PDA

View Full Version : A&M attire

YTBulldogs
12-01-2010, 09:48 AM
Sure notice more A&M attire being worn again. At our HS BB game last night, numerous in attendance broke them out of the mothballs and donned them proudly once again.

gordo
12-01-2010, 09:53 AM
"GIG EM" I wear mine all the time.

Txbroadcaster
12-01-2010, 10:00 AM
Why would they not been wearing them all the time?

NastySlot
12-01-2010, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

I wear mine all the time...don't think it's really much more than normal....just more noticed now.

we have college t-shirt day every Wednesday district wide(and have for a few years)......texas and a&m shirts still going strong.....just don't notice the tech shirts as much.

YTBulldogs
12-01-2010, 10:30 AM

Dunno why? I wear my UT proudly. I'll take 1 bad year out of 10 anyday.

But, I must say---with what they can land recruiting wise, a sub .500 should never happen. NEVER.

NastySlot
12-01-2010, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by YTBulldogs
Dunno why? I wear my UT proudly. I'll take 1 bad year out of 10 anyday.

But, I must say---with what they can land recruiting wise, a sub .500 should never happen. NEVER.

and with more money and the staff have.

Heffelfinger
12-01-2010, 10:55 AM
If you see someone wearing Aggie gear they graduated from A&M. Most who wear Longhorn gear bought it at Wal-Mart.

DDBooger
12-01-2010, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Heffelfinger
If you see someone wearing Aggie gear they graduated from A&M. Most who wear Longhorn gear bought it at Wal-Mart. Most the Aggie fans I know didn't. See how anecdotes work? lol ;)

Txbroadcaster
12-01-2010, 11:32 AM
If you see someone wearing Aggie gear they graduated from A&M. Most who wear Longhorn gear bought it at Wal-Mart.

100% pure bs

Pendragon13
12-01-2010, 11:33 AM
*gasp* Aggie t-shirt fans?:eek: :D

Pendragon13
12-01-2010, 11:46 AM
If you see someone wearing Aggie gear they graduated from A&M. Most who wear Longhorn gear bought it at Wal-Mart. Wrong, there are plenty of people wearing Aggie stuff that have never even stepped foot on campus unless it was to watch a game. There are family members of Aggies who wear the gear..as well as young kids who may or may not ever go to school there. Same with the horns or any other school..

Phil C
12-01-2010, 12:09 PM
I was on the Aggie Campus in 2001 and went to two playoff games played at Kyle Field. I plan to be there next year when our conference will be there in October. I hope I have time to see more of the campus.

runtowin
12-01-2010, 12:19 PM
This is why they all were #12. They can use it any year!

defense51
12-01-2010, 12:21 PM
A&M back on track is good for ncaa football

spirate_9
12-01-2010, 12:51 PM
I haven't really noticed an increase in A&M shirts as much as a decrease in burnt orange.

I've been proudly sporting my Aggie gear since '86 through the good times and the not so good.

BaseballUmp
12-01-2010, 12:54 PM
I haven't really seen an increase either. Of course I go to Texas State so if we see someone wearing UT A&M or anything else we all just laugh at them for wearing it...that's some T-Shirt Fans

themsu97
12-01-2010, 01:24 PM
I usually wear my UT stuff all the time... but my daughter has expressed a glowing interest in attending A&M... if she does I guess I will be guilty of being a Tshirt fan...

Blackcat1954
12-01-2010, 01:30 PM
Buy my LONGHORN Gear at Academy and over the internest at texasssports.com

Proud to have a closet full of shirts, caps, windbreakers, sweat shirts etc

Buff42
12-01-2010, 11:00 PM

I have a friend who opines that each and every illegal alien is given a Longhorn shirt by the Border Patrol as a Welcoming gift- I guess they're wearing theirs to work. JK, settle down...........

DDBooger
12-01-2010, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Buff42
I have a friend who opines that each and every illegal alien is given a Longhorn shirt by the Border Patrol as a Welcoming gift- I guess they're wearing theirs to work. JK, settle down........... Yeah, no telegraphing what he meant there. lol silly people.

BaseballUmp
12-02-2010, 12:08 AM
http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac260/BinaryRock/Public/thats_racist.gif

Haha

Inmateboss
12-02-2010, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac260/BinaryRock/Public/thats_racist.gif

Haha

:D :D :fnypost:

Emerson1
12-02-2010, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by defense51
A&M back on track is good for ncaa football
No one outside of the big 12 cares.

NateDawg39
12-02-2010, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
No one outside of the big 12 cares. The SEC cares :)

1st and goal
12-02-2010, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by themsu97
I usually wear my UT stuff all the time... but my daughter has expressed a glowing interest in attending A&M... if she does I guess I will be guilty of being a Tshirt fan...

She must be smarter than you!;)

Txbroadcaster
12-02-2010, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by themsu97

Will she be playing a sport there? If my daughter ends up going to A&M, unless she plays a sport I am not going to start wearing A&M gear just because she is a student there

NastySlot
12-02-2010, 09:11 AM
Will she be playing a sport there? If my daughter ends up going to A&M, unless she plays a sport I am not going to start wearing A&M gear just because she is a student there

por que?

my daughter has been accepted to LSU and TCU.....still waiting on word from A&M.........I would were wear clothing from those two schools..........have worn LSU stuff for a while.....we usually try to make a game in Baton Rouge ....but this year with son working and daughters b-ball schedule it just didn't work.

you might change your mind........doesn't mean you have to be come a die hard fan of you child' s school....but have a little interest.

Txbroadcaster
12-02-2010, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by NastySlot
por que?

my daughter has been accepted to LSU and TCU.....still waiting on word from A&M.........I would were wear clothing from those two schools..........have worn LSU stuff for a while.....we usually try to make a game in Baton Rouge ....but this year with son working and daughters b-ball schedule it just didn't work.

you might change your mind........doesn't mean you have to be come a die hard fan of you child' s school....but have a little interest.

Just dont see the need to wear a school I dont follow just because my daughter goes there unless she is playing a sport or some kind of activity like that...I would not start wearing shirts from some randon junior college that has no sports if she went that route lol

pancho villa
12-02-2010, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Buff42
I have a friend who opines that each and every illegal alien is given a Longhorn shirt by the Border Patrol as a Welcoming gift- I guess they're wearing theirs to work. JK, settle down...........

That is BS I got a A&M shirt!

rojosgirl
12-02-2010, 09:18 AM
I've been looking for an A & M shirt for a while now. Guess where I shop there is no interest. Still lots of burnt orange stuff out there though. Maybe Santa can bring me one before the Cotton Bowl. :D

NastySlot
12-02-2010, 10:03 AM
Just dont see the need to wear a school I dont follow just because my daughter goes there unless she is playing a sport or some kind of activity like that...I would not start wearing shirts from some randon junior college that has no sports if she went that route lol

how about Aggie Dad t-shirt?

see I don't think just because you wear a t-shirt means your a t-shirt fan or that you have to say the team is your team.

I wear LSU stuff cause I've always been a fan of Tiger Football Baseball and tailgating........but I don't worry about wins or loses.......i've worn other school clothing just because it looked nice or or I visited that campus.........example this summer road trip to CWS...went to the following Campuses.....OU bought a cap, OSU bought a shirt, Kansas bought a shirt, Nebraska another shirt, K-State...Cap.........Wichita State...had to get Shocker baseball shirt.

now if I were to attend a game at school I didn't go to I would probably support that team at the game...."when in roma do as the romans".........example don't care if ou wins or loses...but when i attended texas/ou game my son works in ou athletic dept our seats with athletics dept employees and fans...so I pulled for ou..

txb...your daughter gets into and goes to A&M i'm going to get you an Aggie t.

navscanmaster
12-02-2010, 01:56 PM
Haha. Living in Shreveport, which is over the top in purple and gold/yellow, you don't see much else. Now shopping at Walmart the other day on Shreveport-Barksdale highway, I saw two girls working there wearing A&M jackets, one of them said "Texas Aggies.":clap: