PDA

View Full Version : The Nevada pistol

NateDawg39
11-22-2010, 04:40 PM
Can it beat Boise State and give the Frogs a chance?:D

Gsquared
11-22-2010, 04:42 PM
Oh man, this title made me nervous cuz I thought for sure I had dumped in the Trinity River. I think Nevada can keep it close for a while grinding it out but Boise will end up thrashing them

DDBooger
11-22-2010, 04:47 PM
I think Boise knows if they beat Nevada down they'll jump TCU this week. I think it happens. Boise is pretty damn consistent. TCU had people scratching their heads when they had some difficulty with the Aztecs. It could bode well for them if Auburn loses to Bama this Friday. Then again, Les Miles 1 loss Tigers are right there too.

NateDawg39
11-22-2010, 05:11 PM
What if Oregon AND Auburn both get beat....then what would happen??

Matthew328
11-22-2010, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
I think Boise knows if they beat Nevada down they'll jump TCU this week. I think it happens. Boise is pretty damn consistent. TCU had people scratching their heads when they had some difficulty with the Aztecs. It could bode well for them if Auburn loses to Bama this Friday. Then again, Les Miles 1 loss Tigers are right there too.

To be fair SDSU is pretty darn good..considering TCU had a coach have a heart attack on the sideline in the first quarter I thought they did OK...Boise's resume is better than my Frogs...TCU needs Boise to lose

NastySlot
11-22-2010, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
To be fair SDSU is pretty darn good..considering TCU had a coach have a heart attack on the sideline in the first quarter I thought they did OK...Boise's resume is better than my Frogs...TCU needs Boise to lose

why is boise's better........utah, air force etc. baylor was on a roll for a while.

NateDawg39
11-22-2010, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
why is boise's better........utah, air force etc. baylor was on a roll for a while. I might be wrong but I believe he means the remaining schedule is better

NastySlot
11-22-2010, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
I might be wrong but I believe he means the remaining schedule is better

oh...thanks.