PDA

View Full Version : Sideline to Sideline Show

Txbroadcaster
11-29-2010, 11:00 PM
http://www.meridix.com/mbp/archive/radio/index.php?liveid=sportsgram8&recordid=15620&event_position=&event_type=radio

I apologize for my voice it is pretty ravaged at the moment.

We talk the games from last week...Preview the games this week

Also have a little fun talking "East Texas Speed" lol

Spread the word on the show and ENJOY!

BaseballUmp
11-29-2010, 11:19 PM
Anything on the Yoe Tatum game? G2 said he would and I'm holding him to it!!! lol

Txbroadcaster
11-29-2010, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Anything on the Yoe Tatum game? G2 said he would and I'm holding him to it!!! lol

no starting next week we add all classes in the show, but this week we stuck with 3A only

Dub-C
11-29-2010, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
http://www.meridix.com/mbp/archive/radio/index.php?liveid=sportsgram8&recordid=15620&event_position=&event_type=radio

I apologize for my voice it is pretty ravaged at the moment.

We talk the games from last week...Preview the games this week

Also have a little fun talking "East Texas Speed" lol

Spread the word on the show and ENJOY!

Apparently WC is slow to EAST TEXAS standards.

eagles_victory
11-29-2010, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Dub-C
Apparently WC is slow to EAST TEXAS standards. All region 4 teams are that is why they never win against region 3.

Dub-C
11-29-2010, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
All region 4 teams are that is why they never win against region 3.

I wouldn't bet the farm on that ONE.

BaseballUmp
11-29-2010, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
no starting next week we add all classes in the show, but this week we stuck with 3A only

that summamabeotc haha

pirate4state
11-29-2010, 11:42 PM
All region 4 teams are that is why they never win against region 3.

False

Region 4 teams have beat Region 3 teams before and will again :)

eagles_victory
11-29-2010, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
False

Region 4 teams have beat Region 3 teams before and will again :) Once in a blue moon

I wouldn't bet the farm on that ONE. Not to be rude but up in here in this part of the state not everyone has a farm.

Txbroadcaster
11-29-2010, 11:51 PM
Once in a blue moon

Not to be rude but up in here in this part of the state not everyone has a farm.

Well they do have Chicken Farms in your area :D

Saggy Aggie
11-29-2010, 11:52 PM
All region 4 teams are that is why they never win against region 3. You obviously haven't seen WC play. And they've been a region 3 school up until last realignment I believe.

And I can promise you, WC has as much speed as any team in 3A. They're stacked with speed all over the field, especially at the Qb position (He ran for 242 yards last sat night if you don't believe me).

eagles_victory
11-30-2010, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
You obviously haven't seen WC play. And they've been a region 3 school up until last realignment I believe.

And I can promise you, WC has as much speed as any team in 3A. They're stacked with speed all over the field, especially at the Qb position (He ran for 242 yards last sat night if you don't believe me). No I haven't seen any region 4 teams play I tend to try to watch varsity football only with my busy schedule.

Dub-C
11-30-2010, 12:16 AM
No I haven't seen any region 4 teams play I tend to try to watch varsity football only with my busy schedule.

And where is Fairfield in the playoff brackets???:rolleyes:

eagles_victory
11-30-2010, 12:21 AM
And where is Fairfield in the playoff brackets???:rolleyes: We didn't get to eat from the dessert bar of cupcakes you guys did over there in Region 4. (We would of choked on one in the second or third round anyway but still)

Dub-C
11-30-2010, 12:22 AM
We didn't get to eat from the dessert bar of cupcakes you guys did over there in Region 4. (We would of choked on one in the second or third round anyway but still)

Sorry there is no LOSER bracket. Sinton would have put yall to bed.

eagles_victory
11-30-2010, 12:24 AM
Sorry there is no LOSER bracket. Sinton would have put yall to bed. I have personally been put to bed by a Sinton poster who posted on this tread... I liked it

Dub-C
11-30-2010, 12:26 AM
I have personally been put to bed by a Sinton poster who posted on this tread... I liked it

That's funny

eagles_victory
11-30-2010, 12:33 AM
That's funny You guys are new so you guys probably don't know as well as Rita and some of the other posters do I always make comments like this about Region 4 teams every year (jv league, minor leagues, so on and so fourth) nothing against WC or anyone but look at the past few years and when the last time a Region 4 team beat an R3 team. Cuero is usually the sacrificial lamb but this year it is someone else.

Saggy Aggie
11-30-2010, 01:57 AM
You guys are new so you guys probably don't know as well as Rita and some of the other posters do I always make comments like this about Region 4 teams every year (jv league, minor leagues, so on and so fourth) nothing against WC or anyone but look at the past few years and when the last time a Region 4 team beat an R3 team. Cuero is usually the sacrificial lamb but this year it is someone else. Point being, WC is a typical region 4 team.... and have been a in region 3 lately.

Oh well, if you make the trip down to Cypress Friday night, you will see some speed. :eek:

Gsquared
11-30-2010, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
Point being, WC is a typical region 4 team.... and have been a in region 3 lately.

