PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Monahans & Goodluck Brownwood!

M-town lobo fan
12-04-2010, 09:11 AM
Congrats Loboes on a GREAT 13-1 season.You only lost once and it was to the #1 Team in the state.Nothing to be ashamed of.Loboes have a young team and alot coming back next year.Coach Owens will have them ready again next year.Look out Region 1..
Congrats Brownwood! You were good as advertised :clap: Go win it all for Region 1.Go show them East Texas boys up!On another note:Last 2 times Monahans lost to the #1 Team (Aledo & Everman)this late in the playoffs.They went on to win it all..So ill be at Cowboys Stadium the 17th watching you celebrate your 8th..GO LIONS!

Ranger Mom
12-04-2010, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by M-town lobo fan
Congrats Loboes on a GREAT 13-1 season.You only lost once and it was to the #1 Team in the state.Nothing to be ashamed of.Loboes have a young team and alot coming back next year.Coach Owens will have them ready again next year.Look out Region 1..
Congrats Brownwood! You were good as advertised :clap: Go win it all for Region 1.Go show them East Texas boys up!On another note:Last 2 times Monahans lost to the #1 Team (Aledo & Everman)this late in the playoffs.They went on to win it all..So ill be at Cowboys Stadium the 17th watching you celebrate your 8th..GO LIONS!

Great post!!

Were you at the M&G last night??

95mustang
12-04-2010, 09:16 AM

Great post, Much respect to the Loboes and their fans. It was a good clean game. Y'all have a bunch of hard hitting kids that played their hearts out last night.

Looking4number8
12-04-2010, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by 95mustang
Great post, Much respect to the Loboes and their fans. It was a good clean game. Y'all have a bunch of hard hitting kids that played their hearts out last night.

+1, Would love to play teams like Monahans every week. Their posters were a blast, they brought a huge crowd and supported thier team to the end, well coached and played very hard nosed football.... Man that was a fun week and a great great game to watch.

Congrats Loboes and

GO LIONS!

hollywood
12-04-2010, 10:13 AM

I second that M-town Lobo Fan. I had heard how well Monahans played as a team, and y'all proved that last night. I was impressed! Good luck next year. It was a blast all week. Y'all have great fans and a true loyal supporting community! Wish you would have made it to the M&G. Maybe on the 17th?:D

91 lion
12-04-2010, 10:46 AM

M-town, your team and fans are both class acts. I have to admit that it was really cool to see that sea of green across the way. Doing the numbers, it seems like EVERYONE from Monahans made the trip!. Great team, and equally as great was the level of support yall had for your LOBOES!

I have no doubt that the Loboes can copete with anyone in the state.

Good luck in the future, but you're not gonna need it.

:clap:

LionFan72
12-04-2010, 11:24 AM

Great Season Loboes! I was there last night and in 1970 when we eeked out a last second field goal for a tie and a 5th SC. You guys have nothing to be down about, lots of talent, good coaches, and a whole lot of green has your back! You are cordially invited to join the Lions bandwagon, we will represent Region 1, and hope for your continued support! Thanks guys for an exciting game and a long week. Next Year:clap: :clap: :clap: And THANKS for the show..........:clap: :clap: :clap:

BwdLions
12-04-2010, 04:10 PM
I echo the sentiments of my fellow Lion fans. Monahans is a class act. It was a great crowd for both schools last night. You guys have a very solid football team. Congrats on a great season.