PDA

View Full Version : Deer Season

M-town lobo fan
11-28-2010, 12:09 PM
Hey Daddy D 11 (Rocket wanta be) See any Deer :D .Like I said Monahans would be playing December Football and you would be behind a deer blind talking smack about the Loboes..We are playing #1 Brownwood and picked to Loose so heres your chance to jump on the bandwagon again.Show eveyone how smart you are and make your self look im not gonna say it but anyways look on the bright side your team would shut us down! IN BASKETBALL bc our boys are still playing Football LMAO!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Phil C
11-28-2010, 12:16 PM
Oh Deer! :confused:

LionFan72
11-28-2010, 12:23 PM
Funny that you mention "deer" cause the loboes are gonna have that deer in the headlights look after Friday night!

bobcat1
11-28-2010, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by M-town lobo fan
Hey Daddy D 11 (Rocket wanta be) See any Deer :D .Like I said Monahans would be playing December Football and you would be behind a deer blind talking smack about the Loboes..We are playing #1 Brownwood and picked to Loose so heres your chance to jump on the bandwagon again.Show eveyone how smart you are and make your self look im not gonna say it but anyways look on the bright side your team would shut us down! IN BASKETBALL bc our boys are still playing Football LMAO!:eek: :eek: :eek: Won much before? Anything?:rolleyes:

M-town lobo fan
11-28-2010, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Won much before? Anything?:rolleyes:
Yeah we won a State Title in 1948..Monahans was the 1st to win it in small school division.We started it all just ask WOS87 :D

LionFan72
11-28-2010, 01:09 PM
Sorry I missed that, but I wasn't born till '53, and dang, I'm old!

BwdLion_80
11-28-2010, 01:13 PM
'53? Man, I feel younger all the time!!!:D

M-town lobo fan
11-28-2010, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by LionFan72
Funny that you mention "deer" cause the loboes are gonna have that deer in the headlights look after Friday night!
From my understanding deer alway get the short end of the stick when it comes to crossing paths with headlights:) If you play like Deer and not Lions will take it:D

Daddy D 11
11-28-2010, 01:47 PM
Hey Daddy D 11 (Rocket wanta be) See any Deer :D .Like I said Monahans would be playing December Football and you would be behind a deer blind talking smack about the Loboes..We are playing #1 Brownwood and picked to Loose so heres your chance to jump on the bandwagon again.Show eveyone how smart you are and make your self look im not gonna say it but anyways look on the bright side your team would shut us down! IN BASKETBALL bc our boys are still playing Football LMAO!:eek: :eek: :eek:

You are not very intelligent.

LionFan72
11-28-2010, 03:07 PM
From my understanding deer alway get the short end of the stick when it comes to crossing paths with headlights:) If you play like Deer and not Lions will take it:D

Maybe we should enroll in ESL classes soon, or at least pass freshman English first before posting:( :confused: :nerd:

LIONS#1
11-28-2010, 03:17 PM

ROFLMAO That right there is FUNNY and by funny I mean a very poor attempt at Smack Talk!!:D

bwdaggie
11-28-2010, 04:13 PM

ummm...wow:rolleyes:

#1 TEXAN
11-28-2010, 04:16 PM

Your lobos season is over! I just hope yall dont get embarrassed this week.

Daddy D 11
11-28-2010, 05:00 PM
On another note, I did arrow a 140+ this weekend and two weeks ago my pops arrowed a 215" buck up in North Texas. So yes, to keep this thread on topic...deer season has been good to us so far! :D

Sweetwater Red
11-28-2010, 06:55 PM
Damn folks. Daddy D has been dishing it out to the Monahans and Bridgeport posters for
years now. A Monahans poster finally gets to call him on something he said earlier and all a
few of you can do is play grammar police? :doh:

Daddy D 11
11-28-2010, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Damn folks. Daddy D has been dishing it out to the Monahans and Bridgeport posters for
years now. A Monahans poster finally gets to call him on something he said earlier and all a
few of you can do is play grammar police? :doh:

LOL what he says does not even make sense though?

Plus, he never even accuses me of disagreeing with him. He is just saying that what heee predicted was right... I never even disagreed with him. All I said was that they are overrated (which they are), I never once made a prediction on how long they would or would not play.

AngeloState39
11-28-2010, 10:35 PM
atleast bridgeport gets to take a break from his ongoing nonsense :D

Daddy D 11
11-28-2010, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by AngeloState39
atleast bridgeport gets to take a break from his ongoing nonsense :D

It's dummies like you that entertain me. Please stick around, don't leave.

AngeloState39
11-28-2010, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
It's dummies like you that entertain me. Please stick around, don't leave. im here. you shouldnt have anything to do either since LH is playing some thump thump.

Daddy D 11
11-28-2010, 10:47 PM
im here. you shouldnt have anything to do either since LH is playing some thump thump.

and heaven knows i would never watch that crap

AngeloState39
11-28-2010, 10:51 PM
since we're on the topic of basketball, there is a basketball player here at san angelo that went to liberty hill. do yall normally have good players that go to the next level?

91 lion
11-28-2010, 11:17 PM
since we're on the topic of basketball, there is a basketball player here at san angelo that went to liberty hill. do yall normally have good players that go to the next level?

I played basketball with a guy from LH on my college team...years ago.

AngeloState39
11-28-2010, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by 91 lion
I played basketball with a guy from LH on my college team...years ago. i guess they do then.

Daddy D 11
11-28-2010, 11:41 PM
We actually have a great program that goes back to the 80s. I know who you are talking about Angelo, Joey is a great guy and hardworker. Played hoops with him since I was little.

In the 80s, our best player played Shaq one on one and beat him. True Story.

DaHop72
11-28-2010, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
On another note, I did arrow a 140+ this weekend and two weeks ago my pops arrowed a 215" buck up in North Texas. So yes, to keep this thread on topic...deer season has been good to us so far! :D But you're still a better fisherman than hunter.:devil: :devil:

Daddy D 11
11-28-2010, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
But you're still a better fisherman than hunter.:devil: :devil:

Indeed!