PDA

View Full Version : 75s Take On All This Site Crap!!

sinfan75
11-25-2003, 05:56 AM
Folks all I'm gonna say is Burnet is not the 1st ones to lose a coin flip.Sinton has lost their share of coin flips.Sure it's a long drive,But hell Sinton played in College Station two consecutive weeks two years ago,the state final game drivin in the rain up there and back.Yes most of the Sinton people drove back after the game.Now I Don't know what the price of tickets are and I don't care,I'm gonna go If I can(yes there will be People in Sinton that have to work that day also).As far your Sup's comments? Sadly here's a man who didn't get his way and is venting his frustrations out on the Internet.Now as far as the drive,there are two ways to get to Corpus from Burnett.You can come in on IH37 which is alittle longer but it's 4 lane all the way.Then there is Hiway 181.Once you get to Sinton take the 77 by-pass(no you don't have to go into Sinton)and it will take you right to IH 37 which in turn will take you right by Buc Stadium.Oh this Stadium holds 18000.And remember this everybody.SINTON FANS HAVE TO PAY THE SAME PRICE FOR A TICKET AS BURNETT FANS!!!!!!!

SINTON81
11-25-2003, 09:01 AM
Well said 75.

sinfan75
11-25-2003, 10:44 PM
Just felt like I needed to bring it to the top for some reason.