PDA

View Full Version : College Kidz - Snyder Tiger Anthem 2010

OPERATOR
11-21-2010, 08:06 PM
Read the comments lol

Snyder Tiger Anthem 2010 - College Kidz (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_zK4MH8hK8)

Tin Cup
11-21-2010, 08:11 PM
I don't get it?

OPERATOR
11-21-2010, 08:13 PM
lol it's just a song...

Saggy Aggie
11-21-2010, 08:14 PM
Snyder has some cool unis. :clap:

ccmom
11-21-2010, 08:19 PM
Nice video but I don't understand the title of the thread??

ccmom
11-21-2010, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Nice video but I don't understand the title of the thread?? Nevermind I guess you changed it....I thought you said something about Bwood fans.

STANG RED
11-22-2010, 01:40 PM
Well I dont speak ebonics very good, and I hate rap music. But other than that it seemed pretty cool I guess. ;)

RoyceTTU
11-22-2010, 02:05 PM
Pretty cool video. I'm sure the kids love it. They deserve it they have played well this year so far.

I probably would of left out any Bwood pics and Monahans pics though.......but it's still cool.

garciap77
11-22-2010, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Tin Cup
I don't get it?

I guess you missed the "2010 State Champs" part!:D

;)

Louie13
11-22-2010, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
I guess you missed the "2010 State Champs" part!:D

;)
Garcia, I didn't miss it; but I sure think Snyder is going to miss it.

They've had a great year, But I know another song entitled, "End of the Road" by Boyz 2 Men.:cool: No rap, you can understand every word, and I will gladly dedicate that song to them in another week.:eek:

bobcat1
11-22-2010, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Louie13
Garcia, I didn't miss it; but I sure think Snyder is going to miss it.

They've had a great year, But I know another song entitled, "End of the Road" by Boyz 2 Men.:cool: No rap, you can understand every word, and I will gladly dedicate that song to them in another week.:eek: Really? How nice of you.

Deuce
11-22-2010, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Really? How nice of you.

I think Louie is Rockets grandma!

Old LB
11-22-2010, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Deuce

LMAO!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Sweetwater Red
11-22-2010, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Deuce

Nice! :clap:

And once again someone posts something about their team and a Brownwood poster has to
come in and remind them they have no chance. :rolleyes:

Rocket
11-22-2010, 06:40 PM
61-20

Louie13
11-22-2010, 09:52 PM
Really? How nice of you.

Thank u very much bobcat1. ;) We are very generous people!

Hope to get to meet u at a M&G. I enjoy your posts.

Louie13
11-23-2010, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

And once again someone posts something about their team and a Brownwood poster has to
come in and remind them they have no chance. :rolleyes:

Now Red, I'm just using my counseling skills. I just hate to see people lose a grip on reality! :D Keeping in check along the way softens the blow.:devil:

Black_Magic
11-23-2010, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

come in and remind them they have no chance. :rolleyes: Its what ive been saying along with all the others. Its why they are the most hated in 3a. Dont ever remember anyone even comming close to BW folks ( Rocket mostly). They just cant keep from commenting on a thread that has nothing to do with them. They just have to. like an addiction

Tin Cup
11-23-2010, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Its what ive been saying along with all the others. Its why they are the most hated in 3a. Dont ever remember anyone even comming close to BW folks ( Rocket mostly). They just cant keep from commenting on a thread that has nothing to do with them. They just have to. like an addiction

Hey don't be mad because your coach says this is the best team he's ever had and you are still 2nd best in your region. Or is it 3rd best? :thinking:

Ranger Mom
11-23-2010, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Louie13
Now Red, I'm just using my counseling skills. I just hate to see people lose a grip on reality! :D Keeping in check along the way softens the blow.:devil:

You are a counselor?? :eek:

Rocket
11-23-2010, 12:52 PM
Its what ive been saying along with all the others. Its why they are the most hated in 3a. Dont ever remember anyone even comming close to BW folks ( Rocket mostly). They just cant keep from commenting on a thread that has nothing to do with them. They just have to. like an addiction

I loathe Snyder. So you are going to get crap from me all the time. Oh and in case you forgot...

61-20

Don't call Brownwood out in a video and not back it up. Comical.

Black_Magic
11-23-2010, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Tin Cup
Hey don't be mad because your coach says this is the best team he's ever had and you are still 2nd best in your region. Or is it 3rd best? :thinking: we dont get mad. we leave that kind of kid stuff to bw posters like you folks. as for the rest its not over no matter how much you want to talk it. we will just play the games and let you keep talkin

Rocket
11-23-2010, 01:23 PM
we dont get mad. we leave that kind of kid stuff to bw posters like you folks. as for the rest its not over no matter how much you want to talk it. we will just play the games and let you keep talkin

Trust me. We aren't mad. We are laughing. Keep trying to put us in check tho...:rolleyes:

Black_Magic
11-23-2010, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Trust me. We aren't mad. We are laughing. Keep trying to put us in check tho...:rolleyes: Your not smart enough to be checked. your a joke and either you dont know or dont care. either way its still funny.

Rocket
11-23-2010, 01:42 PM
Your not smart enough to be checked. your a joke and either you dont know or dont care. either way its still funny.

If I am the joke, then why do I find myself laughing at you?

See...you tried to check me again. :rolleyes: You are the joke, a coach messing with a fan on a messageboard. I will give it to Rogers, he is a lot smarter than you.

Black_Magic
11-23-2010, 02:21 PM
If I am the joke, then why do I find myself laughing at you?

See...you tried to check me again. :rolleyes: You are the joke, a coach messing with a fan on a messageboard. I will give it to Rogers, he is a lot smarter than you. you are lacking in many areas. not just athletic talent. Clearly there was a shortfall in breeding. maybe parents were just lazy on the night you were concieved and just didnt feel very energetic and this lack of effort shows in your lack of athletic ability and overall inteligence. do you not read posts other than from me? if you did you would see that 98% think your a idiot and the other 2% do too, just wont say it to you.:clap:

Ranger Mom
11-23-2010, 02:24 PM
Alright.....take it up in PM's.

Black_Magic
11-23-2010, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Alright.....take it up in PM's. Im done RM. I know you agree anyway.

Rocket
11-26-2010, 09:56 PM
Im done RM. I know you agree anyway.

You sure are done. It's official. And we all agree. Even RM.

At least you have this neat little ditty to listen to. LOL

bobcat1
11-26-2010, 09:58 PM
You sure are done. It's official. And we all agree. Even RM.

At least you have this neat little ditty to listen to. LOL Come on now. No salt in the wound. At least not tonight.

Rocket
11-26-2010, 10:10 PM
Come on now. No salt in the wound. At least not tonight.

True. Henderson is killing LL. :thinking: you know what I'm thinking right? Haha