11-21-2010, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Boise State loses to Nevada this week
Auburn beats Bama but loses to South Carolina

Oregon and TCU national championship game

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

shamu85
11-21-2010, 09:41 PM
I'm actually thinking now that the more probable thing is that Auburn loses to either Alabama or SC, and Oregon loses to Oregon State. After their game with Cal, they look very beatable. Oregon State is a dangerous team, they have just been inconsistent. Cal is terrible.

All this puts the national championship game at Boise State - TCU.

BaseballUmp
11-21-2010, 09:41 PM
Sippin on some sizzurp....

TheDOCTORdre
11-21-2010, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by shamu85
I'm actually thinking now that the more probable thing is that Auburn loses to either Alabama or SC, and Oregon loses to Oregon State. After their game with Cal, they look very beatable. Oregon State is a dangerous team, they have just been inconsistent. Cal is terrible.

All this puts the national championship game at Boise State - TCU.

I would hate that though because neither school would get their deserved respect because they didnt beat a "big conference" school to win the NC

Looking4number8
11-21-2010, 09:52 PM
I would hate that though because neither school would get their deserved respect because they didnt beat a "big conference" school to win the NC

I agreee, I mean I would love to see it but the NC would have a big question mark by there name in many peoples mind

trojandad
11-21-2010, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp

too funny....

bp80884
11-21-2010, 11:53 PM

Somebody drug test the Doc. I think he is smoking something if he thinks Neveda will even be a speed bump for Boise.

In case you have not noticed, Boise does not trip up like other teams. They are disciplined, well coached and do everything perfect. They just don't lose because they are that good.

Best case scenerio is that Alabama beats Auburn and Oregon State or Arizona beats Oregon AND TCU and Boise play in the BCS championship!

I am a TCU and Boise State fan so I am hoping for the best,

Saggy Aggie
11-22-2010, 12:33 AM
Sippin on some sizzurp.... this is why baseballump is my favorite downlow poster. :clap:

eagleqb_14
11-27-2010, 01:45 PM
i hate boise

bp80884
11-27-2010, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by bp80884
Somebody drug test the Doc. I think he is smoking something if he thinks Neveda will even be a speed bump for Boise.

In case you have not noticed, Boise does not trip up like other teams. They are disciplined, well coached and do everything perfect. They just don't lose because they are that good.

Best case scenerio is that Alabama beats Auburn and Oregon State or Arizona beats Oregon AND TCU and Boise play in the BCS championship!

I am a TCU and Boise State fan so I am hoping for the best,

I hate it when my wife jumps on here and posts these silly things.

rangerjim60
11-27-2010, 06:23 PM
Hey Doc - you got some of those drugs left they're talking about here? You're 2 for 2 with one game left. Nice job

SWMustang
11-27-2010, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by bp80884
I hate it when my wife jumps on here and posts these silly things.

don't deflect that plate of crow to your wife :D

#1 TEXAN
11-27-2010, 09:09 PM

That would be very embarrassing for TCU!!

shamu85
11-27-2010, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by #1 TEXAN
That would be very embarrassing for TCU!!

You gotta be kidding me. Oregon's schedule has barely been any tougher than the Horned Frogs. I guarantee they have not played against a defense as good as the Frogs. I would venture to say that San Diego State is as good as Cal.

slpybear the bullfan
11-28-2010, 01:12 AM

Gettin slizzird?