PDA

View Full Version : Ranger Mom

Txbroadcaster
12-01-2010, 10:09 AM
We all knew how mean you could be on here..but to run off FarmerFan just shows how truly evil you are :D :D :D :D :D

Ranger Mom
12-01-2010, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
We all knew how mean you could be on here..but to run off FarmerFan just shows how truly evil you are :D :D :D :D :D

In true Ranger Mom spirit, I will not take offense to this post.

I will not take my toys and go home.

I will stand up and give it right back as good as I can with all that I have.

And if I fail at that....I always got ccmom to pick up my slack and get my back!!:D :D

Pawdaddy
12-01-2010, 10:37 AM
Uda (whoa)man!!!

crzyjournalist03
12-01-2010, 10:38 AM
is he really gone?

I've got a sneaking suspicion that given a day or two, he'll have a "point to make" and come back.

Ranger Mom
12-01-2010, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
is he really gone?

I've got a sneaking suspicion that given a day or two, he'll have a "point to make" and come back.

I hope he's not really gone! I do feel bad, I never meant to offend him!!

BwdLions
12-01-2010, 10:45 AM
It's good that you feel bad, but you shouldn't. Sometimes some people just don't fit in. It's their fault, not yours. ;)

GrTigers6
12-01-2010, 10:47 AM
But without farmersfan the cowboy threads wont be near as long.:D :D

Ranger Mom
12-01-2010, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by BwdLions
It's good that you feel bad, but you shouldn't. Sometimes some people just don't fit in. It's their fault, not yours. ;)

Well...I don't like hurting someones feelings. I hadn't intended it when I posted, and I don't like, even unintentionally, that I did!!

I immediately apologized to him when I read his response, so there is nothing more I can do....my conscience is clear!!!:)

GrTigers6
12-01-2010, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Well...I don't like hurting someones feelings. I hadn't intended it when I posted, and I don't like, even unintentionally, that I did!!

I immediately apologized to him when I read his response, so there is nothing more I can do....my conscience is clear!!!:) As it should be.
I have said much worse to him and never even got a response.:thinking: :D

Bullaholic
12-01-2010, 10:54 AM
I hope he's not really gone! I do feel bad, I never meant to offend him!!

I really think the guy was just getting frustrated about trying to make some of his Cowboy points and, who knows, maybe some other things were not going well either, and you were just the "lightning rod", RM. If it wasn't you, it would have been someone else, RM.

crzyjournalist03
12-01-2010, 10:57 AM
was the original post that Ranger Mom made edited in anyway?

I'm having a hard time seeing anything hateful about it anywhere, or where he apparently interpreted it as a knock against his wife.

ccmom
12-01-2010, 10:58 AM
In true Ranger Mom spirit, I will not take offense to this post.

I will not take my toys and go home.

I will stand up and give it right back as good as I can with all that I have.

And if I fail at that....I always got ccmom to pick up my slack and get my back!!:D :D

You got that right, sista!! :D

Seriously, though...I read your post and his reaction. I didn't think your post was offensive, but he obviously did. I think your apology was timely and sincere. If he chooses not to come back, well then I guess I can say "ROMO IS THE BEST QUARTERBACK IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAME" all day long and nobody will argue. :D

Ranger Mom
12-01-2010, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
was the original post that Ranger Mom made edited in anyway?

I'm having a hard time seeing anything hateful about it anywhere, or where he apparently interpreted it as a knock against his wife.

No....the original post...all 3 sentences and the "banging head against the wall" picture are all that were there.

If anything, it was a compliment to his wife!!

Trashman
12-01-2010, 11:14 AM
Has farmersfan ever posted anything positive? Don't let it bother you RM!

CenTexSports
12-01-2010, 11:34 AM
It is hard to post on forums like this without hitting a raw nerve on someone. I hit RM's once and I know the use of the word "retard" hit another poster's one time.

It is going to happen and the person with the raw nerve has to accept that it was unintenional (in 99% of the cases). If they can not accept this then they will be hard pressed to participate on any forum because things will be said.