PDA

View Full Version : Prayers please

Global Swarming
11-23-2010, 09:53 PM
I have just gotten back home this afternoon from the hospital. I went into the emergency room last Thursday night with a bad infection in my leg. I had a high fever, lingering head ache and nausea. I've had 4 days of IV antibiotics and medications. They think that my leg is in good enough shape to finish healing with oral antibiotics at home. I would like your prayers because those on here who have seen me or know me know that I'm an amputee. I lost my left leg in a car accident in 2001. So as you can see it is very important that everything goes well with the healing process of my right leg. Please pray that everything goes well with the recovery. Pray for my wife also. She's had to carry the load since I was in the hospital. Thanks and God bless you all.

44INAROW
11-23-2010, 10:19 PM
Prayers for you Global Swarming - sure hope the oral antibiotics do the trick.. Thankful you are able to be home for Thanksgiving..... pls keep us posted :)

LH Panther Mom
11-23-2010, 10:23 PM
I will keep you in my prayers.

SintonFan
11-23-2010, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Global Swarming
I have just gotten back home this afternoon from the hospital. I went into the emergency room last Thursday night with a bad infection in my leg. I had a high fever, lingering head ache and nausea. I've had 4 days of IV antibiotics and medications. They think that my leg is in good enough shape to finish healing with oral antibiotics at home. I would like your prayers because those on here who have seen me or know me know that I'm an amputee. I lost my left leg in a car accident in 2001. So as you can see it is very important that everything goes well with the healing process of my right leg. Please pray that everything goes well with the recovery. Pray for my wife also. She's had to carry the load since I was in the hospital. Thanks and God bless you all.

Definitely. Prayers on the way for you and your family from Sinton.

skins4life
11-23-2010, 10:54 PM
Prayers from our family to you! Praying for a speedy and full recovery.

Bull's-eye
11-23-2010, 11:00 PM
Prayers from Sugar Land. :)

bobcat1
11-23-2010, 11:23 PM
My prayers are added.

Tejastrue
11-23-2010, 11:27 PM
Prayers from Wimberley!!

pero chato
11-23-2010, 11:28 PM
Prayers for you tonight!

Yoe_09
11-23-2010, 11:29 PM
I hope the medication works...prayers from Cameron.

Pudlugger
11-24-2010, 07:29 AM
Prayers from La Grange. The docs wouldn't send you home if they thought you were not well on your way to recovery so that is encouraging. Take your meds, follow the docs orders and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

CHS_CG
11-24-2010, 10:14 AM
Sending prayers your way! Glad to hear you are home!

'Necks 2013-14
11-24-2010, 11:27 AM
Prayers on the way from Columbia-Brazoria.

MesquiteFan
11-24-2010, 11:28 AM
I will keep you in my prayers.

Bullaholic
11-24-2010, 11:38 AM
I read your post GlobalSwarming--looked down below my desk and saw 2 good legs, and know why I have one more of many, many things for which to be thankfull to the Lord for tomorrow, and every day I am given...

Prayers from Bull Country for a complete and rapid recovery and peace for you and you family. The Good Lord will see you all through...May God Bless and keep you all...

BwdLions
11-24-2010, 11:48 AM
I will be praying for your leg to heal Global Swarming. Good luck to you friend.

Global Swarming
11-24-2010, 12:51 PM
Thanks for the prayers everyone. I know that my leg will be back to normal in no time. I just love the way that people on here rally around someone when they are going through a rough time. That is what a family does. I know that we have our disagreements and bantors and would like to rip someone's throat occasionally lol but when someone is in need all that goes by the wayside. So again thanks for your prayers and support and may everyone's Thanksgiving be blessed.
Global Swarming ( Brian )

Charlie47
11-24-2010, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Global Swarming

I just prayed, for you and the wife. I'm disabled and know what it is for the wife to have to carry the load. I do hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Hornet Mom 2
11-24-2010, 08:51 PM
You know I pray for you and yours all the time...have a great Thanksgiving!

zebrablue2
11-24-2010, 09:43 PM
Prayers said and sent!!!

eagleqb_14
11-25-2010, 12:06 PM
k