PDA

View Full Version : The BEST HS Player that YOU have ever seen

Pages : 1 [2]

Rocket
12-01-2010, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by theville
Jonathon Gray supposedly has a hyper exteneded knee and bad back and has yet to practice this week.

Oh Snizap! Make us look even better, Stephenville! Go win it all and then we can lay claim to your title. :D

BwdLions
12-01-2010, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
You got to watch your mouths on here. Dont want to get slapped around by the mods.

BEAST

Yes, that's true. The girls are the really mean ones. :p

hollywood
12-01-2010, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Oh Snizap! Make us look even better, Stephenville! Go win it all and then we can lay claim to your title. :D

It's the QB they have to key on. Bishop is a gamer! Very elusive. Gray has only averaged <100 yds per game each time Stephenville has played them.

I'm pulling for a double header Dec 17th. Stephenville in 4A DII and Brownwood in 3A DII. That would make anyone say "Oh Snap!"

Third
12-01-2010, 06:01 PM
Malcolm Brown - Steele HS
Robert Merrill - Taft HS
Day Nguyen - Rockport-Fulton
Clint Finley - Cuero
Trent Jackson - Cuero
Toya Jones - Refugio
Willie Mack Garza - Refugio

NECKS_17
12-02-2010, 12:35 PM
i wish i was old enough to have witnessed Ken Hall from Sugarland..IMO he was the best high school football player ever in texas hands down

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Hall_%28football_player%29

Phil C
12-02-2010, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by NECKS_17
i wish i was old enough to have witnessed Ken Hall from Sugarland..IMO he was the best high school football player ever in texas hands down

It is a shame it didn't work out at A&M with him and Coach Bryant. If it had I think the Aggies would have won the NC in 1957. Can you imagine the great backfield it would have been with Hall and Crow there.

NECKS_17
12-02-2010, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
It is a shame it didn't work out at A&M with him and Coach Bryant. If it had I think the Aggies would have won the NC in 1957. Can you imagine the great backfield it would have been with Hall and Crow there.
people down him because he played back in the day and "it just wasn't the same", but i think he would hold his own in today's game..regardless, those numbers speak for themself

ntfootballfan
12-02-2010, 02:35 PM
All of you Cuero fans, don't forget about Arthur Whittington. Played against him in high school, pretty much unstoppable. Had a good career at SMU and a decent run in the pros.

NastySlot
12-02-2010, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by NECKS_17

Honors: Kenneth Hall Trophy
Kenneth Hall Stadium
Hall Lakes (40-acre subdivision in Sugar Land, TX)
Ken Hall Blvd

yeah not too many former Texas high school player s have these honors..

I run into Mr. Hall from time to time a great guy....was writing a weekly column in the local paper during the football regular season.

91 lion
12-03-2010, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by NastySlot
Honors: Kenneth Hall Trophy
Kenneth Hall Stadium
Hall Lakes (40-acre subdivision in Sugar Land, TX)
Ken Hall Blvd

yeah not too many former Texas high school player s have these honors..

I run into Mr. Hall from time to time a great guy....was writing a weekly column in the local paper during the football regular season.

That's Impressive!