PDA

View Full Version : I stopped at Denny's in Wichita Falls yesterday

lostaussie
11-22-2010, 02:30 PM
to get me some breakfast:D And as I always do, when eating alone, I went looking for a newspaper to catch up on the sports scene, mostly weekend playoff action. Unfortunately for myself, the was no Star Telegram, so I settled for the Wichita Falls something or other. On page 2 of the sports there was a section called "sound off" where two different readers had written to the sports editor about the "behavior" of the Iowa Park football team. It seemed to be in response to an article written earlier in the week in the same newspaper. Both letters basically bashed IP and what I wanted to know is if anyone happened to read the article earlier in the week and if I might could get a link. Could make for some interesting reading.

Deuce
11-22-2010, 02:52 PM
Not sure if this is what your looking for, but here you go. Think this was posted last week.

http://www.timesrecordnews.com/news/2010/nov/16/film-shows-why-game-turned-ugly-on-off-field/

bobcat1
11-22-2010, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
to get me some breakfast:D And as I always do, when eating alone, I went looking for a newspaper to catch up on the sports scene, mostly weekend playoff action. Unfortunately for myself, the was no Star Telegram, so I settled for the Wichita Falls something or other. On page 2 of the sports there was a section called "sound off" where two different readers had written to the sports editor about the "behavior" of the Iowa Park football team. It seemed to be in response to an article written earlier in the week in the same newspaper. Both letters basically bashed IP and what I wanted to know is if anyone happened to read the article earlier in the week and if I might could get a link. Could make for some interesting reading. Should have went to Pioneer.

Matthew328
11-22-2010, 03:02 PM
Shoulda went to Sevi's...that place is worth the drive alone...

bobcat1
11-22-2010, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
Shoulda went to Sevi's...that place is worth the drive alone... I love Sevis. Those are good cold later on too.

BaseballUmp
11-22-2010, 03:10 PM
Whataburger in Early is top notch

BaseballUmp
11-22-2010, 03:10 PM
Oh and...shoulda been a cowboy, shoulda learned to rope and riiiiide :D

Have a great day everyone!!!

lostaussie
11-22-2010, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Deuce
Not sure if this is what your looking for, but here you go. Think this was posted last week.

http://www.timesrecordnews.com/news/2010/nov/16/film-shows-why-game-turned-ugly-on-off-field/ That was probably it. I remember the writers name, Gholsen. thanks so much for the work. Interesting it was!!

slpybear the bullfan
11-22-2010, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
I stopped at Denny's in Wichita Falls to get me some breakfast:D

I am sorry.

;)

Phantom Stang
11-22-2010, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
I am sorry.

;)
:clap: :clap: