PDA

View Full Version : Question for the ladies...

LH Panther Mom
12-05-2010, 01:34 PM
Around the time of my birthday (grrrr - old age, I guess!), I developed a sensitivity or allergy to my Loreal eyeshadow. :foul: I know it's not the age of the eyeshadow because I bought one of them mid-summer & wore it before my bday with NO problems. I've got one thing of Almay that doesn't bother me.

Do any of you wear hypoallergenic eyeshadow? Any recommendations on brands? :)

SintonFan
12-05-2010, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Around the time of my birthday (grrrr - old age, I guess!), I developed a sensitivity or allergy to my Loreal eyeshadow. :foul: I know it's not the age of the eyeshadow because I bought one of them mid-summer & wore it before my bday with NO problems. I've got one thing of Almay that doesn't bother me.

Do any of you wear hypoallergenic eyeshadow? Any recommendations on brands? :)

I heard this brand is pretty cool.

http://www.cnnsi.com/football/nfl/2000/nfldraft/players/images/hovan_chris.jpg
:D

44INAROW
12-05-2010, 07:28 PM
Deb - I've quit wearing eye shawdow totally - my eyes water BAD - and when I use eye shadow - it just gets worse.. I have heard Almay is one of the best as far as non-irritating..

BullsFan
12-06-2010, 09:34 AM
After using it for years, I developed an allergy to Mary Kay eye products including both eyeliner and eye shadow. I persisted wearing it and ended up seeing an eye doctor for almost 3 months before we figured out what was wrong. Now I wear Almay exclusively, and haven't had a reaction to it yet.

AP Panther Fan
12-06-2010, 07:20 PM
Interesting. I didn't know they made hypoallergenic eye shadow. Heck, I thought the only thing you could be allergic to was mascara or eyeliner. :doh:

I'm obviously NO help. :D

LH Panther Mom
12-07-2010, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I heard this brand is pretty cool.

http://www.cnnsi.com/football/nfl/2000/nfldraft/players/images/hovan_chris.jpg
:D
Oooh, I forgot about eye-black. I think I might have some around here. :p

Thanks for the info!

SintonFan
12-07-2010, 12:32 PM
sorry... i couldn't hep myself...;)