PDA

View Full Version : Phil C must be banned

CenTexSports
11-26-2010, 05:45 PM
Phil is posting college football on mulitple threads. This is a 3a football website and he is making a mockery of the site. It is time that someting be done about this wanton disregard for authority.

Today is a big day for many teams still in the playoffs and Phil C mocks them by posting scores of some game not even in the state of Texas.

People Unite - Phil C must be STOPPED.

Phil C
11-26-2010, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
Phil is posting college football on mulitple threads. This is a 3a football website and he is making a mockery of the site. It is time that someting be done about this wanton disregard for authority.

Today is a big day for many teams still in the playoffs and Phil C mocks them by posting scores of some game not even in the state of Texas.

I am so ashamed. :(

ccmom
11-26-2010, 05:49 PM

People Unite - Phil C must be STOPPED. He better hope Queen Ranger Mom doesn't find out! :eek:

NateDawg39
11-26-2010, 05:50 PM

People Unite - Phil C must be STOPPED. Would you go away instead? Phil is by far more interesting than whatever you are...child maybe?

Anyway.....you should go find a dark room and sit there and be less annoying to us Phil fans

NateDawg39
11-26-2010, 05:55 PM

People Unite - Phil C must be STOPPED. Wait....isn't wanton a soup?:confused:

:D

CenTexSports
11-26-2010, 06:16 PM
No (won't go away)

No (not a child)

No (no dark room)

Yes (it might be a soup)

I guess my imitation of Phil C was over someone's head. Remember, imitation is the greatest form of flattery (as opposed to slamming someone for the imitation).

Ranger Mom
11-26-2010, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
He better hope Queen Ranger Mom doesn't find out! :eek:

Seeing how it is Thanksgiving weekend, I will give Phil C another chance!!

NateDawg39
11-26-2010, 06:34 PM
No (won't go away)

No (not a child)

No (no dark room)

Yes (it might be a soup)

I guess my imitation of Phil C was over someone's head. Remember, imitation is the greatest form of flattery (as opposed to slamming someone for the imitation). I like soup :)

OldNavy
11-26-2010, 06:35 PM

OldNavy
11-26-2010, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Seeing how it is Thanksgiving weekend, I will give Phil C another chance!!

Is that the same thing as pardoning the turkey?

SintonFan
11-26-2010, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by OldNavy
Is that the same thing as pardoning the turkey?

:mad:
Let me at 'em Godfather! I'll hold back a little... (i promise)
:mad: :mad: :mad:

WOS87
11-26-2010, 09:12 PM
...and King WOS87 agrees with the Queen lol

srsly?

zebrablue2
11-27-2010, 02:44 AM
Do not mess with my Philc!!!!!!:D

Maroon87
11-27-2010, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Wait....isn't wanton a soup?:confused:

Nate I respect wanton soup...

sinton66
11-27-2010, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Nate I respect wanton soup...

LOL, Phil's rubbing off on you.:D

eagleqb_14
11-27-2010, 12:10 PM
HMMM

Trashman
11-27-2010, 12:58 PM

Fredo, you're my older brother and I love you, but don't ever take sides with anyone against the family again. Ever.
:devil: