PDA

View Full Version : Eagles / Texans

Keith7
12-02-2010, 08:44 PM
FLY EAGLES FLY!!

Keith7
12-02-2010, 08:47 PM
With both of the Eagles' corners out, this could be a shoot out.

Eagle 1
12-02-2010, 10:24 PM
If the referee would have thrown a flag when the Eagles interior lineman tackled the Texan's defensive tackle during that last Phili td, then Houston would be winning or at least tied at this point.

Keith7
12-02-2010, 10:37 PM
Worst officiated game of the season

BullBoy
12-02-2010, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
Worst officiated game of the season :D BUT THE EAGLES ARE WINNING!!!:D

FLY EAGLES FLY!!!!:clap:

Keith7
12-02-2010, 11:16 PM
This game could have been like the Redskins game if it weren't for the refs keeping Texan drives alive..

I guess it kept things interesting though

BullBoy
12-03-2010, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by Keith7
This game could have been like the Redskins game if it weren't for the refs keeping Texan drives alive..

I guess it kept things interesting though

good thing we held asante out of this game 'cause we will need him out there on the field the rest of the season especially next week at dallas, those dang cowgirls aren't playing half bad. the score last night could have been worse (in philly's favor) TWO DROPPED PASSES IN THE ENDZONE is what bugged me most!!!!:mad: that's something the eagles need to improve on, we need touchdowns in the redzone NOT FIELD GOALS!!:mad: but i'm still happy philly won. (won me $20 too from some crazy guy that thought houston would have enough defense to stop philly.):rolleyes: :( i shouldn't of let vick go in fantasy football at the start of the season...:doh:

forum_guy
12-03-2010, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Eagle 1
If the referee would have thrown a flag when the Eagles interior lineman tackled the Texan's defensive tackle during that last Phili td, then Houston would be winning or at least tied at this point.

If, If, If.

themsu97
12-03-2010, 10:07 AM
there is only one reason the Eagles won this game... and that is Gary Kubiak...

Arian Foster, who the Eagles could not stop... touched the ball ONLY ONCE in the 4th quarter...
Kubiak... really? really? the best running back in the NFL has only one touch in the 4th quarter?