Oh well, if you make the trip down to Cypress Friday night, you will see some speed. :eek:
I think WC has speed. If I said they dont have as much as East Texas teams then I probably need to revise that statement but im thinking I was smart enough not to say that :)

pirate4state
11-30-2010, 11:36 AM
G - you haven't seen WC and I'm here to tell you that their D-line WILL cause problems for TCH. :)

Gsquared
11-30-2010, 11:40 AM
G - you haven't seen WC and I'm here to tell you that their D-line WILL cause problems for TCH. :)
Ive seen WC in my dreams so please spare me the analysis. Even though in the dream TCH was wearin purple donkey suits. Other than that, my dream should pretty much be accurate.

pirate4state
11-30-2010, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Ive seen WC in my dreams so please spare me the analysis. Even though in the dream TCH was wearin purple donkey suits. Other than that, my dream should pretty much be accurate. Please keep your donkey dreams to yourself.

Gsquared
11-30-2010, 11:48 AM
Please keep your donkey dreams to yourself.
I thought you said my animal dreams were hot? :hairpunk:

eagles_victory
11-30-2010, 11:48 AM
G - you haven't seen WC and I'm here to tell you that their D-line WILL cause problems for TCH. :) They only beat Sinton by 7 how good can they be?

pirate4state
11-30-2010, 11:49 AM
They only beat Sinton by 7 how good can they be? LOL go to class!

baseballcoach13
11-30-2010, 11:51 AM
CHuck Norris and Mike Ditka came this summer to WC to do their first D-Line Camp. (FULL SIZED, NOT MINI) Only details I will add is when they left Chuck gave us his thumbs up and said "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

Txbroadcaster
11-30-2010, 12:21 PM
GREAT G and his Donkey dreams

baseballcoach13
11-30-2010, 01:31 PM
CHuck Norris and Mike Ditka came this summer to WC to do their first D-Line Camp. (FULL SIZED, NOT MINI) Only details I will add is when they left Chuck gave us his thumbs up and said "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

Chillfan
11-30-2010, 01:38 PM

Just like NV's did.

RoyceTTU
11-30-2010, 01:45 PM
Great show guys, I enjoyed it.

Gsquared
11-30-2010, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
Great show guys, I enjoyed it.
Thanks Royce, the $ 20 bill is in the mail!

RoyceTTU
11-30-2010, 02:33 PM
Thanks Royce, the $ 20 bill is in the mail!

Thanks, I promise to spend it better than you normally do. BTW, have you been through Proctor, Tx lately :D :D :D

jason
11-30-2010, 02:45 PM
Thanks, I promise to spend it better than you normally do. BTW, have you been through Proctor, Tx lately :D :D :D is proctor even still there?

figured the city would implode once stephenville and the surrounding areas went wet....

RoyceTTU
11-30-2010, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by jason
is proctor even still there?

figured the city would implode once stephenville and the surrounding areas went wet....

I came though their yesterday, it it seems there is a place for Dancing Ladies.

I swear I'm not lying. The dangdest think and talk about in the weirdest spot. :doh: :doh: :doh:

jason
11-30-2010, 02:56 PM
I came though their yesterday, it it seems there is a place for Dancing Ladies.

I swear I'm not lying. The dangdest think and talk about in the weirdest spot. :doh: :doh: :doh: yeah, they got themselves a strip club....

haven't been, i think it is b.y.o.b....

RoyceTTU
11-30-2010, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by jason
yeah, they got themselves a strip club....

haven't been, i think it is b.y.o.b....

Yep, trying to keep those beer joints going for the tax revenue.

Gsquared
11-30-2010, 03:01 PM
Thanks, I promise to spend it better than you normally do. BTW, have you been through Proctor, Tx lately :D :D :D
I went thru Proctor on my way back from Stephenville/Brownwood!

Old LB
11-30-2010, 03:05 PM
I went thru Proctor on my way back from Stephenville/Brownwood!

AND? don' t be shy. :D

Gsquared
11-30-2010, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Old LB
AND? don' t be shy. :D
I hope you can keep a secret. Did you see the three dancers that went missing back in September? Im not saying I had anything to do with it but theres a reason whyI am really nervous when someone approaches the trunk of my car with a black light.

RoyceTTU
11-30-2010, 03:15 PM
I hope you can keep a secret. Did you see the three dancers that went missing back in September? Im not saying I had anything to do with it but theres a reason when I am really nervous when someone approaches the trunk of my car with a black light.

I heard they didn't have midget dancers? Isn't that your MO :D

Gsquared
11-30-2010, 03:16 PM
I heard they didn't have midget dancers? Isn't that your MO :D
Was but had to change it up, FBI profilers and all.

Txbroadcaster
12-01-2010, 08:23 AM
Was but had to change it up, FBI profilers and all.

yea Grant struggles with no Midgets

Txbroadcaster
12-02-2010, 01:31 AM
this is an official bump..I repeat this is a bump