PDA

View Full Version : why bellville lost their game.

afflac65
12-06-2003, 06:32 AM
I was at the game last night in college station and here is some things that i saw.

1st. bellville had no running game but that is not a suprise they are not a strong running game.
2nd. bellville offensive tackles were having trouble blocking on pass plays i dont understand why did they leave a back or tightend in their to help them out.
3rd. on that last play you need to leave somebody on the blind side of the quarterback to help him because he cant see anything coming from that side.
4th. The weather is was the coldest that bellville has played in the football is rock hard from evident by seeing all the drop passes tonight.
5th. they got outcoaches in key times in the game tonight.

6th. I dont know who chose the time and place to play that game last night. But this know that if my team is mostly a passing team I want to play in the afternoon due to with being warmer and ball is alot easier to handle. If coach chancller chose that time it was probaly the worst coaches decision he has made all year.

TO ALL THE BELLVILLE FOOTBALL PLAYERS CONGRATULATIONS ON A GREAT SEASON AND HOLD YOUR HEAD UP HIGH AND PROUD YOU ARE PART OF SOMETHING SPECIAL.

BrahmaMom
12-06-2003, 07:22 AM
Bellville does have a running game, we didn't see it last night. Marlin played better ball. Congrats to them on a big victory. To the Brahmas, you had a beautifulseason. We in Bellville are very proud of every one of you and thank you for the wonderful season. Hold your heads high, Brahmas. Even on a night where we had some glitches, you gave them a battle. We love you, Bulls.

sinton66
12-06-2003, 08:21 AM
BrahmaMom, wish we could have met last night. I can say the Brahmas never quit, and fought to the bitter end. Marlin made some big plays on defense when they needed to. Brahmas have nothing to be ashamed of, hold your heads high gentlemen. Congratulations on a super season.

punt
12-06-2003, 10:09 AM
Congrats to the Bulls on the season. Lots of people watching their team play bb last night would have loved to have been out in the cold watching their team play football.

dbide1
12-06-2003, 11:21 AM
It's not always the best team that wins, but the team who has the most points on the scoreboard at the end of the 4th quarter that counts.

the_answer
12-06-2003, 11:33 AM
It is easy to coach from the stands. Obviously, you are not a coach and know nothing about coaching and you have no idea how much time is put in during the week to make a game situation decision, not to mention what time and place to play a game.

afflac65:
I was at the game last night in college station and here is some things that i saw.

1st. bellville had no running game but that is not a suprise they are not a strong running game.
2nd. bellville offensive tackles were having trouble blocking on pass plays i dont understand why did they leave a back or tightend in their to help them out.
3rd. on that last play you need to leave somebody on the blind side of the quarterback to help him because he cant see anything coming from that side.
4th. The weather is was the coldest that bellville has played in the football is rock hard from evident by seeing all the drop passes tonight.
5th. they got outcoaches in key times in the game tonight.

6th. I dont know who chose the time and place to play that game last night. But this know that if my team is mostly a passing team I want to play in the afternoon due to with being warmer and ball is alot easier to handle. If coach chancller chose that time it was probaly the worst coaches decision he has made all year.

TO ALL THE BELLVILLE FOOTBALL PLAYERS CONGRATULATIONS ON A GREAT SEASON AND HOLD YOUR HEAD UP HIGH AND PROUD YOU ARE PART OF SOMETHING SPECIAL.

FranksBullDog
12-06-2003, 12:26 PM
Marlin wanted this game since last year because they felt like they were truly the best team but mistakes by the coaches prevented them from winning.This year MB coaches had a terrific game plan and played the odds all night.BV probably had more overall talent but this year their coaches did not prepare as well as MB.Marlin showed a lot of heart and discipline and pulled out all stops to win.When you use your #2 RB who has been injured all year at NG on defense it shows it was truly a team effort.To say i was impressed with BV would be an under-statement they were everything i had heard and more and Marlin feels very fortunate to win.

PPHSfan
12-06-2003, 01:56 PM
My guess is that Bellville lost because Marlin scored more points than they did. :p

faithfuldog
12-06-2003, 03:12 PM
congrats to Bellville... ya'll have a great team and played with the spirit of a champion. Talk about a game of inches.....if your kicker had gotten the chance to kick again, it would have been a sure win for ya'll. Thanks for giving us fans another barn burner!!! Much respect and love..... Go Dawgs and stay focused...ya'll can do it as a team.

turbostud
12-06-2003, 04:16 PM
My guess is that Bellville lost because Marlin scored more points than they did. Sounds like a quote from CaptainCommon. :D

Steve
12-06-2003, 06:47 PM
My guess is that Bellville lost because Marlin scored more points than they did.

That is a very good reason to why they lost!