PDA

View Full Version : Not a bad year!

gatordaze
12-06-2010, 04:01 PM
I have to brag on my kids! My daughter Jordan just received the honor of being selected to the 3-A All-State Team in Volleyball! This is combined with her district 10-3A hitter MVP!

She finished her high school career as a 4 year starter, over 2000 kills and 700 blocks. She holds all of Celina's hitting and blocking records. She was also the district offensive player of the year her sophomore and junior seasons. (those years she was in the same district with Argyle and Prosper both have had very good programs/players)

Way to go Jordan!

My twins, Jake and Josh both earned 10-3A all district 1st team honors at defensive line and linebacker respectively. Not bad for sophomores!

Who would have thought that my daughter would be my best athlete! (that comment will cause the fur to fly at the celebration dinner tonight!)

Congratulations! I could not be prouder.

Ranger Mom
12-06-2010, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by gatordaze
I have to brag on my kids! My daughter Jordan just received the honor of being selected to the 3-A All-State Team in Volleyball! This is combined with her district 10-3A hitter MVP!

She finished her high school career as a 4 year starter, over 2000 kills and 700 blocks. She holds all of Celina's hitting and blocking records. She was also the district offensive player of the year her sophomore and junior seasons. (those years she was in the same district with Argyle and Prosper both have had very good programs/players)

Way to go Jordan!

My twins, Jake and Josh both earned 10-3A all district 1st team honors at defensive line and linebacker respectively. Not bad for sophomores!

Who would have thought that my daughter would be my best athlete! (that comment will cause the fur to fly at the celebration dinner tonight!)

That is AWESOME!!!:clap: :clap:

Congrats to ALL your kids....and to Dad too!!

You have every right to proud!!!!!

MoveInDad
12-06-2010, 04:24 PM

Way to go Jordan!

Congrats to all the kids J... and you and the Ms of course. Where's Jordan heading next? Also, where can we find the 10-3A all district honors list?

44INAROW
12-06-2010, 04:26 PM
Congrats to all 3 of your children.. sounds like you have some athletic offspring :) :clap:

bobcat1
12-06-2010, 04:27 PM

Way to go Jordan!

Congratulations! I could not be prouder. Congrats to you and your wife and those awesome kids!

Phil C
12-06-2010, 05:08 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

LionFan72
12-06-2010, 05:34 PM
Sounds like you are and have every right to be the PROUD Father! Congrats to the kiddos on achieving such glorious accomplishments! Well done :clap: :clap:

bwdaggie
12-06-2010, 05:42 PM

Way to go Jordan!

wow!!! congratulations!! that is such a great accomplishment!

gatordaze
12-06-2010, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by MoveInDad
Congrats to all the kids J... and you and the Ms of course. Where's Jordan heading next? Also, where can we find the 10-3A all district honors list?

Jordan is working on a few D2 schools. Looks like TWU or Western Colorado are her best options. Western is 30 minutes from Crested Butte, so that works for me. She really like TWU. I can't the football All-District find published. It is on the wall in the fieldhouse.

LH Panther Mom
12-06-2010, 08:48 PM
Congratulations! :clap:

zebrablue2
12-06-2010, 08:50 PM

Way to go Jordan!

:clap::clap::clap: Very happy for your family:2thumbsupCongrats!!!

Inmateboss
12-06-2010, 09:05 PM

Way to go Jordan!

Way to go!! Awesome just awesome!!! Her stats would make a good sig for you on here!! Get to see them everyday!! Congrats, for all your kids, you should be proud!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

MoveInDad
12-07-2010, 07:35 PM
Jordan is working on a few D2 schools. Looks like TWU or Western Colorado are her best options. Western is 30 minutes from Crested Butte, so that works for me. She really like TWU. I can't the football All-District find published. It is on the wall in the fieldhouse.
Was in there today and saw it... I bet Dillon didn't see all district honors at tight-end coming at the start of the season ;)

ccmom
12-07-2010, 08:11 PM
Congrats!! Seeing your kids succeed is the BEST!! :clap: