PDA

View Full Version : Hey Navasota peeps

Saggy Aggie
11-28-2010, 11:49 AM
Tell me what you think about Chapel Hill since I don't see any TCH posters....?

Offense? Defense? Special Teams?

Key players?

I think we have our work cut out for us... but I think we'll be ready. :)

OldBison75
11-28-2010, 12:59 PM
Where to start:

QB Seanz is a very accurate passer and a great leader. He makes great decisions and has the weapons at his disposal to either short route you to death or hit you fast and long.

Receiver Ansuwu (sp) is a great receiver with above average speed and runs great routes. He will also makethe catch in traffic and fight for every ball. Don'tgive him half a step or you won't recover and stop him.

Running back Lee is not only very fast, he has some of the quickest feet I have seen this year. He can make a cut or change directions very quickly ans be at full speed again in a few steps. His acceleration is just unbelievable.

They have four backs that all can hurt you and you better not try to spy on just one or you will get killed by the other.

Defensively, they are quick and play thier lanes very well. They have great pursuit that is controlled to prevent cut backs and they tackle very well. In the secondary, they have the athletes to play man and not get beat very often.

If I was an offensive coordinator, I would hope to establish a strong running game between the tackles and use the quck play action short pass route and eat clock while moving down the field. You better keep your play calling from falling into a pattern or they will eat you alive.

As a defensive coordinator, my best advice is to keep 7 in the box and try to control the running game to short gains.
I would play the corners loose to keep the receivers in front of me and keep the safeties in cover two and hope Seanz has an off night on accuracy.

Don't make any mistakes like turnovers and keep the offense off the field as much as possible and you have a chance. If you give them a turnover, they make you pay.

Saggy Aggie
11-28-2010, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
Where to start:

QB Seanz is a very accurate passer and a great leader. He makes great decisions and has the weapons at his disposal to either short route you to death or hit you fast and long.

Receiver Ansuwu (sp) is a great receiver with above average speed and runs great routes. He will also makethe catch in traffic and fight for every ball. Don'tgive him half a step or you won't recover and stop him.

Running back Lee is not only very fast, he has some of the quickest feet I have seen this year. He can make a cut or change directions very quickly ans be at full speed again in a few steps. His acceleration is just unbelievable.

They have four backs that all can hurt you and you better not try to spy on just one or you will get killed by the other.

Defensively, they are quick and play thier lanes very well. They have great pursuit that is controlled to prevent cut backs and they tackle very well. In the secondary, they have the athletes to play man and not get beat very often.

If I was an offensive coordinator, I would hope to establish a strong running game between the tackles and use the quck play action short pass route and eat clock while moving down the field. You better keep your play calling from falling into a pattern or they will eat you alive.

As a defensive coordinator, my best advice is to keep 7 in the box and try to control the running game to short gains.
I would play the corners loose to keep the receivers in front of me and keep the safeties in cover two and hope Seanz has an off night on accuracy.

Don't make any mistakes like turnovers and keep the offense off the field as much as possible and you have a chance. If you give them a turnover, they make you pay. Great info! :clap:

I wonder if I can get any videos of TCH? :thinking:

lulu
11-28-2010, 04:45 PM
They have a lot of "WOW" factor and they play with intensity and confidence for four quarters. Very motivated and team orientated. Plenty of speed (know I'll get grief for that) and quickness.(pretty quick learner huh Old Bison?)

They have great community backing and play a clean game.

And the rest OldBison 75 covered pretty accurately.

As i've said before.....It will not surprise
me to see them in the SC game.

We've had them in our district for a few years until this season and their kids and ours always had good karma. I like them.

HEMOTOXIC
11-28-2010, 04:46 PM
Three words, Relentless defensive pressure!

Chillfan
11-28-2010, 05:33 PM
Thanks for the kinds words. NV's fans and players are a class act as well. Good clean football game.

HEMOTOXIC
11-28-2010, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Chillfan
Thanks for the kinds words. NV's fans and players are a class act as well. Good clean football game.

Thanks. Y'all didn't have to do us like that though, lol.

Navasota was playing great ball, but CHILL has a special team. Good luck to you guys. I don't see anyone beating the Bulkdogs!

Chillfan
11-29-2010, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC
Thanks. Y'all didn't have to do us like that though, lol.

Navasota was playing great ball, but CHILL has a special team. Good luck to you guys. I don't see anyone beating the Bulkdogs!

Well, yall have a great team but unfortately someone has to go home. Hope we can make it another week.