PDA

View Full Version : Hurry Back, Dez...

Bullaholic
12-06-2010, 01:58 PM
Love 'im or hate 'im---Dez Bryant has proven that he can play the game with spectacular results. Can't wait for him to return to the Cowboy lineup next season.

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=5891390&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines

BullBoy
12-06-2010, 02:33 PM
Bad news for yall, good news for our defense! dez is a threat to take it to the house everytime he touches the ball, that's one less weapon Philly has to defend against.:D

Keith7
12-06-2010, 02:33 PM
OVER-RATED

Bullaholic
12-06-2010, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
OVER-RATED

Just imagine a 6'3" 210 lb. DeSean Jackson, Keith....:D

Keith7
12-06-2010, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Just imagine a 6'3" 210 lb. DeSean Jackson, Keith....:D

with a fraction of the production

Ranger Mom
12-06-2010, 02:39 PM
If he somehow ended up with the Eagles, you would think he was the best thing since sliced bread!!:hand:

Keith7
12-06-2010, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
If he somehow ended up with the Eagles, you would think he was the best thing since sliced bread!!:hand:

meh.. we have three receivers better than him so I'll pass.

Ranger Mom
12-06-2010, 02:42 PM
meh.. we have three receivers better than him so I'll pass.

Well of course you are gonna say that NOW!!:doh:

Bullaholic
12-06-2010, 02:43 PM

Bryant will smash every record ever put up by Jackson. He's almost as fast and a heck of a lot more physical---plus, he doesn't take the sideline or go down before being tackled. BTW- unlike you, I do have respect for the fact that Jackson got a concussion from a hit, and I wish him no further injury.

Txbroadcaster
12-06-2010, 03:15 PM

Hmm

Desean's first year

16 games 62 Rec 912 yards TWO TDs...1 TD on KO return

And he was a starter

Dez bryant
12 Games 45 Rec 651 yards SIX TDs and TWO TDs on punt returns as a 3rd WR

MoveInDad
12-06-2010, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Well of course you are gonna say that NOW!!:doh:
LOL, I could almost hear you screaming that at your screen.

Eagle 1
12-06-2010, 04:03 PM
OVER-RATED

JEALOUS.

Keith7
12-06-2010, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Hmm

Desean's first year

16 games 62 Rec 912 yards TWO TDs...1 TD on KO return

And he was a starter

Dez bryant
12 Games 45 Rec 651 yards SIX TDs and TWO TDs on punt returns as a 3rd WR

Your stats seem to be a little off. Dez Bryant only has 561 yards through 12 games. He was on pace for 748 yards.. Can you say Patrick Crayton?

And Bryant was the cowgirls third receiver? Tell that to Kitna who threw to him (18 targets) as much as Miles Austin (19 targets - 8 of which came against Indy) and more than Roy Williams (14 targets).

Your post is laughable.

Another factor you failed to mention is that Desean Jackson was the only real weapon on that team. He faced double coverage as a rookie and still put up those numbers.

Something should be said about Jackson's maturity as a rookie. He wasn't bickering with veterans in training camp because he had a big head.

Also remember that Jackson was a second round steal while Bryant appears to be destined to be a first round trade-up bust.

Keith7
12-06-2010, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Eagle 1
JEALOUS.

REALISTIC

Txbroadcaster
12-06-2010, 04:42 PM
Your stats seem to be a little off. Dez Bryant only has 561 yards through 12 games. He was on pace for 748 yards.. Can you say Patrick Crayton?

And Bryant was the cowgirls third receiver? Tell that to Kitna who threw to him (18 targets) as much as Miles Austin (19 targets - 8 of which came against Indy) and more than Roy Williams (14 targets).

Your post is laughable.

Another factor you failed to mention is that Desean Jackson was the only real weapon on that team. He faced double coverage as a rookie and still put up those numbers.

Something should be said about Jackson's maturity as a rookie. He wasn't bickering with veterans in training camp because he had a big head.

Also remember that Jackson was a second round steal while Bryant appears to be destined to be a first round trade-up bust.

Sorry i flipped the two digits in putting them on here OMG how terrible of me.

About Jackson and maturity

There’s nothing wrong with a head coach or a quarterback getting on a receiver for, what’s preceived to be, a lack of effort. Jackson has had some maturity issues in the past and if Reid felt as though his receiver needed a wake up call, then so be it.

http://www.scoresreport.com/tag/desean-jackson/

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/eagles/20101202_Distraction_Jackson.html

So declining to do pre game warm ups sure shows some maturity huh?..oh yea that happened this year, so good to seem him maturing in his 3rd year as a pro

Keith7
12-06-2010, 04:49 PM
Yep the coach called him out and he got mad.. Same thing has happened to hundreds of other players.OMG wow big deal. It's not like he lied to NCAA, thought he was too big for rookie hazing, held his own pro day, or allowed his team to anoint him a sure fire hall of famer before playing a single game.

We are talking apples and oranges here.

Bullaholic
12-06-2010, 04:56 PM
Yep the coach called him out and he got mad.. Same thing has happened to hundreds of other players.OMG wow big deal. It's not like he lied to NCAA, thought he was too big for rookie hazing, held his own pro day, or allowed his team to anoint him a sure fire hall of famer before playing a single game.

LOL, Keith. Seems like the more a player or team scares you, the more crap you make up. :D

Txbroadcaster
12-06-2010, 04:58 PM

riiiggghhtt...you keep spinning it how u want

oh here is another

http://www.delcotimes.com/articles/2010/12/03/sports/doc4cf8899981e10880947141.txt?viewmode=fullstory

DeSean Jackson wants to know who has it out for him.

Accused of inattentiveness, texting agent Drew Rosenhaus and others excessively, and generally putting himself above the team, the Pro Bowl wide receiver let himself go a little.

Keith7
12-06-2010, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
riiiggghhtt...you keep spinning it how u want

oh here is another

http://www.delcotimes.com/articles/2010/12/03/sports/doc4cf8899981e10880947141.txt?viewmode=fullstory

DeSean Jackson wants to know who has it out for him.

Accused of inattentiveness, texting agent Drew Rosenhaus and others excessively, and generally putting himself above the team, the Pro Bowl wide receiver let himself go a little.

Cool you posted an article with no real merit and is full of rumors!

Keith7
12-06-2010, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
LOL, Keith. Seems like the more a player or team scares you, the more crap you make up. :D

Nope. More like I can tell when a player or team is overrated so I call their fans out on the BS fluffing they do about them.

Txbroadcaster
12-06-2010, 05:09 PM
Cool you posted an article with no real merit and is full of rumors!

;) spin away

BTW I like Jackson and think he is fun to watch love his ability to stretch the D..but I do worry his size is going to keep him at being basically nothing but an outside the numbers type player.

GrTigers6
12-06-2010, 05:30 PM
Jackson is a great reciever but if I had to chose him or dez I would have to pick dez.
Dez-has more size, has great hands and is very good at breaking tackles.
Jackson- smaller, a little quicker because of it, also has good hands and good at yards after the catch
I just think dez's strength helps him in more plays than jackson speed.
Now on that note Jackson would be my next choice if Dez was no longer available.

TheDOCTORdre
12-06-2010, 05:55 PM
Nope. More like I can tell when a player or team is overrated so I call their fans out on the BS fluffing they do about them.

well I guess you would be the expert on BS

Eagle 1
12-06-2010, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
well I guess you would be the expert on BS

:clap:

Actually he is happy Dez is not playing and is just trying to play it off.;)

Maroon87
12-06-2010, 08:35 PM
http://www.csnphilly.com/12/05/10/DeSean-ticks-off-Eagles-vets/landing_word_street.html?blockID=367122&feedID=7487

Keith7
12-06-2010, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
http://www.csnphilly.com/12/05/10/DeSean-ticks-off-Eagles-vets/landing_word_street.html?blockID=367122&feedID=7487 ]

great another rumor based blurb put there to gather hits.. :doh:

LH Panther Mom
12-06-2010, 08:45 PM
]

great another rumor based blurb put there to gather hits.. :doh:
Hey, at least it's a link instead of a c&p job. :p