PDA

View Full Version : Rockport-Fulton

Buckweed
11-23-2010, 02:13 PM
Grover has resigned....does anybodt know why???....could this potentially be a good job??

Blastoderm55
11-23-2010, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Buckweed
Grover has resigned....does anybodt know why???....could this potentially be a good job??

http://www.caller.com/news/2010/nov/22/rockport-fultons-grover-annouces-resignation-as/

Could be a good job. Being by the beach is never a bad thing. They've got pretty good participation and some good athletes, just not a whole lot of growth.

AP Panther Fan
11-23-2010, 02:39 PM
Best of luck to Coach Grover in all future endeavors. He was well liked in both, Aransas Pass and Bandera, I believe.

pirate4state
11-23-2010, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Best of luck to Coach Grover in all future endeavors. He was well liked in both, Aransas Pass and Bandera, I believe. and Sinton. I had no idea he even coached IN Sinton until my brother told me. LOL :o

Hey, you hit 9700 posts :nerd:

AP Panther Fan
11-23-2010, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
and Sinton. I had no idea he even coached IN Sinton until my brother told me. LOL :o

Hey, you hit 9700 posts :nerd:

I didn't realize he coached in Sinton either. He was my son's AD/Head Coach when he was a freshman. Then he had a new one when he was a sophomore... and then he had a new one when he was a senior.:dispntd:

I think Coach Grover got to enjoy the Tommy Blake days, if my memory is correct.

sinfan75
11-23-2010, 08:21 PM
Guess he's done coaching. Says he's stayin Rockport and will work towards being a principal.

SintonFan
11-23-2010, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Buckweed

Don't they have the "Lake effect" over there?:eek: