PDA

View Full Version : Vote for 3ADL wk 12 Player of the Week

sinton66
11-21-2010, 10:21 AM
Poll will close at 10:00 pm Tuesday night.

1.)Donne Butler, RB - Mathis
20-246 rushing, 2 TDs
2-47 receiving, 1 TD
1 Int in defense

2.)Cody Cummings, RB - Coldspring
17 carries - 174 yds, 1 TD, 2 pt conversion

3.)Alfred Scott, QB - Coldspring
2/3 passing, 121 yards (in a running offense)
2 tds - one 50 yds, one 71 yds

4.)LeFredrick Ford, RB - Kirbyville
22 carries for 243 yards and 3 TDs

5.)Caleb Cucancic, WR - Kirbyville
6 receptions 105 yards and 1 TD
11 Tackles on Defense with 1 interception

6.)Ian Day, QB - Navasota
9/13 134 yards, 2 TDs
11-110 rushing, TD
(57 yard TD scramble on broken pass protection)

7.)Daymond Lewis, QB - Columbia
4-8 134 yards, 2 TD's 0 INTs
6 carries for 52 yards, and 2 TD's

8.)Graylon Brown, QB - Brownwood
24-32 343 2TDs
68 yards rushing 2 TDs
1 Forced Fumble (as QB)
1 Fumble Recovery (as QB)

9.)Tre Lemon, QB - Sweeny
7-14 175yds 3TDS 0INTS
15 carries 71yds 2TD's

10.)Brandon Williams, RB - Brookshire Royal
25 rushes for 206 yards, 3 tds

11.) Lovejoy Defense
17-0 shutout of Celina
(1st time since 1996)

12.)Craig Bell, RB - Sweeny
12 carries 194 yds TD

13.)Levi Holmes, WR - Sweeny
6 receptions 171yds 2TD's

14.)Nate OConnor, DT - Lovejoy
2 sacks, 2 fumble recoveries,
3 qb pressures
1 pass batted , 5 tackles

Nomination Thread (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=109199)

Saggy Aggie
11-21-2010, 11:29 PM
Hey 66, Lewis' rushing total was 34 yards and 2 TD's. Sorry it took so long. Thanks!

SintonFan_inAustin
11-21-2010, 11:56 PM
Tre Lemon, Sweeny. Had a great peformance running and passing.

bobcat1
11-22-2010, 09:24 AM
I voted Lovejoy defense. Well deserved!

baseballcoach13
11-22-2010, 09:39 AM
Daymond Lewis' stats are incorrect

He was 4-8 134 yards, 2 TD's
6 carries for 52 yards, and 2 TD's

Ex-Tiger2005
11-22-2010, 09:44 AM
What the heck was Graylon doing playing defense?!?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: Thats awesome!

ccmom
11-22-2010, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Ex-Tiger2005
What the heck was Graylon doing playing defense?!?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: Thats awesome!

I'm thinking that was supposed to say "QB" instead of "DB" but maybe I am wrong. I thought there was a play where he fumbled, then caused the defender to fumble and he got the ball back. Geez, that made me dizzy just to type it. :vrycnfsd:

bobcat1
11-22-2010, 10:01 AM
What the heck was Graylon doing playing defense?!?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: Thats awesome! Maybe they were putting their best athletes on the field against Bridgeport.

bclion56
11-22-2010, 10:20 AM
Why is Lovejoys defense on here? This is an indivual poll not a team poll. Did anyone submit Brownwood's name when we had 88 pts on the board? 3ADL PLAYER of the week not PLAYERS. i'm not trying to take anything at all away from the amazing game Lovejoy had at all. Shutting out Celina is an amazing feat.

ccmom
11-22-2010, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by bclion56
Why is Lovejoys defense on here? This is an indivual poll not a team poll. Did anyone submit Brownwood's name when we had 88 pts on the board? 3ADL PLAYER of the week not PLAYERS. i'm not trying to take anything at all away from the amazing game Lovejoy had at all. Shutting out Celina is an amazing feat.

They are on the list because they were nominated. :doh: And I do believe your QB won the player of the week award after those 88 points were scored. There have been other weeks when a defensive group has been nominated, as well. Don't get your drawers in a wad.

:rolleyes:

RoyceTTU
11-22-2010, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
I'm thinking that was supposed to say "QB" instead of "DB" but maybe I am wrong. I thought there was a play where he fumbled, then caused the defender to fumble and he got the ball back. Geez, that made me dizzy just to type it. :vrycnfsd:

Yes it should of been QB instead of DB

bclion56
11-22-2010, 10:55 AM
They are on the list because they were nominated. :doh: And I do believe your QB won the player of the week award after those 88 points were scored. There have been other weeks when a defensive group has been nominated, as well. Don't get your drawers in a wad.

:rolleyes:

i ask a simple question and get such an aggresive response yikes. If thats the case name the poll 3adl performance of the week, bc right now the title is misleading. and did Graylon win the award or did the Brownwood Offense win the award? Exactly the individual won the PLAYER of the week award. Its like saying the nfl defensive player of the year is the dallas cowboys defense.

fyi i know the cowboys defense is pretty bad just an example

ccmom
11-22-2010, 11:01 AM
i ask a simple question and get such an aggresive response yikes. If thats the case name the poll 3adl performance of the week, bc right now the title is misleading. and did Graylon win the award or did the Brownwood Offense win the award? Exactly the individual won the PLAYER of the week award. Its like saying the nfl defensive player of the year is the dallas cowboys defense.

fyi i know the cowboys defense is pretty bad just an example

Maybe what you fail to understand is that the nominations are submitted by members of the board. Anyone can submit a nomination. Therefore, if someone had nominated "The Brownwood Offense" and included some stats, then I'm sure they would have been listed on the ballot.

DaHop72
11-22-2010, 11:11 AM

:rolleyes: :stirpot: :stirpot:

:1popcorn: :1popcorn:

bclion56
11-22-2010, 11:13 AM
its like talking to a brick wall lol, its an individual poll, meaning one person not a whole team. what about this are you not understanding?

DaHop72
11-22-2010, 11:21 AM
its like talking to a brick wall lol, its an individual poll, meaning one person not a whole team. what about this are you not understanding? :1popcorn: :1popcorn: :1popcorn: :1popcorn: :D

ccmom
11-22-2010, 11:26 AM
its like talking to a brick wall lol, its an individual poll, meaning one person not a whole team. what about this are you not understanding?

I guess what I am not understanding is why you are so upset about it?? RELAX! :rolleyes:

bclion56
11-22-2010, 11:36 AM
I didn't realize you could read emotion over the internet unless i used and exclamation point or something like that. upset? not at all just confused as to why a team is on an individual ballot.

I_DONT_CARE
11-22-2010, 11:52 AM
http://munchymart.com/images/KleenexPocketPackLarge.jpg
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

pirate4state
11-22-2010, 12:02 PM
I didn't realize you could read emotion over the internet unless i used and exclamation point or something like that. upset? not at all just confused as to why a team is on an individual ballot.

There is nothing confusing about it really. I can't believe someone had the gall to nominate a TEAM vs an INDIVIDUAL. Clearly the thread asked for PLAYER OF THE WEEK nominations. :o Oh no, someone call the nomination police. :rolleyes:

Just don't vote for them and in the future, know that you can nominate a DEFENSE for their outstanding performance. AND it WAS an outstanding performance considering Celina hadn't been shut out since 1996! :eek:

;)

I_DONT_CARE
11-22-2010, 12:12 PM
HEAVEN KNOWS THAT THE KID FROM THE GREATEST TEAM TO EVER GRACE A FOOTBALL FIELD SHOULD HAVE BEEN PLAYER OF THE WEEK EVERY WEEK. WHY IS ANYONE ELSE EVEN ON THESE POLLS? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

