PDA

View Full Version : I absolutely hate Prius drivers!

SintonFan
12-01-2010, 10:55 PM
What the H E double-hockey-sticks is wrong with those drivers! They go slow in the fast lane and slower in the middle lanes and are unpredictable in the slow lane.
Can someone please explain to me what is wrong with these "Hybrid car" drivers? :mad:

DDBooger
12-01-2010, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
What the H E double-hockey-sticks is wrong with those drivers! They go slow in the fast lane and slower in the middle lanes and are unpredictable in the slow lane.
Can someone please explain to me what is wrong with these "Hybrid car" drivers? :mad: They don't have anger problems. lol

SintonFan
12-01-2010, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
They don't have anger problems. lol

Neither do I.

Ever been stuck behind one driven by a "smug senior"?:eek:

DDBooger
12-01-2010, 11:21 PM
Neither do I.

Ever been stuck behind one driven by a "smug senior"?:eek: I've seen them in huge Buicks and Lincoln Town Cars...far more dangerous lol

I want to get mad, but I remember that will be my parents soon.

SintonFan
12-01-2010, 11:27 PM
I've seen them in huge Buicks and Lincoln Town Cars...far more dangerous lol

I want to get mad, but I remember that will be my parents soon.

That was just a single example.

Prius drivers make Granny, on average, look good. Why are they such bad drivers?

DDBooger
12-01-2010, 11:48 PM
That was just a single example.

Prius drivers make Granny, on average, look good. Why are they such bad drivers? I don't see it that way. Unless there is some data to confirm it. I notice the more dangerous drivers are teens, one parent with kids in the car and old people in general. OF course, modern tech is making ALL OF US bad drivers.

SintonFan
12-02-2010, 12:55 AM
I don't see it that way. Unless there is some data to confirm it. I notice the more dangerous drivers are teens, one parent with kids in the car and old people in general. OF course, modern tech is making ALL OF US bad drivers.

I understand your concern for GPS drivers,
but that is of a different concern.

Teens have always been bad...

(data aside)I just really want to understand why Prius drivers are such horrible drivers? :(

BwdLion73
12-02-2010, 11:16 AM
Watch Curb your Enthusiasm and you will get your answer. ;)

MUSTANG69
12-02-2010, 01:08 PM
I have noticed that people that buy hybrids at the dealership(Ford) I work at are a different breed than most folks. They tend to travel a different road that most of us.

AP Panther Fan
12-02-2010, 06:17 PM
I notice the more dangerous drivers are one parent with kids in the car.

You are absolutely correct on that one. Those damn kids are distracting and it really doesn't matter what their age is.

:)

Keith7
12-02-2010, 06:21 PM
I find that people with jacked up trucks with a "Tapout" sticker and faux bull testicles hanging off the back are the most rude and disrespectful drivers on the road.

those people are just idiots and if I saw them stuck in a ditch I would just honk then flip them off because they are DUMBBB!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

BaseballUmp
12-02-2010, 06:36 PM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/4txgWMMhPGI/hqdefault.jpg

Outta ma way son!!!

Phil C
12-02-2010, 08:16 PM
Oh for the good old days. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqJgn2lVOos

BwdLion73
12-02-2010, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
I find that people with jacked up trucks with a "Tapout" sticker and faux bull testicles hanging off the back are the most rude and disrespectful drivers on the road.

those people are just idiots and if I saw them stuck in a ditch I would just honk then flip them off because they are DUMBBB!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

:thumbsup:

SintonFan
12-02-2010, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Oh for the good old days. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqJgn2lVOos

That was some good piano playing. :cool:

Thanks for showing folks what I was talking about(except the music was a 'lil fast). That moving picture of the horse was the perfect representation of how I seem to be always stuck behind a slow moving Prius Driver!:doh: :nerd: :(

WTH is wrong with those people?

Keith7
12-02-2010, 11:44 PM

Thanks for showing folks what I was talking about(except the music was a 'lil fast). That moving picture of the horse was the perfect representation of how I seem to be always stuck behind a slow moving Prius Driver!:doh: :nerd: :(

here is a crazy suggestion: GO AROUND THEM!

sinton66
12-03-2010, 06:48 AM

Take a lesson from Billy Bob.

What is a Prius good for? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOvp69lnZbA&feature=related)
:D

SintonFan
12-03-2010, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
Take a lesson from Billy Bob.

What is a Prius good for? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOvp69lnZbA&feature=related)
:D

ROFLMAO!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :D

So maybe it aint the drivers?:nerd:

LIONS#1
12-07-2010, 11:56 PM
Me too!