PDA

View Full Version : Oh yeah

Gsquared
12-06-2010, 11:30 AM
I might have to wear my old Brownwood jersey Friday night. I got it the first year of the Gordon Wood Classic. The booster club found a few boxes of the 1970's ish jerseys when they were cleaning out the old field house. I bought one of em for $ 10. It has 7 stars on the shoulders, one for each state championship. Made of freakin wool I think. Cool stuff. For $ 2 each, I will let you pet it Friday night too.

LoboesWT
12-06-2010, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
I might have to wear my old Brownwood jersey Friday night. I got it the first year of the Gordon Wood Classic. The booster club found a few boxes of the 1970's ish jerseys when they were cleaning out the old field house. I bought one of em for $ 10. It has 7 stars on the shoulders, one for each state championship. Made of freakin wool I think. Cool stuff. For $ 2 each, I will let you pet it Friday night too.

You might make a couple thousand from those BW fanatics. :D

lulu
12-06-2010, 12:21 PM
I might have to wear my old Brownwood jersey Friday night. I got it the first year of the Gordon Wood Classic. The booster club found a few boxes of the 1970's ish jerseys when they were cleaning out the old field house. I bought one of em for $ 10. It has 7 stars on the shoulders, one for each state championship. Made of freakin wool I think. Cool stuff. For $ 2 each, I will let you pet it Friday night too. G ...you're a nut case.:D

Gsquared
12-06-2010, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by lulu
G ...you're a nut case.:D
But I really am gonna wear the jersey.

lulu
12-06-2010, 12:35 PM
But I really am gonna wear the jersey. Oh..I believe you.:devil:

GrTigers6
12-06-2010, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by lulu
G ...you're a nut case.:D Actually he has gone bananas!!! :D :D

LionFan72
12-06-2010, 05:44 PM
Might as well ride with the winner................Maroon and White old style, with only 7 stars!

bobcat1
12-06-2010, 05:58 PM
I might have to wear my old Brownwood jersey Friday night. I got it the first year of the Gordon Wood Classic. The booster club found a few boxes of the 1970's ish jerseys when they were cleaning out the old field house. I bought one of em for $ 10. It has 7 stars on the shoulders, one for each state championship. Made of freakin wool I think. Cool stuff. For $ 2 each, I will let you pet it Friday night too. That is funny stuff right there. 7 Stars on a 1970's jersey. :D Some old Great-Grandpappy will acost you for wearing his jersey. LMAO!