44INAROW
11-22-2010, 12:16 PM

who is this dude? ROFL they are coming out of the freaking woodwork :rolleyes:

ccmom
11-22-2010, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
who is this dude? ROFL they are coming out of the freaking woodwork :rolleyes:

LMAO....right?? And they come ready to duke it out, too!! :eek: :eek:

ccmom
11-22-2010, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
There is nothing confusing about it really. I can't believe someone had the gall to nominate a TEAM vs an INDIVIDUAL. Clearly the thread asked for PLAYER OF THE WEEK nominations. :o Oh no, someone call the nomination police. :rolleyes:

Just don't vote for them and in the future, know that you can nominate a DEFENSE for their outstanding performance. AND it WAS an outstanding performance considering Celina hadn't been shut out since 1996! :eek:

;)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I agree with every word of that. Oh, and the Lovejoy defense got my vote as well. I guess I'm just a rebel :devil: , but by golly I think they deserve it!! :clap:

bclion56
11-22-2010, 12:36 PM
wow lol you guys.... just wow lol anyways fyi i didn't even vote for Graylon so that argument is invalid. And it seems like no one can answer my very simple question. You're either rolling your eyes or just trying mock me for some reason. I guess its bc you know me so well right?

Deuce
11-22-2010, 12:39 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

I agree with every word of that. Oh, and the Lovejoy defense got my vote as well. I guess I'm just a rebel :devil: , but by golly I think they deserve it!! :clap:

I nominated them and voted for them as well. Would also like to say that I asked Sinton66 if it was ok even though it does say player of the week, and he said it was fine. By the way its just a poll, and its not like somebody is about to win some big bonus for winning the poll.

pirate4state
11-22-2010, 12:49 PM
wow lol you guys.... just wow lol anyways fyi i didn't even vote for Graylon so that argument is invalid. And it seems like no one can answer my very simple question. You're either rolling your eyes or just trying mock me for some reason. I guess its bc you know me so well right? The simple answer to your simple question is because the OWNER(s) say it's OK to nominate a team and what he/they say GOES!

ccmom
11-22-2010, 12:56 PM
wow lol you guys.... just wow lol anyways fyi i didn't even vote for Graylon so that argument is invalid. And it seems like no one can answer my very simple question. You're either rolling your eyes or just trying mock me for some reason. I guess its bc you know me so well right? I tried to answer your question. You asked why they are on the list...because they were nominated. Was Brownwood's offense on the list last week...no, because they weren't nominated but if they had been I'm sure they would have been included. I think you are a bit hung up on the title of the award...the sentiment is the same whether it's a group or an individual. What other questions did you have, sunshine? :D

bclion56
11-22-2010, 01:16 PM
you guys have made such a big deal outta nothing o well i just hope i can expect the same disrespectfulness and harassment from the rest of the board. Is this how all new comers are welcomed? :rolleyes:

bobcat1
11-22-2010, 02:09 PM
you guys have made such a big deal outta nothing o well i just hope i can expect the same disrespectfulness and harassment from the rest of the board. Is this how all new comers are welcomed? :rolleyes: Wait a minute. What is this "you guys" stuff? You started it right?:doh:

pirate4state
11-22-2010, 02:14 PM
you guys have made such a big deal outta nothing o well i just hope i can expect the same disrespectfulness and harassment from the rest of the board. Is this how all new comers are welcomed? :rolleyes: Actually YOU made a big deal outta nothing.

and...

Only the ones from Brownwood! LOL

RoyceTTU
11-22-2010, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Actually YOU made a big deal outta nothing.

and...

Only the ones from Brownwood! LOL

Watch It!!!! :doh: :doh: :doh: LOL!!!

BwdLion73
11-22-2010, 02:23 PM
:doh: :p

bclion56
11-22-2010, 02:27 PM
i asked a question... the person who replied didn't understand my question i guess bc it was so difficult to understand and then i explained it to help him out, then all i get bombarded with smilies & insults either from my question or for being from the wood.

DaHop72
11-22-2010, 02:29 PM
i asked a question... the person who replied didn't understand my question i guess bc it was so difficult to understand and then i explained it to help him out, ccmom IS A GUY?:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:devil: :devil:

ccmom
11-22-2010, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
ccmom IS A GUY?:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:devil: :devil:

Don't forget harassing and disrespectful!! :D

DaHop72
11-22-2010, 02:36 PM
Don't forget harassing and disrespectful!! :D A couple of your better traits.:devil: :devil: :kiss:

ccmom
11-22-2010, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
A couple of your better traits.:devil: :devil: :kiss:

Now you're just embarassing me! :blush: :blush:

Sweetwater Red
11-22-2010, 03:12 PM
you guys have made such a big deal outta nothing o well i just hope i can expect the same disrespectfulness and harassment from the rest of the board. Is this how all new comers are welcomed? :rolleyes:

Yep, looks like they made room in the truck for one more. :thinking:

Old LB
11-22-2010, 03:16 PM

This is a good board, a lot of good folks here, just give it a little time. Expecting anyone to sing lullabys about Brownwood at this point probley not gonna happen though. :D

trojandad
11-22-2010, 03:40 PM
What other questions did you have, sunshine? :D

.......priceless :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Saggy Aggie
11-22-2010, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by baseballcoach13
Daymond Lewis' stats are incorrect

He was 4-8 134 yards, 2 TD's
6 carries for 52 yards, and 2 TD's Sorry for that bbc13, when I nominated him, I checked 3 different sources and asked daymond personally and those were the totals I came up with. If yours are the "correct" stats.... then I'm sure 66 would gladly change them, but no source, not even the player himself said he had more than 40 rushing yards. :thinking:

bobcat1
11-22-2010, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Yep, looks like they made room in the truck for one more. :thinking: LMAO Red!:clap: :clap: :clap:

sinton66
11-22-2010, 07:16 PM

My mistake. It was supposed to say "as QB". Fixed now.

baseballcoach13
11-22-2010, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
Sorry for that bbc13, when I nominated him, I checked 3 different sources and asked daymond personally and those were the totals I came up with. If yours are the "correct" stats.... then I'm sure 66 would gladly change them, but no source, not even the player himself said he had more than 40 rushing yards. :thinking:

Yes. That is the "correct" stats. Check maxpreps. That source has the correct stats.

Saggy Aggie
11-22-2010, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by baseballcoach13
Yes. That is the "correct" stats. Check maxpreps. That source has the correct stats. Cool, I had checked maxpreps when I nominated him, but there weren't stats yet.

I'm sure 66 can fix it for us. :)

baseballcoach13
11-22-2010, 08:43 PM
No problem. Won't matter. He isn't from Brownwood.

sinton66
11-22-2010, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
Cool, I had checked maxpreps when I nominated him, but there weren't stats yet.

I'm sure 66 can fix it for us. :)

Changed it for you.

skins4life
11-22-2010, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Yep, looks like they made room in the truck for one more. :thinking:

ROTFL at Red. They may have to get a "CONVOY " for all of 'em.

AP Panther Fan
11-23-2010, 06:37 PM
lol....oh my...y'all have been having fun with the new guy!

:D

SintonFan
11-23-2010, 08:05 PM
Seriously, anyone who can shut down Celina get's my vote.:eek:

bobcat1
11-23-2010, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Seriously, anyone who can shut down Celina get's my vote.:eek: After witnessing it first hand :( they got mine.

SintonFan
11-23-2010, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
After witnessing it first hand :( they got mine.

That's gotta be tough. I understand.
Heck, I'm still in shock after our loss two weeks ago. But those boys made me(our whole community) proud and played with passion, so it is ok.:)

sinfan75
11-23-2010, 09:07 PM
Brown from Brownwood gets my vote.:D

sinton66
11-23-2010, 09:31 PM
Running out of time folks, get your votes in.