PDA

View Full Version : cold weather advantage ??

trojandad
11-25-2010, 09:07 PM
i remember when i played and the weather got cold, i knew our running game would get the majority of the calls....

i think the cold front coming through gave a serious advantage to the serious running teams tomorrow night.......:nerd:

bobcat1
11-25-2010, 09:16 PM
Shoould be perfect football weather tomorrow night.:thumbsup:

MesquiteFan
11-25-2010, 09:24 PM
I think it definitely gives good running teams the advantage, but even more so, I think it gives teams with the better defense the advantage

trojandad
11-25-2010, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by MesquiteFan
I think it definitely gives good running teams the advantage, but even more so, I think it gives teams with the better defense the advantage

+1

SHSBulldog00
11-26-2010, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by MesquiteFan

+2 :2thumbsup

Pendragon13
11-26-2010, 04:22 PM
If we're talking about the 80's and further back you'd be right, but since most recivers started wearing gloves with tacky palm surfaces...not so much. A cold rock won't travel as far, and it won't feel good hitting bare skin...but the gloves kinda make up for it.

oh, and it won't make a bit of difference to teams playing in Jerryworld for all the marbles.;)