PDA

View Full Version : Dirk

Txbroadcaster
11-24-2010, 12:18 AM
WOW..42 points when only two other players hit double digits.

Dallas scored 88..Dirk had 42 of em..and only on 23 shots

He is starting to take more 3s again(3-3) tonight

Really sad that Dallas has TERRIBLE depth, this might be Dirk's best season

Emerson1
11-24-2010, 12:31 AM
Missed 3 free throws too. Coulda had 45 the easy way.

MesquiteFan
11-24-2010, 01:42 AM
Seriously, their guard depth is horrible and most of the time, it's Dirk, JET, and three defensive minded players who aren't threats offensively on the floor... that's why they only get 88 points.

Txbroadcaster
11-24-2010, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by MesquiteFan
Seriously, their guard depth is horrible and most of the time, it's Dirk, JET, and three defensive minded players who aren't threats offensively on the floor... that's why they only get 88 points.

I just dont understand the love of JJ by the team

MesquiteFan
11-24-2010, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

Neither do I.. I would have honestly never done the Kidd-Harris swap with NJ.. killed the team's future giving up the draft picks and gave away a good young point guard in his prime... Yeah, he was underachieving here but that was because he couldn't get along with Avery

3afan
11-24-2010, 06:12 AM

agree ... yeah once in a while he drives and scores among the giants but that about it

Txbroadcaster
11-24-2010, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by MesquiteFan
Neither do I.. I would have honestly never done the Kidd-Harris swap with NJ.. killed the team's future giving up the draft picks and gave away a good young point guard in his prime... Yeah, he was underachieving here but that was because he couldn't get along with Avery

Well I dont think Devin was/is a good fit for Dallas..and he is with Avery now..He simply is a score first PG..Jason Kidd as old as he is has now been back with Dallas since 07-08 and been what Dirk needed a PG that distributes. ..but I agree about the draft picks

Emerson1
11-24-2010, 10:11 AM
This isn't the NFL. A draft pick in the first round in the NBA isn't the same as one in the NFL.

exbull
11-24-2010, 10:24 AM
actually most experts call this a very deep team. Roddy B will be back in a few weeks, and Caron Butler is just now coming off of an injury. Way too early to dismiss this team.

Txbroadcaster
11-24-2010, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by exbull
actually most experts call this a very deep team. Roddy B will be back in a few weeks, and Caron Butler is just now coming off of an injury. Way too early to dismiss this team.

IMO the experts are wrong..the depth on this team is REAL bad..even when Roddy B comes back..No true back up PG or SG...until Haywood decides to show some effort, not alot depth on the inside as well

MesquiteFan
11-24-2010, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
This isn't the NFL. A draft pick in the first round in the NBA isn't the same as one in the NFL.

You're right, but sometimes those late 1st round picks can turn into good players or they could have at least kept them until the draft and used them to trade up. I just thought that deal was way too much one-sided in favor of NJ..

eagleqb_14
11-24-2010, 12:23 PM
WOW..42 points when only two other players hit double digits.

Dallas scored 88..Dirk had 42 of em..and only on 23 shots

He is starting to take more 3s again(3-3) tonight

Really sad that Dallas has TERRIBLE depth, this might be Dirk's best season :clap: :clap: