Carthage
Rushing- 7-40- 3 TD
Passing- 18-29-205-1 TD

4.)Luke Chaistain WR- Brownwood
7 receptions for 87 yds and 2 TDs.

5.)Trinity Wilson RB - Wimberley
16 carries for 170 yards and 3 TD's.
Played both ways most of the game.

Nomination Thread (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=109573)

Poll will close at 10:00 pm Tuesday night.

LH Panther Mom
12-06-2010, 08:24 PM
(Sorry for this, Tony!)

Do you folks look at the STATS before you vote? Or do you just cast a homer vote? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

bobcat1
12-06-2010, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
(Sorry for this, Tony!)

Do you folks look at the STATS before you vote? Or do you just cast a homer vote? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I'm no homer and I do read the stats.

"16 carries for 170 yards and 3 TD's.
Played both ways most of the game."
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

LH Panther Mom
12-06-2010, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
I'm no homer and I do read the stats.

"16 carries for 170 yards and 3 TD's.
Played both ways most of the game."
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Then I wasn't talking to you. ;)

bobcat1
12-06-2010, 08:44 PM
Then I wasn't talking to you. ;) Just trying to help.;)

Tejastrue
12-06-2010, 08:58 PM
(Sorry for this, Tony!)

Do you folks look at the STATS before you vote? Or do you just cast a homer vote? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Looks about right for the frontrunners.:D

Looking4number8
12-06-2010, 09:01 PM
(Sorry for this, Tony!)

Homer, 100% of the time for me!

j_dog
12-06-2010, 09:08 PM
can't be a homer. don't have a dog in the hunt. :D

Looking4number8
12-07-2010, 11:12 AM
As far as Luke Chaistain goes, he had missed 4 or 5 weeks playtime, came back playing both ways lights out.. some really hard hits on defense and special teams. Offense was awesome too.

Super_R
12-07-2010, 01:39 PM
I just broke the tie.

HeavyD
12-07-2010, 04:39 PM
(Sorry for this, Tony!)

Stats don't always tell the story:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: , you know there are players or "groups" of players who weigh so heavy on a game sometimes that never really shows up much in a box score :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: It's funny how people will hound someone who questions why a defense gets the award when there were some unbelievable offensive stats put out the same week(not saying you personally did), and then turn around and give people the :rolleyes: for voting for a kid on your own team, I'm just saying

trojandad
12-07-2010, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by HeavyD
Stats don't always tell the story:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: , you know there are players or "groups" of players who weigh so heavy on a game sometimes that never really shows up much in a box score :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: It's funny how people will hound someone who questions why a defense gets the award when there were some unbelievable offensive stats put out the same week(not saying you personally did), and then turn around and give people the :rolleyes: for voting for a kid on your own team, I'm just saying

and some that just have more fans on here than others, minimizing some truly incredible feats from talented kids from the smaller towns.....maybe we can work out a better way by next year..........

sinton66
12-07-2010, 07:25 PM
We really want this award to be something special for those chosen. It shouldn't be a "homer" poll. It's meant to be an honor for the one that is selected. If one votes strictly a homer pick, then they aren't going along with the spirit behind the award.

LIONS#1
12-07-2010, 10:41 PM
Well since I am Banned from voting I will Vote for Luke Chastain ..Unofficially of course!:rolleyes: :foul:

ccmom
12-07-2010, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
We really want this award to be something special for those chosen. It shouldn't be a "homer" poll. It's meant to be an honor for the one that is selected. If one votes strictly a homer pick, then they aren't going along with the spirit behind the award. I absolutely agree. I knew after those two weeks when several posters asked you to change their vote, that obviously they never even bother to read the other kids stats. I think that's sad. There have been some somewhat "unknown" kids nominated that put up some amazing numbers!!! Anyway... All this rambling just to say, I'm not a "homer voter." :)