PDA

View Full Version : Sinton Fans

zebrablue2
11-21-2010, 08:25 AM
Had the pleasure of working at you all's high school Friday night. Wanna brag a little, here goes. It is going on down there. Met coach Allen before the game, and he is a keeper, what a great person. Now on the fields. State of the art softball and baseball stadiums, and the football stadium seating is second to none. Putting brand new field turf down on Monday. (WOW!) You all shoud be proud of the community, I know I would be. I give the town :2thumbsup, and a big :clap:

sinton66
11-21-2010, 08:37 AM
Thanks. The town and school take great pride in their facilities. The turf should be the icing on the cake.

pirate4state
11-22-2010, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
Had the pleasure of working at you all's high school Friday night. Wanna brag a little, here goes. It is going on down there. Met coach Allen before the game, and he is a keeper, what a great person. Now on the fields. State of the art softball and baseball stadiums, and the football stadium seating is second to none. Putting brand new field turf down on Monday. (WOW!) You all shoud be proud of the community, I know I would be. I give the town :2thumbsup, and a big :clap: Glad you enjoyed your visit and thanks for the compliments. :)

Saggy Aggie
11-23-2010, 12:38 AM
I had nothing but positive things to say when we went to sinton. Great town. Great people. Great team. Great stands. Great atmosphere and gracious hosts. I enjoyed everything about it.:clap:

'Necks 2013-14
11-23-2010, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
I had nothing but positive things to say when we went to sinton. Great town. Great people. Great team. Great stands. Great atmosphere and gracious hosts. I enjoyed everything about it.:clap: +1. After our game with Sinton there was a woman at the exit wishing everyone a safe trip home. Just a whole lotta CLASS going on in that town!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SintonFan
11-23-2010, 10:43 PM
:lies: :blahblah: :lies: