PDA

View Full Version : carl pelini doesn't like cameras either....

trojandad
11-22-2010, 04:21 PM
this is incredible for someone with half a brain.....

http://sportsbybrooks.com/carl-pelini-falsely-accused-of-damaging-camera-29261

they're arguing the point in this piece on whether he damaged the camera or not....what is he doing grabbing it period?? and it turns out the man he's dressing down is an aggie physician asking about martinez health.....WOW

BaseballUmp
11-22-2010, 04:25 PM
Haha well whats even sadder is the fact that TexAgs plans to take them to court over it...

trojandad
11-22-2010, 04:29 PM
bad thing is they got some bad calls but their reactions aren't gonna allow unbiased fans to sympathize with them....

who among us haven't wanted to wring a neck or two and thought twice about it......

Gsquared
11-22-2010, 04:32 PM
Give the guy a break, you would be a grade A A hole too if you were named after a sandwich.

NastySlot
11-22-2010, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Haha well whats even sadder is the fact that TexAgs plans to take them to court over it...

I think they said they wanted an apology....and the less they had deal with this guy the better is what I read in the paper.

but taking someone to court should come as a surprise....thats come to be an American way.

NastySlot
11-22-2010, 04:51 PM
this a perfect example of why I think Universities should not allow fans to rush the field or court..........sooner or later some hot head coach, player or fan is going to go off and hurt someone.

DDBooger
11-22-2010, 04:52 PM
I thought people weren't allowed to rush the field PERIOD at A&M? Did they make an exception this time?

NastySlot
11-22-2010, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
I thought people weren't allowed to rush the field PERIOD at A&M? Did they make an exception this time?

poor security........you put 2,000 students in fold out chairs around the field and don't do anything to stop them....it happens told my daughter to take a picture of it cause i've never seen it before....the rushing of the field............now as for being on the field the last few games I have been to they have let fans walk on the field after the teams had left.

BaseballUmp
11-22-2010, 04:59 PM
Most stadiums/courts don't allow it period but it is seldom enforced...can't taze everyone bro lol

rockdale80
11-22-2010, 06:20 PM
I was there and I rushed the field. Security just watched and didnt even try to stop anyone. It was awesome.

Daddy D 11
11-22-2010, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger

I too thought I had heard that it's like a tradition or something that only players and the band and what not can step foot on the field..

navscanmaster
11-23-2010, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
I too thought I had heard that it's like a tradition or something that only players and the band and what not can step foot on the field..
They have been letting fans walk the field after officials and players clear out at Kyle. Lots of people take pictures with their kids and what not.

3afan
11-23-2010, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
They have been letting fans walk the field after officials and players clear out at Kyle. Lots of people take pictures with their kids and what not.

that should be allowed in any stadium IMO