PDA

View Full Version : monahans schedule?

5wide
11-27-2010, 03:06 PM
can someone post the results?

ccmom
11-27-2010, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by 5wide
can someone post the results? Check the region 1 page :)

Monahans Loboes
08/27.... @ Snyder Won 43-42
09/03.... vs. Sweetwater Won 35-7
09/10.... vs. Midland Christian Won 49-7
09/17.... @ Big Spring Won 33-12
09/24.... vs. Clint Mountain View Won 56-14
10/01.... vs. Borger (@ Lubbock) Won 21-15
10/08.... @ *Fort Stockton Won 42-14
10/15.... vs. *Seminole Won 28-14
10/22.... @ *Midland Greenwood Won 54-6
10/29.... Open
11/05.... vs. *Andrews Won 36-18

Rocket
11-27-2010, 04:15 PM
Wow...some real powerhouses on that schedule. :rolleyes:

Monahans has no idea what's coming their way this Friday.

LIONS#1
11-27-2010, 04:28 PM
Man we better be glad we ain't playing Denton Ryan:thinking: LMAO

M-town lobo fan
11-27-2010, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Wow...some real powerhouses on that schedule. :rolleyes:

Monahans has no idea what's coming their way this Friday.
We beat a few Teams you did too maybe by not as much but it doesnt matter.Our schedule it is what it is,We did our job beat who they scheduled us to play.We dont run up the score,We dont have superstars,We are not big.We are not Fast.We dont have 8000 fans show up to the game. The hearts of these kids make up for what they lack..Talk is cheap ..Loboes are not itimidated by Brownwood..You better bring it..Loboes dont back down..Theirs more Pressure on Brownwood than Monahans..Your #1 with supposely the best team ever in 3A history..Thats the way we want it.To be the best you have to beat the best.Wheather its round 1,2,3 or SC.Games gotta be played..Goodluck to both Teams..May the best Team win!

5wide
11-27-2010, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by LIONS#1
Man we better be glad we ain't playing Denton Ryan:thinking: LMAO

lmao...yea you should be, It would be over at half time and not in your favor.

Snydertigersrul
11-27-2010, 06:02 PM
Schedules and who teams play doesn't matter at all at this time of the year. It's what you do on game night. Friday's game in San Angelo between Brownwood and Monahams might surprise a few people (LIKE ROCKET)

5wide
11-27-2010, 06:02 PM
No, "they" just think theyre the best team ever in 3a

Ranger Mom
11-27-2010, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by M-town lobo fan
We beat a few Teams you did too maybe by not as much but it doesnt matter.Our schedule it is what it is,We did our job beat who they scheduled us to play.We dont run up the score,We dont have superstars,We are not big.We are not Fast.We dont have 8000 fans show up to the game. The hearts of these kids make up for what they lack..Talk is cheap ..Loboes are not itimidated by Brownwood..You better bring it..Loboes dont back down..Theirs more Pressure on Brownwood than Monahans..Your #1 with supposely the best team ever in 3A history..Thats the way we want it.To be the best you have to beat the best.Wheather its round 1,2,3 or SC.Games gotta be played..Goodluck to both Teams..May the best Team win!

Nice post!! :clap:

Snydertigersrul
11-27-2010, 06:04 PM
You are right about that. Brownwood is good but the question remains whether they might be considered as ONE of the greatest. Remember, Monahans is 13-0 too.

5wide
11-27-2010, 06:15 PM
I will be rooting for monahans all the way! The one thing about bwood's posters is they very rarely give credit to opposing teams before the contest. It's easy to do so after you beat someone and make it sound like your a good sport. You havn't done anything that monahans hasn't done.

bwdaggie
11-27-2010, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by 5wide
I will be rooting for monahans all the way! The one thing about bwood's posters is they very rarely give credit to opposing teams before the contest. It's easy to do so after you beat someone and make it sound like your a good sport. You havn't done anything that monahans hasn't done.

read the other bwd/monahans thread...i think several of us do just that, respect for our opponent is a given at this level of competition...so you, sir, are just wrong.

5wide
11-27-2010, 06:24 PM
you are probably right about that..I should have said a couple posters...

bwdaggie
11-27-2010, 06:26 PM
well, i won't deny that lol ;)

Rocket
11-27-2010, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Schedules and who teams play doesn't matter at all at this time of the year. It's what you do on game night. Friday's game in San Angelo between Brownwood and Monahams might surprise a few people (LIKE ROCKET)

tell that crap to Celina...:rolleyes:

Rocket
11-27-2010, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by M-town lobo fan

We have a bunch of superstars that play as a team. Much more scary. I respect the Loboes. I know you have a good coach because my dad coached him. The Owens' are good people. Always have been. That is all I need to know about Monahans. But just know, Brownwood is no joke. No joke at all...