PDA

View Full Version : Region3 Div.2 Predictions

Dolemite
11-19-2001, 08:23 PM
Does anybody think Diboll will upset Giddings or Marlin upsetting China Springs? Could Happen!!!!!

AAAfan
11-19-2001, 09:21 PM
I have not seen Giddings play, so I can't give an educated opinion on their chances of being upset. However, I did see China Spring play Cameron. Based on China's talent and Marlin's terrible luck at the new Waco ISD stadium, Marlin's chances of an upset are slim to none. That doesn't mean they should throw in the towell though. I personally would love to see Marlin advance, but CS is definitely the better team.

Dolemite
11-21-2001, 01:00 AM
Yes, I think CS is the better team.Marlin does have speed and can come up with big plays, but I heard they were a young team.If they get stopped this time, they'll just be stronger next year.
I,m personally a Dist.20-3a fan, so I would really like to see Diboll advance.Diboll's a very talented team, but really unpredictable.They'll beat a top ranked team then the next week lose to a 2-8 team.Maybe thats just highschool football for ya.Don't ya just love it?

Matthew328
11-21-2001, 12:40 PM
China Spring has a bit too much for a young Marlin team...China by 17..
Giddings and Diboll will be entertaining the Lumberjacks can put up some points but I think Giddings has a bit muc for em...Giddings by 10
Newton and Sealy should be good but man Newton's defense is playing really well..I like the Eagles by 10 also..
Barbers Hill and Rice Consolidated maybe the 2nd best game in 3A...Barbers Hill is 11-0m but really doesn't have a win over a well-known opponent..Rice is 10-1 and has gotten a lot of hype with their defense...Rice wants that rematch with Newton...Raiders by 7

3Aroy
11-21-2001, 10:16 PM
Newton's defense is playing solid. They have held the other teams for 162 yards a game all season. They held Jasper, who has one of the better offenses in 4A, to just 250 yards of total offense. In the last four games the defense hasn't allowed over 100 yards in any of them and only seven points in the last five (none in the last four). I agree with Matthew... Newton by ten.

[This message has been edited by 3Aroy (edited November 21, 2001).]