PDA

View Full Version : I was the first customer at our new renovated stadium in Sinton

Phil C
11-22-2010, 05:50 PM
This is what happened. I had already purchased my season tickets. Now the first home game was supposed to be with West Oso but due to wet conditions the game was moved to Calallen. Now the next week on September 24th the home game was against Robstown but also at home the varsity girls volleyball team played Robstown at 4:30 P.M. There were no JV or Freshmen matches. Sinton won 3-0 with the games being over quickly. So after the game at about 5:20 rather than go home and come back I went to the gate entrance and was the first one there. It didn't open till an hour later and I was the first regular one to go in. So I was first. Now they did allow some handicapped people in ahead of everyone before they opened the gates but since I had been there ahead of them I claim first on the basis of first one year. An honor indeed. :)

Emerson1
11-22-2010, 05:56 PM
I was the first person in line for the first regular season game at Cowboys Stadium.

NateDawg39
11-22-2010, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I was the first person in line for the first regular season game at Cowboys Stadium. I was first in line for lunch today in Patroon, Texas :D

BaseballUmp
11-22-2010, 06:25 PM
I was the first person to bowl a 215 in my bowling class this semester :D

NateDawg39
11-22-2010, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
I was the first person to bowl a 215 in my bowling class this semester :D :clap: :clap:

zebrablue2
11-22-2010, 08:06 PM
Indeed, and, you da man Phil!!!

oldtownag
11-22-2010, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
I was first in line for lunch today in Patroon, Texas :D

Did you drive by Boles Field?

Louie13
11-22-2010, 09:27 PM
I was the first person in line and to board a SW Airline Flt one year at Dallas Love Field--back in the showing up early days.

I was also the first person on my maternal side of the family going back to year 0 BC to graduate from high school. Then I also later graduated from college which totally ruined our "ignorance" status. LOL