PDA

View Full Version : texas vs TAMU

eagleqb_14
11-25-2010, 12:08 PM
well the aggies are a better team, and the longhorns just arent very good this year, but hopefully it will be a good game

Rabid Cougar
11-25-2010, 12:14 PM
BTHO of UT!

BaseballUmp
11-25-2010, 12:19 PM
Uh oh, better not say "TU"...might get in trouble

eagles_victory
11-25-2010, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Uh oh, better not say "TU"...might get in trouble Its just super annoying more than anything. Look at the Aggies switching the letters around how clever.

eagleqb_14
11-25-2010, 12:47 PM
i love how longhorn fans cry about it...just like a little brother, maybe if you just ignore him he will stop. ppl say atm is only worried about what texas does well to me it sounds like texas is only worried about if atm is making fun of texAS....its a rivalry that is what is suppose to happen. you are not suppose to be nice. get over it already texas fans its not going to change.

eagleqb_14
11-25-2010, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Rabid Cougar
BTHO of tu!

o an way to get my thread closed

CueroDad08
11-25-2010, 12:55 PM
Its fun while it last. BUT even not playing up to TEXAS standards they WILL show up and play today. This late season run was fun while it lasted. But "THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS" will make it all for not after today.
24-21 LONGHORNS

eagleqb_14
11-25-2010, 01:34 PM
well the thing is i am a longhorn and i dont realy care what people call them, we just have to many CRY BABIES on this board that are a little to strict on somethings,:tongue:

sTxforlife
11-25-2010, 02:09 PM
It should be a good game. Since its a rivalry game anything can happen. A&M has gotten hot recently and UT would like nothing more than to spoil A&M's hopes. That being said i think with it being the seniors last home game and UT fighting for their bowl eligibility UT pulls this one out.

Emerson1
11-25-2010, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by sTxforlife
It should be a good game. Since its a rivalry game anything can happen. A&M has gotten hot recently and UT would like nothing more than to spoil A&M's hopes. That being said i think with it being the seniors last home game and UT fighting for their bowl eligibility UT pulls this one out.
Hopes of what? A&M doesn't really have anything major on the line since they have no chance of playing in the Big 12 CG.

Saggy Aggie
11-25-2010, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Hopes of what? A&M doesn't really have anything major on the line since they have no chance of playing in the Big 12 CG. Hopes of getting into a good bowl game and continuing a great season?

Just because they're not going to win the Big 12 doesn't mean their season is ruined.

Leave it to a UT wannabe to try and diminish A&M's accomplishments. :rolleyes:

TexState86
11-27-2010, 12:02 AM
Congrats to TAMU!!! Glad they finally started using Tannelhill like they should have. I'm a UT fan but wife graduated from A&M. That kid is an athlete and should definitely go to the next level. Disappointing year for Ut so hopefully they can rebound for next year after watching the video "I AM GREG DAVIS" ha ha ha ha .

TexState86
11-27-2010, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by eagleqb_14
i love how longhorn fans cry about it...just like a little brother, maybe if you just ignore him he will stop. ppl say atm is only worried about what texas does well to me it sounds like texas is only worried about if atm is making fun of texAS....its a rivalry that is what is suppose to happen. you are not suppose to be nice. get over it already texas fans its not going to change.

Really!!! Really!!! saw it off, tu, horns down. And they cry? All this looks like is jealousy and really dont know why. Even have bad thoughts about tu in their fight song and tu fans cry. So Really?