PDA

View Full Version : Which would be the better game?

trojan37
11-25-2010, 04:33 PM
My stepson and I had planned to go to the Carthage-Madison game tomorrow night until I realized Navasota-TCH was in Waco. I've never seen Navasota or TCH play before, but I have seen Carthage before and really like to watch them. My stepson has seen none of the above except for Madison. Which game do you think would be the best one to go to?

VWG
11-25-2010, 04:35 PM
Go see Navasota game. IMO, the better of the two.

zebrablue2
11-25-2010, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by VWG
Go see Navasota game. IMO, the better of the two.

:iagree:

Yoe_09
11-26-2010, 01:05 AM
Navasota Vs. Chapel Hill.

BRfalconfan
11-26-2010, 01:22 AM
IMO Brookshire royal and athens at baylor :clap: :clap: :clap: :D

trojan37
11-26-2010, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by BRfalconfan
IMO Brookshire royal and athens at baylor :clap: :clap: :clap: :D

What time is this game? Decisions, decisions.....:thinking:

HEMOTOXIC
11-26-2010, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by trojan37
What time is this game? Decisions, decisions.....:thinking:

730 Friday

bigYoe
11-26-2010, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by trojan37
My stepson and I had planned to go to the Carthage-Madison game tomorrow night until I realized Navasota-TCH was in Waco. I've never seen Navasota or TCH play before, but I have seen Carthage before and really like to watch them. My stepson has seen none of the above except for Madison. Which game do you think would be the best one to go to?

Although they're all pretty close to West, I would personally say Navasota/Chapel Hill. Navasota has a strong team year in and year out and Chapel Hill put up some big numbers last week against Madisonville. Not sure where they're game will be played at but, if its Waco ISD Stadium then you should definitely watch this one. I know Carthage has a Damn good team and won state last year but i'm not too sure about Madison. The Nav/CH game will be a good one down to the end and I GUARANTEE that you will NOT be upset. C'Mon on 'Rattlers